Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 233 of 293 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4392
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    No offense to Dalton, but I'm fine with leaving Leno there in 2021.
    Fair enough, but I'd prefer to have Brown on the Roster post 2021 since it makes Leno a no-brainer cut and your QB's blindside is safe (hopefully) for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Is better in Pass pro and is 8 years younger for about the same price.

We need someone to protect Dalton's blindside, even on a ****** team. You won't find someone as young and good on the market or for trade IMO.
    Much rather get an OT through the draft than use resources to trade for an average one. If they trade it needs to be for a clear upgrade.

Unbelievable. I don't even know how I can go on cheering for this team.

As much as i hate these moves, I will always be a Bears fan.......but they show making it harder and harder.....

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Can anyone legit say what is the direction of this team right now. We are no rebuilding because that should be coming with a new HC at least that isnt kn the last year if his deal. We are not tanking though some of these moves feel like it. But these two in charge are fighting for jobs. We are not improving to compete.

I just feel like we are on a steady decline. Not extreme.... But just bad enough to miss the playoffs.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Worst part will be when we cut Fuller.... And he signs with the Packers or Vikings and has a pro bowl season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Can anyone legit say what is the direction of this team right now. We are no rebuilding because that should be coming with a new HC at least that isnt kn the last year if his deal. We are not tanking though some of these moves feel like it. But these two in charge are fighting for jobs. We are not improving to compete.

I just feel like we are on a steady decline. Not extreme.... But just bad enough to miss the playoffs.
    If you want to see the current direction of this franchise just go into the bathroom and flush the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Wouldn't even dislike this route.

Anyway, I've already said it, but I'm not Kyle Fuller's biggest fan anyway. A bit surprised to see him go before Jimmy Graham, but I'd bet we can get someone just as good as Fuller for about half we got on the savings. Gimme Brian Poole, Adoree Jackson, or Cameron Sutton on the cheap and I'm fine. We'll have to sign a guy and draft a guy early anyway imo.
    If done right, it actually could be the best option long term. Would just have to be well executed.

There are over 100 free agent corner backs right now, in a season where a lot of teams are cash strapped. Lots of free agents in a lot of positions. There will be some great deals after the draft and after teams spend all their money on the top free agents. We have all our picks, no way of knowing what our holes will be this early.

You'll probably be able to get two good veteran CB's with 11 million in June. Teams will not have nearly enough money to pay half these guys what their getting. Love A-Rob, but same thing with receivers right now. We'll probably see a TON of 1 year cheap contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    There are over 100 free agent corner backs right now, in a season where a lot of teams are cash strapped. Lots of free agents in a lot of positions. There will be some great deals after the draft and after teams spend all their money on the top free agents. We have all our picks, no way of knowing what our holes will be this early.

You'll probably be able to get two good veteran CB's with 11 million in June. Teams will not have nearly enough money to pay half these guys what their getting. Love A-Rob, but same thing with receivers right now. We'll probably see a TON of 1 year cheap contracts.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Precursor for Jake Peavy (the old Cubs forum days)
    Or Brian Roberts trade. my god those 2 were for sure getting traded to the cubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's funny? You disagree with the logic that with a significantly smaller cap, there will be a lot of free agent deals? Matter of fact DaBears, just don't comment on my posts and I won't comment on yours. The pettiness is annoying.

To the rest of the room, moving some expensive pieces to shop for cheaper pieces could be good for us. We have a lot of holes, and 5 good vets on 1 year contracts may be better than 2 very good vets like Fuller and Hicks. Regardless of who the GM is, that will give us great flexibility next year, and depth this year when the inevitable injuries occur.

Very cool that ARob had a change of heart. Pair him with Golladay now please!! Add Mooney to the mix. Who's better??