Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 218 of 297 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4444
  1. #3256
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,103
    Iím starting to hate pace each and every day !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3257
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Def Bush more important because when he was healthy he sub in for Danny T at LB because he couldnít cover .
    So he's more of a nickel than a corner? Cool Cool

  3. #3258
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,822

  4. #3259
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,741

    2021 Bears Off Season thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    So he's more of a nickel than a corner? Cool Cool
    Naw heís more of a LB , think Deone Buccannon [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

  5. #3260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,741

  6. #3261
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,333
    I know this. Unless somehow you can end yourself up with Wikson or Watson..... I am going to be unhappy with what happens. The fact is no QB we will have a shot at (barring one of Wilson or Feilds falling) will save this team in the draft. Lance is a project a la Love last year and you can like him but he has less starting experience than Mitch and is far Younger from a small school. And Mac Jones.... You can love him if you want but unless you think this OL is drastically improved its very similar to Foles last year with us or Dalton last year with Dalas.

    If you were going to go that route you should have beefed up the OL to give whoever is going to play a chance.

  7. #3262
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,333
    Is anyone at all scared by the offer the bears made for Wilson? Not nessisarily if we end up with Wilson or Watson.... But does anyone fear what he might be willing to give up to move up and get his guy.

    In my mind I know it should not and could not happen. But then again there is some amount of doubt that makes me say Would Pace trade 3 First to move up 10 spots for lance.....

    My faith has dwindled. I don't know what this team is capable of. I was fine being desprate for a proven starting QB.... But i just get a bad feeling that we will end up desperate in the draft.

  8. #3263
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,741

  9. #3264
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,184
    Is everyone in agreement at this point that Nagy and Pace should have been fired so there would be a fresh start? If they end up with Dalton as the starter they are as good as gone next year anyway so all it accomplished was delaying the rebuild another year. I mean ownership and Ted Phillips really are just that stupid aren't they?

  10. #3265
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    21,854
    Kyle Long signed with KC. Great spot for him to land.

  11. #3266
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    352
    He's not wrong. Man when you say all those qbs out loud it just hurts lmao.

  12. #3267
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    He's not wrong. Man when you say all those qbs out loud it just hurts lmao.
    It's pathetic. The ownership and president have no balls and continue to set the franchise back by giving two guys (Pace and Nagy) another chance when they did not deserve one. The organization is consistently laughed at because of Paceís QB decisions. It's embarrassing. If you're relying on sending a boatload of picks and players for a QB that is already drafted and developed by another team that shows how incompetent Pace really is. Your job as a GM is to go out and draft that guy not set the franchise back several years by trading the team's future for a few seasons of Russell Wilson with a medicre roster around him.

  13. #3268
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,333
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Is everyone in agreement at this point that Nagy and Pace should have been fired so there would be a fresh start? If they end up with Dalton as the starter they are as good as gone next year anyway so all it accomplished was delaying the rebuild another year. I mean ownership and Ted Phillips really are just that stupid aren't they?
    I know its unconfirmed but the idea that they had a secret extension bothers me but in the end it should not matter. The fact is I felt this way prior to the off-season more so with nagy because if u have a new HC with time at least he has a chance to develop a QB. Now you have to find a proven guy or your screwed. I was at least willing to give Pace a chance to redeem himself. Mitch was a miss and Glennon a bust but in a bad offseason. But the fact is recently he has been quite bad.

    Resigning Danny T seems like a mistske.
    Going with an old guy who does not fit the system in Quinn
    Paying Dalton
    Giving ifedi an extension
    Allen robinson contract issues

    And honestly.... At this point his desperation for a QB almost scares me.

    I also dont love the way he is handling this offseason. The truth is with as little cap as we had we needed to look for Value signings. We needed to be be the teams to let the dust settle and not rush out to pay dalton 10 or Ifedi 5. You need to look for guys who come in for low range deal and this offsesson 5 mil is like 10 for a team in our position. And its one thing if you want to make a splash right and go get a real upgrade. But these guys were not. And us feeling rushed to sign Dalton feels like a joke at how badly we view our QB. Its arguable right now the guy we just signed still leaves us with the worst starting QB in the division. And again if you wanted to swing I could accept the idea of Winston and hoping he can cut down on TO. But Dalton? Really.

  14. #3269
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,600
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Is everyone in agreement at this point that Nagy and Pace should have been fired so there would be a fresh start? If they end up with Dalton as the starter they are as good as gone next year anyway so all it accomplished was delaying the rebuild another year. I mean ownership and Ted Phillips really are just that stupid aren't they?
    We said this last year. With McCaskey you never know, he might sign both Pace and Nagy to extensions. He wants people he is comfortable with around him regardless of job performance. Winning is secondary. Why the hell else would Phillips still be around? He even praised the guy non stop in his last press conference. They are that stupid

  15. #3270
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    We said this last year. With McCaskey you never know, he might sign both Pace and Nagy to extensions. He wants people he is comfortable with around him regardless of job performance. Winning is secondary. Why the hell else would Phillips still be around? He even praised the guy non stop in his last press conference. They are that stupid
    Phillips is the biggest problem. I don't think he goes anywhere as long as this family still owns the team. He fails to hire the right GM time and time again. That's not on the GM. That's on Phillips. Get rid of him, and maybe, just maybe, we'll see some good hirings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •