Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I can definitely see the 49ers, but that team is just so banged up all the time that Iíd have a lot of pause wanting to go there. I think almost every good player on that team missed significant time last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see your point but even with that stuff happening, I believe their D was top 5 in the league under Salaeh and their offense still moved the ball decently with Mullens. Plus they have an actual offensive guru in Shanahan, hes just missing his QB. Watson is the perfect fit for that system.

I obviously want him in Chicago but if im him the 49ers are my top choice. Saints would be an interesting option too if Brees retires.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Still....Shanny is one of the best. You know the run game will always be there. Shanny is one of the best play callers in the league and the defense is there too. I think if he truly wants to be traded, he has to give the Texans a list of at least 2-3 teams heíd go to. Bears have a pretty good shot being on that list.
    Id agree.

I think it would be 49ers, Saints and Bears. Miami and Carolina are interesting options as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Id agree.

I think it would be 49ers, Saints and Bears. Miami and Carolina are interesting options as well.

NE could potentially be on the list too

To me its Miami or 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Id agree.

Sean Peyton with Watson would be so unfair.

The Bills have a great shot to win it all. That team is really strong on offense and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    The Bills have a great shot to win it all. That team is really strong on offense and defense.
    They have a shot but I donít think theyíre on GB or KCís level

Most likely situation we throw everything we have at Watson and its not enough then all the other available QBs are already gone and we are left to pick from the scrap heap or draft one at 20. Just seems like a very Bears scenario that Nick Foles is the week 1 starter.

Lamar so far has really struggled throwing in the playoffs. Teams know how to really limit him.

Most likely situation we throw everything we have at Watson and its not enough then all the other available QBs are already gone and we are left to pick from the scrap heap or draft one at 20. Just seems like a very Bears scenario that Nick Foles is the week 1 starter.
    If they struck out on Watson, I think they would have a pretty good shot at Carr or Ryan if they were aggressive enough. Obviously not Watson, but still viable options

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They have a shot but I donít think theyíre on GB or KCís level
    Maybe, maybe not but Buffalo most certainly can beat either team. How many times have we've seen the "overwhelming" favorite in the SB fail to win the game? You cannot count out the Bills.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Maybe, maybe not but Buffalo most certainly can beat either team. How many times have we've seen the "overwhelming" favorite in the SB fail to win the game? You cannot count out the Bills.
    Oh for sure. Thatís why you play the game. Iím just kinda hoping for a KC vs GB super bowl. With KC winning KD course. Thatíd be a great game

Iím back again.. the more I think about it the more Pace has to go all in on Watson... he failed on Mitch, Glennon, Foles.. if he truly wants to save his job with the Bears he has to get a proven franchise QB and the only one close to being available is Watson.

Lamar so far has really struggled throwing in the playoffs. Teams know how to really limit him.
    I was just coming in here to say I'd package Lamar for Watson if I was the Ravens.

I actually think Cleveland pulls the upset tomorrow.