Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 297 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4443
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Sign me up for Robinson golladay. And oh boy - even Dalton
    canít screw that up.. LOL
    For all the people that say "omg why would Golliday want Dalton throwing to him"; the other top team after him his the Giants, who has Daniel Jones as QB.

I legit think Dalton is a better QB than Daniel Jones

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/stat...56644678762496

Meh, we already have Cohen.

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status...56921548963842

#Bears $10M contract for QB Andy Dalton includes two years that void automatically. That enables the team to lower his salary cap hit for this season to $5.3M, per league source.
    Pace not as dumb as he looks; might explain where the money for Golliday could come from

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I told everyone Ryan Pace got a secret extension
    I felt the same way. I was thinking that if they get rid of the older more expensive guys, sign a bad stop gap QB for only 1 year, and draft a QB with their first, it screams that Pace been told that he's coming back.

Visual Confirmation that Pace got a stealth extension:

https://twitter.com/MicheleSteele/st...56204654288901

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    For all the people that say "omg why would Golliday want Dalton throwing to him"; the other top team after him his the Giants, who has Daniel Jones as QB.

I legit think Dalton is a better QB than Daniel Jones
    not to mention the offensive coordinator is Jason Garrett, I lived in Dallas for awhile. Cowboy fans celebrated when he went to the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago jack View Post
    not to mention the offensive coordinator is Jason Garrett, I lived in Dallas for awhile. Cowboy fans celebrated when he went to the Giants.
    The alternative is Dalton and Nagy, the genius of the one yard bubble screen. Letís not kid ourselves this is some kind of selling point compared to the Giants. They equally blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The alternative is Dalton and Nagy, the genius of the one yard bubble screen. Letís not kid ourselves this is some kind of selling point compared to the Giants. They equally blow.
    I hated the Andy Dalton move like everybody else, but the cowboys oline was depleted last year and Zeke stinked. Just high hopes if we upgrade the tackles and maybe get Golladay, Andy can surprise.

If cutting Fuller and trading Hicks is to free up money for Wilson, then I'm board, but I don't really think it's that. Feels like a GM that's a little more secure than we thought and has to make these moves to cover for the bad ones, like Foles and Quinn.

Either way this has been a really frustrating offseason.

Holy **** Watson may be done. 9 accusations and these things are ****ed. Dude is nuts

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    If cutting Fuller and trading Hicks is to free up money for Wilson, then I'm board, but I don't really think it's that. Feels like a GM that's a little more secure than we thought and has to make these moves to cover for the bad ones, like Foles and Quinn.

Either way this has been a really frustrating offseason.
    I donít think itís for Wilson. I think heís focusing more resources on the offense. I do believe pace is safe but Nagy is hot. If pace gives Nagy a bunch of weapons to work with, builds up the OL, and the offense still sucks, he could be chopped.

Probably an OT in rounds 1 or 2. I wouldnít rule out him adding defense either if thereís a real difference maker available. I still think trading back early and often could be the best play.

I'm not upset about looking to trade Hicks at all. He hasn't been dominant since 2018, and he wasn't that good this past season iirc

I really think he's dropping off. Seems like the perfect time to move on from him imo.

Fuller, that sucks. But with the cap drop its not surprising.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

JuJu back to the Stealers for 1 yr 8m. Eagles offered more too.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...61466274492426

Uh, yeah, those accusations against Watson do not sound good. I won't say with any certainty that they're true, but the pattern and specificity of the accusations sound fairly legit.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I donít think itís for Wilson. I think heís focusing more resources on the offense. I do believe pace is safe but Nagy is hot. If pace gives Nagy a bunch of weapons to work with, builds up the OL, and the offense still sucks, he could be chopped.

Probably an OT in rounds 1 or 2. I wouldnít rule out him adding defense either if thereís a real difference maker available. I still think trading back early and often could be the best play.
    I just think they have no cohesive plan and they're trying to be just okay enough to maybe sneak into the playoffs again.

So which duel is better? Jeffery/Marshall or Robinson/golladay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk