Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 273 of 293 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4392
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Personally i want nothing to do with sam Darnold. Thinking he could be your answer is almost as bad as if you thought Mitch could go to the broncos and be their qb savior.

I would rather take a dart throw with a 3rd round pick on a guy like Mills.... Mond... Or Newman.

And Nagy showed zero ability to change Mitch. Why do people think he can fix darnold?

FWIW i love the idea of Jenkins but to me Darnold is basically Dalton minus proven track record plus a little bit of false hope.
    Honestly, I'm just a regular fan. I'm not some special evaluator type of guy. I was a huge fan of Darnold's when he was at USC. I mean, HUGE FAN! I think that he was dealt a terrible hand, between having no RB, no WR, no TE, no O line, and a terrible coach. He had no chance to be good. He'll be 24 at seasons start, with 3 years under his belt. I think if he gets away from the Jets, and he will excel. Hell, I could be wrong, but he could be had for very little right now. If he was in this years draft, he would be a very high first round pick. I know that I'm on an island here, but I would certainly take my chances with Foles and a 3rd round pick for a former #3 overall who is still 23 years old as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    I wouldn't give up anything in a trade involving Foles; he's a vet backup at this point, and teams can find something similar on the scrap-heap. Haven't heard about Jenkins, but OL isn't a bad move at all with the pick.
    After doing some mental leg work, I agree with you. Maybe a 7th or 8th round to go with Foles. Maybe just Foles. But I'm still on the Darnold bang wagon nonetheless. I'm a fan for about 5 years now.

This organization is a joke, really. And not a funny one

Are we really gonna ride out the tag and take this huge hit on Robinson rather than do the smart thing and give him about 3 guaranteed years so we can find/groom his replacement and move on?

I haven't liked a single non-draft Pace move for the last 2 seasons. Maybe the Whitehair extension, he's probably worth it.

I think Nagy is frustrating and Pace has been mediocre at best. Has some positives and some negatives.

The way the org handled Glennon was embarrassing and honestly I'm curious to see how they handle Dalton.

The organization is embarrassing, I don't think Pace and Nagy are embarrassments per se.

The fact that Ballard wanted to fix the front office and the way it works is what was the biggest red flag for me. They said no to him because he wanted to bring the bears football operations into the 21st century.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Wait guys, ya'll don't like being trolled by your favorite team? Wutttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!?

There's a funk over Chicago sports in general, so at least it's not just the Bears.
    Screw sabermetics.

Bear down. Lol what a joke

I fully expect him to be our pick. Heís the only QB within reach thatís worth taking a shot on

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I fully expect him to be our pick. Heís the only QB within reach thatís worth taking a shot on
    Yet he could to top 10 still.

I have this really bad feeling Mond is going to be our 1st round draft pick out of desperation. I think QBs will be shooting off the board like crazy

At least 3 are in the top 3. That likely leaves only 2 of Feilds Jones or Lance left.

They have to get by

Atlanta (could draft future)
    Detroit (Goff the future)
    Carolina ( seem as desprate as us for some reason)
    Denver ( as needy as it gets)
    Patriots (i mean they almost have to)
    Washington ( whos starter is fitspateick)

Not to mention some that I would call Dark horses behind us who could use one and move up ahead of us to so so

Pittsburg ( future isnt big ben)
    Saints ( as needy as they get IMO but rumored for Trask)

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I don't think he makes it to our pick. Too many teams need a QB ahead of us.

Yeah, highly doubt he makes it anywhere near 20. My guess is Pace trades back, acquires extra picks, and uses one of them to land a project QB in round 2 or 3. Gotta take one eventually.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Yeah, highly doubt he makes it anywhere near 20. My guess is Pace trades back, acquires extra picks, and uses one of them to land a project QB in round 2 or 3. Gotta take one eventually.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Now that would be logical idea but do you think a GM with his job on the line will do that? I fully expect a trade up and reach on a qb. Obviously I really would still like Wilson but heís not going to be traded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I do agree that QB is a must, I no longer want to use a 1st on a QB. I want that pick to be an OL if possible, if not a CB. This is if the Bears don't trade the pick.
    Screw sabermetics.