Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 284 of 323 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4845
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    If San Fran takes Jones it would a colossal mistake...But I hope they do and that way they can match the stupidity of Pace trading up for Trubinsky.......If they do take him I believe Atlanta takes Pitts and like I said two months ago I see the Bears and the Bengals making a trade so the Beras van take Lance!!I'd love it!! And yes I know he needs to sit and learn next year, but I think he has a chance to be the best of this group in a couple of years down the road..
    Why would the Bengals give up the chance to draft a generational LT in Sewell to protect their young franchise QB to trade with the Bears? Makes zero sense.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Why would the Bengals give up the chance to draft a generational LT in Sewell to protect their young franchise QB to trade with the Bears? Makes zero sense.
    Im not even sure they ho sewell which to me would be a mistake. But I don't see the bengles trading down. Cant see miami after trading back up already (they take Waddle or chase I think the lions are the first trade down spot post Atlanta. Doubt they move with us but maybe NE or Denver. I also think if Sewell is there they won't trade. (And I think there is a better than 50% chance that happens.

Personally i think the Panthers will be our chance. Who sits there will be a huge question. Denver may move up. May not. Same with NE and IMO washington could also sell out for a QB. But doubt it.

McClain is plugged into Houston.

https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/s...011294722?s=20

Part of story that is relevant:

Before Watson was besieged with legal problems, the Jets, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos, 49ers, Patriots, Bears and Washington had shown interest.

The Texans’ plan was to get the most serious teams into a bidding war before general manager Nick Caserio — with Cal McNair’s approval — accepted the best offer that, ideally, would have included at least three first-round picks, two second-round picks and a defensive starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Im sure can free up money to sign the picks. I think whats more frustrating is seeing the Cheifs Rebuild their whole OL with 2 pro bowl caliber players while we basically spent our whole offseason on Andy Mother ****ing dalton.
    Once you have the QB, everything falls into place. It's easy for them to focus on the line when they know who's throwing the ball. We have holes at O-line AND QB, and the latter is more important; so we can't do much until it all falls into place.

P.S. we only signed Dalton because Pete Carroll vetoed that trade. Had it gone thru, this entire board would be singing a different tune

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    McClain is plugged into Houston.

https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/s...011294722?s=20

Part of story that is relevant:

Before Watson was besieged with legal problems, the Jets, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos, 49ers, Patriots, Bears and Washington had shown interest.

The Texans’ plan was to get the most serious teams into a bidding war before general manager Nick Caserio — with Cal McNair’s approval — accepted the best offer that, ideally, would have included at least three first-round picks, two second-round picks and a defensive starter.
    So close to what we offered for Wilson? Great...

But Watson had to be an (alleged) predator

Bears exercised Roquan's 5th year option

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    None

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    None

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Toooo much money. Wouldn't mind Jimmy G in the room, but that money is stupid and impossible.

Jimmy G to NE seems the most logical.

Jimmy G is a middle of the road QB who is always injured. Big no.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    I'm not sold they will be taking Sewell over Chase?? So maybe that's why....Or they got an offer they couldn't refuse...

Slater is better then Sewell IMO. I actually really like the first round Ts in this draft. Cosmi intrigues the hell out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I'm not sold they will be taking Sewell over Chase?? So maybe that's why....Or they got an offer they couldn't refuse...
    Regardless they have a major LT prospect in Sewell or Burrows #1 WR in college in Chase. It’s either of those two. ZERO chance they trade, let alone to the Bears, IMO