Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Damn shame Stafford is in the same division bc that would have been a great option.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I just have a feeling were gonna end up with the most underwhelming option at QB, which would be the most Bears thing ever and not a surprise at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well yeah we have a horrible pick to begin with in the 1st, a lame duck GM and HC that can't take a project QB, and not a whole lot of assets in general to make a trade. This franchise is in bad shape with an aging defense, limited offensive talent, and incompetent leadership.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

This is why it's so important to hit in the draft process

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yeah, Stafford isn't an option, unfortunately. Unless they outright release him, which doesn't make sense. I'd bet he ends up in San Francisco... would kill it with Shanahan.

I'm preparing to be pretty underwhelmed too. I'm sure Pace will take a big swing or two, but there's going to be a ton of suitors for Watson l, so he'd probably have to want to come here. Then I doubt Jerry lets Dak walk... just don't see it happening. Their Offense is too talented to hand it over to a Rookie or rely on a guy like Dalton again.

Anyway, go Bills. I love the way they built their roster, the Diggs trade worked out perfectly for them (and Minnesota too), and it's cool to see the leap Josh Allen made this season. Plus, they haven't been relevant for decades, so it's a great story, and there's other non-football reasons to love their fanbase. I hope they beat the Chiefs and win it all against whoever... would be kinda sweet to see them kill the Packers in the Super Bowl tbh.

Our Director of IT Security is a huge Bills fan so I'm rooting for them.

Won't be sad if Reid gets a second super bowl either.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yeah, Stafford isn't an option, unfortunately. Unless they outright release him, which doesn't make sense. I'd bet he ends up in San Francisco... would kill it with Shanahan.

I'm preparing to be pretty underwhelmed too. I'm sure Pace will take a big swing or two, but there's going to be a ton of suitors for Watson l, so he'd probably have to want to come here. Then I doubt Jerry lets Dak walk... just don't see it happening. Their Offense is too talented to hand it over to a Rookie or rely on a guy like Dalton again.

Anyway, go Bills. I love the way they built their roster, the Diggs trade worked out perfectly for them (and Minnesota too), and it's cool to see the leap Josh Allen made this season. Plus, they haven't been relevant for decades, so it's a great story, and there's other non-football reasons to love their fanbase. I hope they beat the Chiefs and win it all against whoever... would be kinda sweet to see them kill the Packers in the Super Bowl tbh.
    It would immediately make Daboll the #1 HC candidate for next year. He was punished for his team's success hopefully we have a shot at him next year. He's a much better candidate than Nagy was. Nagy had barely called plays, and was awful in his one playoff game with the Chiefs. Daboll has fully constructed that offense, and they have performed well all year including the playoffs. I'm sure the Bills defense will play well but they only win tonight if Allen outplays Mahomes. I hope they win it all.

Fournette is so underrated now. He may be very flawed but very few running backs have the talent to make a run like that imo.

Click here to register!

Tom Brady, 2 straight championship game appearances where he played like **** and was easily outplayed by the opposing qb (chiefs and Packers) (he didn't exactly play like **** against the chiefs mahomes just outplayed him)

What a lucky little *****

Last edited by blams; 01-24-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Click here to register!

Im glad Rodgers and the fudge packets lost! Lol 1-4 Rodgers record in nfc championships.

I'm happy the Packers lost in the playoffs (again). However, I can't ignore the fact that LaFleur really ****ed Rodgers with that FG call. Trusting your defense over Rodgers was a really stupid decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I'm happy the Packers lost in the playoffs (again). However, I can't ignore the fact that LaFleur really ****ed Rodgers with that FG call. Trusting your defense over Rodgers was a really stupid decision.
    Agreed

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Im glad Rodgers and the fudge packets lost! Lol 1-4 Rodgers record in nfc championships.

Yeah but unfortunately that one win came at the expense of the Bears.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Its amazing how these coaches in critical situations do such dumb things. They still had to score a TD even with a FG. You have to go for it at that moment, trusting your D in that situation to stop Brady from getting one first down is ridiculous. He will get reamed for that idiocy