Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 266 of 293 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4392
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That is a very shallow analysis of the multiple situations

To answer your question, yes. Absolutely.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry Blams, but there are too many athletes that would do this. There are too many gold digging whores that would do this. There are too many scumbag lawyers that would do this. Other than the stats that you've liked to use, how can you be sure of your decision without hearing any legitimate proof? I know that I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    You can not see how far my eyes are rolled back in my head bro. Is this Lawyer ****ing Saul Goodman man.
    I'm not saying that I'm 100% assuming that. I'm saying that some people can assume that Watson did it. And some people can assume that a lawyer is recruiting women for a money grab. The assumption can go both ways.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I'm not saying that I'm 100% assuming that. I'm saying that some people can assume that Watson did it. And some people can assume that a lawyer is recruiting women for a money grab. The assumption can go both ways.
    You cant just "recruit women" for a money like this is breaking bad/better call saul man. There has to be some sort of proof of former contact between Watson and these Women or they would throw it out nearly immediately. You cant just hire random women to press charges or the whole thing will end up tossed out when there is no evidence that Watson ever had contact with x amount of these women. You would literally only be dirtying a case against watson (which clearly exist via the text) with false claims. That's why the whole conspiracy thing makes soo little sense.

Because in reality here is what has to happen.

So what you have to be saying is 20+ women... who have met Watson and have proof of contact with him at bare minimum.... All also despise him enough to go after his money in a cash grab?

What did this Lawyer contact every woman who has ever been in a room with Watson? Because if your saying these names are just recruitments by the lawyer you have to assume at least 50% of people (if he is innocent and this is false) would want no part in falsely accusing a person and thats probably low but I think at least 50% of people are not scumbags... And honestly its probably closer to 75-90%.

So how many people did this lawyer have to go through and find these other women?

Like the whole thing is borderline insane to actually think this ****** lawyer could even find 10 women watson had contact with much less 20 all who all want to "get his money"

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    and BTW how many other cases have over a dozen women come forward and they all turned out to be false. There are only 2 or 3 times I recall and every one of them the person was guilty of what was claimed. Whether it was Tiger and cheating. Cosby and drugging women. Or Louis CK and jerking on in front of chicks.

Like seriously if somebody has a single instance of multiple accusers lying please tell me? And please do me a favor and don't say Michael Jackson cause we all know that guy was a weird MF.

When its numerous cases like this. The likelyhood of innocence is microscopic IMO. You can sit here and argue otherwise but this notion this lawyer is hiring prostitutes off the street to say things against watson. Come on are we watching a TV series here or are we in reality where as soon as this person takes the seat in court and the judge ask for any semblance of proof and they don't even have a text... Never worked anywhere Watson went. Dont have a photo with him. Nothing.... What happens.

But this isn't the case. There are text. There is already evidence leaking. But arguing this notion of innocents at this point feels like your fighting for something that likely isnt true.... And the truth is IDK why we are. Watson was never IMO realistic as other teams could easily beat our offers. Your fighting for watson as if its our allstar QB which i just don't understand at all.

Like this is all ridiculously to me. If a player gets himself into a situation where there are over a dozen accusers he did something. You don't see random cases come up against every player who ever signs a big deal because most of these guys are not stupid enough to try something with a message therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    and BTW how many other cases have over a dozen women come forward and they all turned out to be false. There are only 2 or 3 times I recall and every one of them the person was guilty of what was claimed. Whether it was Tiger and cheating. Cosby and drugging women. Or Louis CK and jerking on in front of chicks.

Like seriously if somebody has a single instance of multiple accusers lying please tell me? And please do me a favor and don't say Michael Jackson cause we all know that guy was a weird MF.

When its numerous cases like this. The likelyhood of innocence is microscopic IMO. You can sit here and argue otherwise but this notion this lawyer is hiring prostitutes off the street to say things against watson. Come on are we watching a TV series here or are we in reality where as soon as this person takes the seat in court and the judge ask for any semblance of proof and they don't even have a text... Never worked anywhere Watson went. Dont have a photo with him. Nothing.... What happens.

But this isn't the case. There are text. There is already evidence leaking. But arguing this notion of innocents at this point feels like your fighting for something that likely isnt true.... And the truth is IDK why we are. Watson was never IMO realistic as other teams could easily beat our offers. Your fighting for watson as if its our allstar QB which i just don't understand at all.

Like this is all ridiculously to me. If a player gets himself into a situation where there are over a dozen accusers he did something. You don't see random cases come up against every player who ever signs a big deal because most of these guys are not stupid enough to try something with a message therapist.
    I can't think of a single case where all women were proven to be lying. The Duke case is all I can think of.

Nonetheless, that's just one case and is simply anecdotal.

Anything can happen, yes. I acknowledge that.
    I'm not court of law, and we should be thankful for that [emoji3]. Even though our judicial system sucks in its own right.

Last edited by blams; 03-25-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

2021 Bears Off Season thread

Draft too far

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Draft too far
    We need to work on finding Pace another Mooney since he's clearing using the board for his late round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    We need to work on finding Pace another Mooney since he's clearing using the board for his late round picks.
    We need to find another George Kittle so we move on from Jimmy's old and overpaid ***

I know he's probably gone after next year, but I still want find another Kittle
    Last edited by flclfanman; 03-25-2021 at 11:54 AM.

It'd be nice to move some guys to add picks aka Miller or Quinn.. We all can pretty much assume (or hope) that Pace will move up to grab a QB and that will cost picks.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    It'd be nice to move some guys to add picks aka Miller or Quinn.. We all can pretty much assume (or hope) that Pace will move up to grab a QB and that will cost picks.
    i really don't know of a team that would trade for miller. he's so inconsistent and makes some seriously bonehead decisions

You know your org sucks really badly when experts think it's the bears holding Nagy back and not vice a versa lol

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You know your org sucks really badly when experts think it's the bears holding Nagy back and not vice a versa lol

Hahahah

Good lord

They all equally suck

Cowterd is hardly an expert. Hes a moron.