Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 292 of 318 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4764
  1. #4366
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,374
    Cant beleive this division may be headlined by Kirk Cousins next year. Lions trade Stafford snd Rodgers seems to be on the way out.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  2. #4367
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,895

  3. #4368
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,895

  4. #4369
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,895
    Iím so excited for the season

  5. #4370
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,672
    Me too. It's been awhile since I was actually excited vs just hoping we don't suck.

  6. #4371
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,212
    So getting ready to go into Minicamp and Training camp after here is my projected Depth Chart for the start of the season.

    QB- Dalton, Fields, Foles
    RB- Montgomery, Cohen, Williams, Herbert
    WR1- Robinson, Wims
    WR2- Mooney, Goodwin
    Slot- Miller, Byrd, Newsome
    TE- Kmet, Graham, Holtz
    LT- Jenkins, Simmons
    LG- Whitehair, Hambright
    C- Mustipher, Bars
    RG- Daniels, Bars
    RT- Ifedi, Borom

    LE- Hicks, Blackson
    NT- Goldman, Tonga
    RE- Nichols, Edwards
    OLB- Mack, Attaochu, Gipson
    ILB- Smith, Woods
    ILB- Trevathan, Iyiegbuniwe
    OLB- Quinn, Jones, Snowden
    CB- Johnson, Burns, Roberson
    FS- Jackson, Bush
    SS- Gipson, Lucas
    CB- Trufant, Graham, Roberson
    NB- Shelley, Vildor

    K- Santos
    P- O'Donnell
    KR- Herbert, Cohen
    PR- Newsome, Cohen

  7. #4372
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,680
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    So getting ready to go into Minicamp and Training camp after here is my projected Depth Chart for the start of the season.

    QB- Dalton, Fields, Foles
    RB- Montgomery, Cohen, Williams, Herbert
    WR1- Robinson, Wims
    WR2- Mooney, Goodwin
    Slot- Miller, Byrd, Newsome
    TE- Kmet, Graham, Holtz
    LT- Jenkins, Simmons
    LG- Whitehair, Hambright
    C- Mustipher, Bars
    RG- Daniels, Bars
    RT- Ifedi, Borom

    LE- Hicks, Blackson
    NT- Goldman, Tonga
    RE- Nichols, Edwards
    OLB- Mack, Attaochu, Gipson
    ILB- Smith, Woods
    ILB- Trevathan, Iyiegbuniwe
    OLB- Quinn, Jones, Snowden
    CB- Johnson, Burns, Roberson
    FS- Jackson, Bush
    SS- Gipson, Lucas
    CB- Trufant, Graham, Roberson
    NB- Shelley, Vildor

    K- Santos
    P- O'Donnell
    KR- Herbert, Cohen
    PR- Newsome, Cohen
    I think there's a good chance that we see Graham competing for the slot out of the gate too, but otherwise, yeah, looks good to me. A lot of how well this season goes will hinge on Trufant bouncing back and JJ taking the next step. The former only played 6 games last year and I guess had a hamstring injury he was trying to play through before that. Pace must be pretty convinced the injury was the result of his poor play. Hopefully Desai helps too.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-08-2021 at 09:55 PM.

  8. #4373
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,212
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think there's a good chance that we see Graham competing for the slot out of the gate too, but otherwise, yeah, looks good to me. A lot of how well this season goes will hinge on Trufant bouncing back and JJ taking the next step. The former only played 6 games last year and I guess had a hamstring injury he was trying to play through before that. Pace must be pretty convinced the injury was the result of his poor play. Hopefully Desai helps too.
    Yes our defense to me is dependent on CB play as well as Robert Quinn actually producing and Jackson returning to form. The D-Line is probably still one of the better units in the league with Goldman returning and Roquan is one of the best ILBs in the game and so good he masks Trevathan's weaknesses. Gipson is solid, but we really need Johnson, Trufant, Quinn, Jackson, and even Mack to step up. If they do and Desai is legit it could be a top 7-10ish unit imo.

  9. #4374
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,212
    Oh and yeah I love Graham. He may be undersized and doesn't have great long speed, but he's sticky in coverage and instinctive. I could actually see him taking Trufant's spot if he struggles.

  10. #4375
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,743
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Yes our defense to me is dependent on CB play as well as Robert Quinn actually producing and Jackson returning to form. The D-Line is probably still one of the better units in the league with Goldman returning and Roquan is one of the best ILBs in the game and so good he masks Trevathan's weaknesses. Gipson is solid, but we really need Johnson, Trufant, Quinn, Jackson, and even Mack to step up. If they do and Desai is legit it could be a top 7-10ish unit imo.
    They also really need nobody to get hurt at CB. Iíd really rather not see one of our backups out there. Burns hasnít played in ages and Shelley/Vildor are still really green.

    I hope we sign a RT. We need depth there real bad and unless Borom is some unforeseen animal, it could be rough in the early going.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #4376
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,212
    When it comes to offense, it's obvious Pace/Nagy's goal is speed. Some 40 times...

    Fields- 4.44
    Cohen- 4.42
    Williams- 4.45
    Herbert- 4.46
    Mooney- 4.38
    Miller- 4.46
    Goodwin- 4.27
    Byrd- 4.28

    The only important skill players that run higher than a 4.5 are Montgomery, Arob, and the TEs. Hopefully it works out that lacking the high end elite talent can be made up for by speed.

  12. #4377
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,743
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    When it comes to offense, it's obvious Pace/Nagy's goal is speed. Some 40 times...

    Fields- 4.44
    Cohen- 4.42
    Williams- 4.45
    Herbert- 4.46
    Mooney- 4.38
    Miller- 4.46
    Goodwin- 4.27
    Byrd- 4.28

    The only important skill players that run higher than a 4.5 are Montgomery, Arob, and the TEs. Hopefully it works out that lacking the high end elite talent can be made up for by speed.
    Just more speed to get open deep for JFields.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #4378
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,681
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    When it comes to offense, it's obvious Pace/Nagy's goal is speed. Some 40 times...

    Fields- 4.44
    Cohen- 4.42
    Williams- 4.45
    Herbert- 4.46
    Mooney- 4.38
    Miller- 4.46
    Goodwin- 4.27
    Byrd- 4.28

    The only important skill players that run higher than a 4.5 are Montgomery, Arob, and the TEs. Hopefully it works out that lacking the high end elite talent can be made up for by speed.
    If he wants to replicate KCís attack, then he definitely needs the speed similar to the likes of Hill/Hardman. If Kmet can develop anywhere near Kelceís route running ability and hands, we got something cooking.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #4379
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,895

  15. #4380
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,895

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •