Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Can we trade them Nagy for Watson? They need a HC we need a QB.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Trying not to get my hopes up but itís difficult

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Trying not to get my hopes up but itís difficult
    Say what you want about Pace. He's crazy aggressive enough to make something actually happen and in a position where he's really got nothing to lose.

Still, there's so many more teams that make just as much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Say what you want about Pace. He's crazy aggressive enough to make something actually happen and in a position where he's really got nothing to lose.
    Thatís partly why my hopes are up

It would be poetic justice. Watson should have been a bear from the start

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post

Still, there's so many more teams that make just as much sense.
    Pace also has a good working relationship with Caserio in the Texans. Heís even mentioned him by name saying how easy it is to work with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Yeah crazy. I know I took a lot of heating here for my over zealous love for Watson but are we truly sure that heís not better than Mahomes? The situation Patís in with KC is ideal. Not saying mahomes isnít great but We canít be sure heís better than Mahomes.

Watson has that Rodgers vibe. He had garbage to work with this season and still put up incredible numbers. Give him our skill position guys that Mitch and Foles had, and heíll be breaking every single season Bears QB record.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Watson has that Rodgers vibe. He had garbage to work with this season and still put up incredible numbers. Give him our skill position guys that Mitch and Foles had, and heíll be breaking every single season Bears QB record.

I'm not sure I'd call Will Fuller and Brandon Cooks trash, but David Johnson is certainly cooked, and their OL has been bad for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Yeah crazy. I know I took a lot of heating here for my over zealous love for Watson but are we truly sure that heís not better than Mahomes? The situation Patís in with KC is ideal. Not saying mahomes isnít great but We canít be sure heís better than Mahomes.

Mahomes is better. That's not an indictment on Watson, but Mahomes is objectively better. He'll likely go down in or above Rodgers territory as far as the all time QB hierarchy goes.

I was one of the biggest anti-Watson guys around here. He's way better than I imagined, though I still have some concerns about how he's going to age with those knees, and he still has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long. That said, he's an enormous upgrade over what we've had for the last four years.

His presence likely puts us on or close to equal footing with Green Bay, which has been impossible to say for most of the last 20 years.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-17-2021 at 03:53 PM.

He wants Miami gonna be tough just make a call thatís all I can ask

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Just imagine if Pace stood firm at #3 and took Watson. The extra picks moving forward, plus the far superior QB would have been a massive difference for the franchise.

(I say Watson instead of Mahomes because no one had Mahomes going that high. Taking Watson at #3 would have made total sense given the information we had at the time.)

Stood firm? Imagine if we traded down and grabbed Mahomes/Watson... would have looked like a genius. Crazy how 1 decision can completely change the narrative.

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/stat...247961601?s=19

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    He wants Miami gonna be tough just make a call thatís all I can ask
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Stood firm? Imagine if we traded down and grabbed Mahomes/Watson... would have looked like a genius. Crazy how 1 decision can completely change the narrative.
    Too many moving parts for me to wrap my head around. Haha. I can easily imagine the difference it would have made if Pace just stayed at 3, took Watson, and kept all of his picks.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Source?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_DovKl...go-to-miami%2F

Said this already yesterday he wants Miami or SF. He apparently likes the GM and HC of Miami and of course he'd prefer the weather. SF has a better defense when healthy and a better overall team. They also have a better coach. Also Miami has more assets to offer. Probably 5% chance he comes here. Everyone get excited for 38 year old Matt Ryan behind our porous Oline.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_DovKl...go-to-miami%2F

Said this already yesterday he wants Miami or SF. He apparently likes the GM and HC of Miami and of course he'd prefer the weather. SF has a better defense when healthy and a better overall team. They also have a better coach. Also Miami has more assets to offer. Probably 5% chance he comes here. Everyone get excited for 38 year old Matt Ryan behind our porous Oline.
    It would obviously be a major buzz kill if they miss out on Watson (again), but I still wouldnít be upset with Matt Ryan or Derek Carr. The price would obviously be much cheaper, and I think the bears are really going to make sure to upgrade the OL. It would buy them a couple of years to draft and develop a QB, or at least attempt to anyway.

Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast