Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 221 of 300 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4493
    Him doing what he did in the 2017 draft is equivalent to commiting a major felony crime. No matter what you do after it canít be forgotten. There were 3 QBís sitting there. Two were MVP caliber future hall of famers, the third was a bust. He actually traded up to pick the third. And when you look at the college careers of the 3 its so glaringly obvious which of the 3 was the longest of long shots. Its such a historic miss it will define Pace and follow him everywhere.

There were very few QB options available this offseason. If a new GM signed Dalton I would not have been bashing the move, the field is extremely limited.. Signing Dalton this year in itself is not the issue, having to sign a QB like Dalton because of your extreme ineptitude in your entire GM tenure is the problem. Iím sure Ryan Pace is a nice guy, I wish him well in his life. Reality in this business says if you do poorly at your job you are held accountable, and failry quickly. Geogre likes the guy, is comfortable with him. He prioritizes freindship and comfort over accountability, the fans, and winning. Ownership is the biggest problem with this franchise, always has been.

I agree... he shouldnít have survived failing on Mitch. Other GMs would have been let go immediately. Ownership is the main reason this team will never win a Super Bowl in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Same which is exactly why he should have been fired. A new GM and coach would be given the benefit of the doubt to make that decision. Pace not so much.
    I guess I really love Lawrence and Wilson (I know you love fields too, I'm a fan but Wilson is my guy). But man... rookies can always bust especially if you trade away what is needed to build around them

Most rookies aren't seasoned vets in their first season such as Russell Wilson lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I guess I really love Lawrence and Wilson (I know you love fields too, I'm a fan but Wilson is my guy). But man... rookies can always bust especially if you trade away what is needed to build around them

Most rookies aren't seasoned vets in their first season such as Russell Wilson lol

Which is why it's dangerous to think we can just mortgage the future to go get Fields or Lance, who could EASILY be Mitch 2.0, but this time; you don't have any firsts or seconds for 2-3 years (the prime rebuilding window)
    Last edited by flclfanman; 03-18-2021 at 08:50 AM.

IMO Pace only has two ways to save his job:

1) Throw a ridiculous Draft day Trade at SEA or HOU and see if they bite

2) Stand pat and use your picks to fill out areas of need on the roster while getting younger and cheaper (OT, LB, WR, mid round QB, Nickel, C, etc.). Pace is a wizard at finding late round hits so let him do his thing. The 2021 Season goal becomes Bend don't break and win as many games as possible)

Andy Dalton is not going to carry your team on his shoulders, but he's also more mobile than Foles and can read coverages better than Mitch; he should be serviceable.

The situations in SEA and HOU are ticking time bombs and has the season languishes I feel both teams will hit a breaking point with their QBs.

Yeah SEA signed a good TE and traded for a lineman, but they only have 3 picks left in 2021. If they are last in that division by week 5-6, Russ is going to see this sinking ship and look for a life jacket.

And if If we bomb out the gate and Pace/Nagy are axed, it'll give the new regime a chance to hit on a QB with hopeful a top 5-10 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    I agree... he shouldnít have survived failing on Mitch. Other GMs would have been let go immediately. Ownership is the main reason this team will never win a Super Bowl in the near future
    Or they luck into the GOAT QB (only reason Licht wasn't axed after bombing on the Winston Pick)

https://overthecap.com/player/kyle-fuller/2953/

It looks like they got under the cap by giving Fuller a 6 mill signing bonus plus an extension of 3 million over 2 void years.

It looks like stop gap contract. Can he renegotiate this?

https://twitter.com/MikeMcCartney7/s...42371150360579

After great conversations with the
    @Broncos
    , it's been mutually decided that rescinding the RFA Tender is best for both Phillip Lindsay and the team. It's been a great 3 years in Denver for
    @I_CU_boy
    . Nothing beats seeing
    @EmpowerField
    rocking as it did when #30 broke a long run.
    Someone's going to get a damn good RB at a good price. Pete Carroll is ready to pounce

So we have Dalton and Foles. I really don't know who should start, maybe the red rifle just for something different. 🤦
    Last edited by Jones-in; 03-18-2021 at 10:01 AM.

I still donít understand why we arenít improving our team so far in FA, is because we donít have the cap or are we going to use the draft? At this point I donít know what is going through that idiot (pace) mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    I still donít understand why we arenít improving our team so far in FA, is because we donít have the cap or are we going to use the draft? At this point I donít know what is going through that idiot (pace) mind.

Still think trading for a qb is at the top of the list

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    So we have Dalton and Foles. I really don't know who should start, maybe the red rifle just for something different. 🤦
    Foles will likely be traded this week. If he is then his entire 6.6 mil comes off our books:

https://twitter.com/PFF_Brad/status/1371931416351678468

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post

He's probably waiting for the door to fully close on Wilson. If they restructure him, then Pace's knows that that ship has sailed and can move on; that's probably why he's playing with Hicks and Fuller moves (probably the 2 players that were mentioned in the Wilson package to SEA). Still alot of of plates in the air. That's also why Pace is focusing on signing the cheap depth guys to deals.

The big fish (Hicks, Fullers, maybe others) probably can't be moved until closer to the draft.
    Last edited by flclfanman; 03-18-2021 at 10:25 AM.

https://twitter.com/AaronLemingNFL/s...60662463930369

Mike Glennon gets signed before Mitch...

Breaking News: Mitch is really bad lol

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Breaking News: Mitch is really bad lol

Someone's gotta role the dice on him right? If Josh Rosen can still get employed, a good coach should get the most out of him.

This screams a Sean Payton/Kyle Shanahan project QB/HB

EDIT: And Nathan Peterman's been signed? GOOD LORD , Mitch ain't that bad!
    Last edited by flclfanman; 03-18-2021 at 11:23 AM.