Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I think Watson definitely gets traded.

I also don't think the price is gonna be as outrageous as I've heard. Mainly because Watson has a lot of leverage if he absolutely wants out with that trade clause. If he's super picky about where he wants to go... Houston loses leverage in a trade.
    Letís hope he really wants to come here

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Letís hope he really wants to come here
    Iím sure he will assess where he has the best chance to win. Weíll probably have the best defense out of all the interested teams with Smith, Johnson and Goldman back and healthy. Thatís why itíll be mandatory to keep Mack. Pace will need to get super creative with the payroll as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also don't think the price is gonna be as outrageous as I've heard. Mainly because Watson has a lot of leverage if he absolutely wants out with that trade clause. If he's super picky about where he wants to go... Houston loses leverage in a trade.
    My fear is Watson doesn't buy into this organization with it's "good culture" and "collaboration" BS.

He's already trying to escape one clueless and feckless owner; I dunno if he'll be eager to hop here.

Especially when you have suitors like SF or NE who can point to a recent SB appearance, a HC who actually knows how to call plays and manage game flow and smart owners who stay the **** out of Football ops.

I hope I'm wrong, but thats what my gut tells me.
    Last edited by flclfanman; 01-16-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Good point about the leverage. Let's hope this is one of the places he's interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Good point about the leverage. Let's hope this is one of the places he's interested in.
    I think it would be. He obviously wants to win and I think of the teams mentioned, we give him the best chance. Or at least top two or three.

Plus, as much as we **** on the FO and ownership, I donít think theyíre looked at as a joke around the NFL. Like what the Bulls were in the NBA. Idk maybe Iím wrong but I just donít get that vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I think it would be. He obviously wants to win and I think of the teams mentioned, we give him the best chance. Or at least top two or three.

Plus, as much as we **** on the FO and ownership, I donít think theyíre looked at as a joke around the NFL. Like what the Bulls were in the NBA. Idk maybe Iím wrong but I just donít get that vibe.

The mccaskeys are a joke around the league but I think pace and Nagy are pretty well liked among the players.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Is it? I'd think the pickier he is, the worse his market is, the worse the return potentially is, and the less of a chance the Texans are interested in trading him.

I think there's like 1% chance he comes here lol but I definitely think he gets dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The mccaskeys are a joke around the league but I think pace and Nagy are pretty well liked among the players.
    See I still donít really think theyíre see as a joke either. Weíve had pretty highly regarded coaches and executives get interviewed and come here, so I think even though we know they kinda suck, I donít think thatís the perception amongst their peers. Maybe Iím wrong but idk.

I think there's like 1% chance he comes here lol but I definitely think he gets dealt.
    If he gets dealt, we have to have better than a 1% chance I would think

I think Watson to the 49ers is almost guarenteed.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I think Watson to the 49ers is almost guarenteed.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    If i were him, thatís where i would wanna go

I can definitely see the 49ers, but that team is just so banged up all the time that Iíd have a lot of pause wanting to go there. I think almost every good player on that team missed significant time last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I can definitely see the 49ers, but that team is just so banged up all the time that Iíd have a lot of pause wanting to go there. I think almost every good player on that team missed significant time last season.

Still....Shanny is one of the best. You know the run game will always be there. Shanny is one of the best play callers in the league and the defense is there too. I think if he truly wants to be traded, he has to give the Texans a list of at least 2-3 teams heíd go to. Bears have a pretty good shot being on that list.