Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 229 of 297 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4444
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I'm hoping Mack demands a trade. He deserves better than this.
    If Bears could get a 1st for him, I would do it. Just blow it up at this point. Tank hard, and fire these clowns next season.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    The backups

QB- Foles
    RB- Cohen
    WR- Wims, Ridley, Rodney Adams (who?)
    TE- Holtz, Horsted
    LT- Lachavious Simmons
    LG- Hambright
    C- Bars
    RG- Dieter Eiselen
    RT- Badara Traore

DE- Blackson
    NT- Edwards
    DE- Lacale London
    OLB- Gipson
    ILB- Woods
    ILB- Iggy
    OLB- Vaughters
    CB- Roberson
    FS- Bush
    SS- Marqui Christian
    CB- Xavier Crawford

Better hope no one gets injured....
    I don't wish for injuries, but it wouldn't be a bad thing this year.

Unreal. Pace finds a way to piss me off more everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    If Bears could get a 1st for him, I would do it. Just blow it up at this point. Tank hard, and fire these clowns next season.
    Pace obviously won’t do that, it will have to be the next GM, which is why it was so ****ing important to ax everyone this year. A few teams probably would’ve gave us a 1st for Mack this year, can we say the same next year when he’s a year older? What if he gets injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather have kept Fuller and let him play QB. This is a direct result of complete mismanagement of the cap, keeping some the wrong players and signing them to expensive extensions, and signing some crap older expensive free agents. I mean Quinn, Trevathan? Without those guys we would have kept Fuller. This is a front office not knowing what the hell they are doing year after year and ownership who just doesn’t care enough to make a change because the front office sucks up big time.

Quinn, Graham and Dalton are costing us Arob and Fuller. I mean, in what friggin world is this reality....

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I would rather have kept Fuller and let him play QB. This is a direct result of complete mismanagement of the cap, keeping some the wrong players and signing them to expensive extensions, and signing some crap older expensive free agents. I mean Quinn, Trevathan? Without those guys we would have kept Fuller. This is a front office not knowing what the hell they are doing year after year and ownership who just doesn’t care enough to make a change because the front office sucks up big time.
    Don't forget Cohen and Graham too. Quinn, Trevathan, Cohen, Graham are all the definition of easily replaced. Yet they're on the team, Fuller is cut, and AR in a contract battle lol

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Just a complete mismanagement of the roster in general. Team lacks talent, lacks depth, is old, no direction, no QB, lack of assets, etc. Don't see how people think Pace has done a good job. He has one decent season with a 1st round exit. Other than that he's been horrific.

The release of Fuller has pissed off the defense. So congrats to Ryan Pace. Nitwit extraordinaire.
    Screw sabermetics.