Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Would you guys be okay if we signed Philip rivers for like a 1-2 year deal If he decides to continue to play? Than we can draft a Qb that will learn from rivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would be 100 percent ok with it, if we drafted a trey Lance.

My concern is Nagy is then tasked with developing a raw lance

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Would you guys be okay if we signed Philip rivers for like a 1-2 year deal If he decides to continue to play? Than we can draft a Qb that will learn from rivers.

Yes/No.

Yes if it was a new HC and or GM. Because I may have faith in them

that QB behind rivers needs to prove he can be the future to keep pace/nagy so we need to see him day 1 IMO. We cant go the long route. Especially because I don't feel rivers is much better than foles here.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Winston sucks. He absolutely can be as bad as Mitch and Foles. One trick play where he hit a wide open receiver shouldn't change anyone's mind on that.
    Lol this no one would probably have suggested this or remembered him if it wasn't for that play. He is garbage, a turnover machine, and has character concerns. No thanks not even as a backup.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    What upside? He's not really young (29), he's always been a middle of the road QB and his numbers bear that out. He's generally very overrated around here. Not the type of guy that elevates an Offense.

You're probably right about Ryan too. I said before the only guy that could legitimately save Pace's job is someone like Watson. I don't see that happening with Carr or Ryan.

I'd probably just throw the house at Dak tbh because I doubt Watson is happening.
    At 29 he's in his prime years as a QB. I consider there to still be some upside because most QBs play their best football in their 30s. And no he's not some dynamic playmaker but the 2018 team probably has a very good shot at winning a SB with him. He won't hurt the team with bad picks and he isn't afraid to challenge teams deep. After Watson and Dak he's my favorite option. Ryan, Rivers, Stafford, etc are all toast imo. At least Carr has several good years left. The other guys could plummet at any time and that defeats the purpose of a bridge QB. If we were tanking it'd be great, but this staff needs to find a guy that can win in the present and also to some degree in the future. The old farts can't help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    At 29 he's in his prime years as a QB. I consider there to still be some upside because most QBs play their best football in their 30s. And no he's not some dynamic playmaker but the 2018 team probably has a very good shot at winning a SB with him. He won't hurt the team with bad picks and he isn't afraid to challenge teams deep. After Watson and Dak he's my favorite option. Ryan, Rivers, Stafford, etc are all toast imo. At least Carr has several good years left. The other guys could plummet at any time and that defeats the purpose of a bridge QB. If we were tanking it'd be great, but this staff needs to find a guy that can win in the present and also to some degree in the future. The old farts can't help with that.
    Stafford is only 32, Ryan hasn't shown a physical decline, Rivers has had 2 off years so I understand the concern but he was still solid for a Colts team that didn't really have passing threats. Is Hilton even good? Burton?

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Stafford is only 32, Ryan hasn't shown a physical decline, Rivers has had 2 off years so I understand the concern but he was still solid for a Colts team that didn't really have passing threats. Is Hilton even good? Burton?

Yeah you're right with Stafford he's not as old as I thought but I also don't see him being traded within the division. I hate that we are even having this debate honestly. Still so pissed that we are keeping Nagy and Pace. This would have been a great draft to trade up in with a new regime.

Yeah you're right with Stafford he's not as old as I thought but I also don't see him being traded within the division. I hate that we are even having this debate honestly. Still so pissed that we are keeping Nagy and Pace. This would have been a great draft to trade up in with a new regime.
    I agree completely

Click here to register!

Brandon Staley to the Chargers ...

Click here to register!

It is what it is, unfortunately. Hopefully Pace's aggressive nature pays off this time. It's really the only way to dig ourselves out of this mess if there's any hope for next season.

Easily the best job available. Good for him.

The last four QBs remaining are the top three MVP candidates and Tom Brady. Further proof that these days you have to have a great QB.

Bienemy and Daboll still on the table...

Lets hope everyone else get impatient and grabs somebody else and let us get a chance at him if/when Nagy bottoms out next year.

Daboll gonna end up not getting a job because his team keeps winning lol.

Daboll gonna end up not getting a job because his team keeps winning lol.
    Well if we can’t get a QB and Nagy gets canned, good for us lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    The last four QBs remaining are the top three MVP candidates and Tom Brady. Further proof that these days you have to have a great QB.

While we run it back with Foles and Winston.

Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast