Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 290 of 324 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4847
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    https://twitter.com/theathletic/stat...130781696?s=21

This Rodgers situation just keeps cooking. Loving every second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's hilarious.

Please leave Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That's hilarious.

Please leave Green Bay.
    Man if Stafford and Rodgers both left in the same offseason...

Rodgers is right, too. They **** on him by never drafting an offensive player in the first round aside from Love, and they didn't even touch base with him on that decision.

One of the best qbs ever and arguably the highest peak performance wise. He obviously can be tough to deal with but GB doesn't deserve him.

Broncos is my prediction if he leaves the Packers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Rodgers is right, too. They **** on him by never drafting an offensive player in the first round aside from Love, and they didn't even touch base with him on that decision.

One of the best qbs ever and arguably the highest peak performance wise. He obviously can be tough to deal with but GB doesn't deserve him.

Broncos is my prediction if he leaves the Packers.

I could see him just straight up retiring tbh. What does he have left to prove?

This GB drama is great to watch.. they screwed Rodgers over. He is a top 10 QB of all time and failed time and time again to get him weapons. So incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    This GB drama is great to watch.. they screwed Rodgers over. He is a top 10 QB of all time and failed time and time again to get him weapons. So incredibly stupid.
    If you compare GBs front office with ours, there really isnt much of a difference in incompetency over the years. Hell Id take Pace all day any day over the crap they have there. Rodgers greatness has masked the incompetency.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    I actually think this part of it is overblown. Rodgers has had one of the best O-lines in the league the last 10 seasons and a top 5 receiver in the game. If you're a top QB getting paid top QB money, that's as much as you could reasonably expect given that there's a salary cap.

The problem, imo, is that they drafted his replacement. I could honestly see it being a "him or me" thing with Rodgers and Love. He doesn't want the Packers holding onto Love just waiting for the moment they get the best opportunity to kick him to the curb when he and/or the team struggles or they just decide they don't want him anymore. He wants the leverage. And probably a new contract. It might be too little, too late from the sound of it though.

Anyway, it's all fun and amusing, but I won't be celebrating till Rodgers isn't on the team anymore.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-05-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I actually think this part of it is overblown. Rodgers has had one of the best O-lines in the league the last 10 seasons and a top 5 receiver in the game. If you're a top QB getting paid top QB money, that's as much as you could reasonably expect given that there's a salary cap.

The problem, imo, is that they drafted his replacement. I could honestly see it being a "him or me" thing with Rodgers and Love. He doesn't want the Packers holding onto Love just waiting for the moment they get the best opportunity to kick him to the curb when he and/or the team struggles or they just decide they don't want him anymore. He wants the leverage. And probably a new contract. It might be too little, too late from the sound of it though.

Anyway, it's all fun and amusing, but I won't be celebrating till Rodgers isn't on the team anymore.
    They have a talented offense but elite QBs now expect to be part of the decision making - draft and FA- in building a team. Even the Bears communicated with Dalton before drafting Fields lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I could see him just straight up retiring tbh. What does he have left to prove?

Agreed. I could ABSOLUTELY see it

Click here to register!

@Schultz_Report
    This quote comes via text from an NFL GM, who not only believes Aaron Rodgers wont be dealt, but that the #Packers might make him the highest paid player in football

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/s...50706477010945

Take it for what it's worth.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-05-2021 at 05:16 PM.

I wouldn't be shocked. They need to do anything they can to keep him , because odds are they aren't rolling onto a 3rd straight hall of famer

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post

Yeah. People make too big deal out of them not drafting offense in the 1st, but I don't see it the same way. If they hadn't whiffed or just gotten JAGs with some of those picks, then maybe they'd have made more than 2 Super Bowls. But as you said, he came into a situation where the OL was already really good, he had Jennings already IIRC, and he can essentially "create" WR1s. They took Adams in the 2nd and he's turned into a superstar #1. Theyve had a really solid roster for about 80% of his career.

Drafting Love probably wasn't the wisest move as far as keeping him happy, though. If I were in his position that would bug me. Spend that pick on a player that can help right away and grab the guy you hope to groom a little later. Redshirting your first round pick for 1 year sucks enough; having that player's rookie contract essentially run out without even seeing the field is just a massive slap in the face to Rodgers and the rest of the roster.

Bears should grab him. Only 23.

Probably just bad though.
    Last edited by blams; 05-05-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I think people who want to give rodgers **** dont understand just what rodgers has had to deal with in the passing game. Devonte Adams is great. But literally post him if if there is a worse room from 2 on. And its not as if Adams has not had injuries or concussions either. And I still maintain if In rodgers looking a team that is competing now and u use the first 3 picks of the draft on bench players last year WTF are you doing?

I just see so many other teams who realize you need play makers on the outside and for some reason GB gets away with it because like with Brady you can because Rodgers is great.

I cant wait to see Love take over and them realize just how bad their WR room is. And need to get somebody else.

I just still think its crazy though. Going back for 3 plus years they have needed WR help. A true Nunber 2. And they refused to do it for years. Refused to help the HOF QB.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Draft recap

Larry Borom interview at 30:33

https://youtu.be/LlcFCQSKkss
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-06-2021 at 09:25 AM.