Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    In no order

Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Lamar, Mahomes, Watson, Allen, Wilson, Murray, Herbert and Burrow. Mayfield, Goff, Rivers, Rothleisberger and Garrapollo

That's 11 right there that are definitely ahead of him and 5 more that could be. And this is all based off of last year's performance. He's a middle of the pack QB who's only value is that the cost to acquire him might not be enough to hinder us down the line. I see no reason to think he'd flourish here. But I have no hope for any QB that hasn't consistently performed.
    I would agree on 10 of the 11. I definitely wouldn’t take Brees over Carr. He is cooked and is likely retiring after this season. Definitely don’t agree on the last 5. Rivers and Ben are cooked too. Jimmy G is just a check down machine. Goff has proven these last two seasons he isn’t very good. Baker I like but I need to see it another year. He’s definitely aided by the best OL in the game.

So Carr fits in around 10-11 for me which is right in the middle of the range I thought of off the top of my head. Agree to disagree I suppose but I especially don’t think some of those older QBs you mentioned are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some jobs have already been filled, but no Daboll yet. There’s no way he goes unhired right? Somebody is just waiting for Buffalo to be eliminated I imagine???

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Some jobs have already been filled, but no Daboll yet. There’s no way he goes unhired right? Somebody is just waiting for Buffalo to be eliminated I imagine???

Los Angeles.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post

Yeah imo he's a lock for the Chargers. Great fit too since Herbert just had one of the best rookie QB seasons in recent memory. That team was 7-9 but lost a lot of close games. They could be scary soon. So smart on both sides. Daboll gets to skip all the crappy teams and get hired by a solid team and Chargers get one of the top candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    And some would like him in Chicago. He would eat Nagy alive

Wade Phillips has a consistent history of improving defenses drastically in one year. I actually think he would be a good hire.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Qbs I'd take over Carr for next season:
    Allen
    Tua x
    Jackson
    Burrow (future but I'd still take him next year)
    Watson
    Rivers washed but I'll still take him
    Tannehill
    Mahomes
    Herbert
    Dalton x
    Wentz x
    Stafford
    Cousins x
    Ryan
    Brees, washed but I'll still take him
    Brady, washed but I'll still take him
    Murray
    Wilson
    Mayfield x

19 listed

I put an x next to the ones I'd consider debatable . I don't see Wentz as debatable after a single bad season.

I'd still take Tua going forward over him

So he is right in the middle of the pack.
    I see no chance he is a better qb than 14 overall after looking at the starters.

At the same time I recognize, numbers wise he is in the top 10ish. I can't debate that anymore haha. The numbers also say Tanny is like a top 3 qb lmao.

I wouldn't be upset if he was the next bears qb though

The washed guys that you trust in crunch time are perfect guys to have and still draft a rookie

Tua over Carr? Lolol

And Dalton?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wade Phillips has a consistent history of improving defenses drastically in one year. I actually think he would be a good hire.

For sure. He's an instant upgrade over Pagano.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    A couple things that stood out from that article to me:
    They allowed him too much say in the draft, free agency, and coaching decisions.
    and based on passer rating, the worst decline for an under-30 starting NFL quarterback in 70 years.
    He didn’t always take to hard coaching. He struggled with accountability.
    But the 28-year-old had increasingly rebuffed advice, defied criticism, and clashed with former coach Doug Pederson last season
    Pederson would call a play only for his quarterback to occasionally kill it for no other reason than his personal distaste, sources said. It became “a pissing match” between the two, one of the sources said.
    By the bye week, Wentz had been sacked an NFL-high of 32 times. A coaching analysis deemed the quarterback responsible for almost two-thirds.
    “Everyone believed Carson had no clue about when to get the ball out on time,” a source said, “and as a result made his [O-line] look terrible in times they were playing fine.”
    No idea how much of this is true, but I'd rather not waste any time pursuing a guy like this.

Yeah, hard pass on Wentz.

I wasn't that interested in Wentz to begin with, but now want nothing to do with him.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    If wentz was not due his 4 year 124 mil deal i might have interest as a flier. But you cant commit to wentz for 3 years yhe way he just looked.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

A source close to Deshaun Watson told SI.com that Watson "just wants out” of the Texans.
    This comes after Watson tweeted his frustrations with the Texans' front office. Watson has a fractured relationship with EVP Jack Easterby and reportedly considers owner Cal McNair’s remarks regarding their relationship "patronizing." The Texans didn't consult Watson before hiring GM Nick Caserio and failed to interview Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy, who Watson recommended, during the Wild Card round. The Texans may have to pick between keeping Watson and firing Easterby this offseason.
    Pace has to get him.. We’ve never had a franchise QB.. do whatever it takes - I’m at this point.