Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 292 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4368
    I told everyone Ryan Pace got a secret extension

So we rebuilding?

I figured Hicks and Fuller might have been moved in a trade or something, but the way this has rolled out has been disastrous.

Pace will not only go down as the guy who took Mitch over Watson, but the guy who signed Andy Dalton and Ifedi but had to cut an all-pro corner (arguably the best corner in Bears history ) over Jimmy ****ing Graham.

GAWD DAMN

Last edited by flclfanman; 03-18-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Get rid of players that actually contribute something, sign or keep players that xontribute little and overpay them. Great job Pace, and congrats on the extension.

And I donít believe for one second that report about Robinson seriously considering signing the tag.

So the Bears have a front office that does not know how to build a contender nor tank properly. The only thing Pace know what to do is how to keep a team in NFL Hell. Not good enough to be a contender, not bad enough to get a top 5/10 pick.
    Screw sabermetics.

So Hicks has demanded a trade?? Wow this is rolling out of control fast. Whoís next???

Sooooo people still wanna defend Pace or nah? I suppose itís not Paceís fault thereís a salary cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    So the Bears have a front office that does not know how to build a contender nor tank properly. The only thing Pace know what to do is how to keep a team in NFL Hell. Not good enough to be a contender, not bad enough to get a top 5/10 pick.
    Apparently that's what the owners like. That's exactly where Angelo kept us for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Get rid of players that actually contribute something, sign or keep players that xontribute little and overpay them. Great job Pace, and congrats on the extension.

And I donít believe for one second that report about Robinson seriously considering signing the tag.
    I'd believe it since he's probably told Pace he would only sign it if he was traded away from this clown show of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    I'd believe it since he's probably told Pace he would only sign it if he was traded away from this clown show of a team.
    That is the only way I could see it, if Pace trades him

The McCaskey's need to call an emergency board meeting and forbid Pace from trading any of these picks.

The last thing we need is this guy trading away 2-3 years worth of capital to Hope to get a Lance or Fields.

**** that.

time to Pull the pin and blow this **** up.

Tell Pace to draft for the O-line and WR/CB/TE and then get the **** out. Take the offensive guru with you.

I have no issues with trading Hicks. It's better to get out early on aging players and it's not like he's been that healthy for the last couple years.

It is a somewhat curious move though for a GM/HC that needs to win now. They sure seem like they have have no discernable direction here, aside from average, I guess.

Him signing it immediately kicks against the cap right? That would be incentive for him to sign it if he's looking to get dealt bc we have no space.

Not sure if that's how the tag works financially.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I have no issues with trading Hicks. It's better to get out early on aging players and it's not like he's been that healthy for the last couple years.

It is a somewhat curious move though for a GM/HC that needs to win now. They sure seem like they have have no discernable direction here, aside from average, I guess.
    The reason why they're acting like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I told everyone Ryan Pace got a secret extension
    Is probably because of this.

Brought to you by Ted "I don't make Football decisions" Phillips.