Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 216 of 293 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4392
    FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's been one constant member of these failed football choices. That's Ted Phillips. He must have something on ownership, because he has been exempt for any blame. He's the one hiring the guy who's making the wrong decisions every year. I think he needs to go too.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Who's the Pats backup QB. Maybe Belichick takes Foles as a cheap backup in a trade. Thereís no guarantee a top 5 QB will be on the board for us or the pats
    Brian Hoyer.. We already had him. LMAO

I know its not a reliable source, but interesting nonetheless:

@JasonLaCanfora
    As the great @dpshow reported, Bears offered 3 1st and a 3 for Russell Wilson plus players. I'm told Seattle was offered a swath of players to choose from - including Mack and Hicks - with the possibility 1 or more could be dealt. But picks aren't that high and no QB for SEA ...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Well now we have a QB...

I'm not surprised at the rumored offer from Pace. We all knew he'd be aggressive. I do wonder who the 2 starters may have been.

Personally I'm tired of the "the picks wont be high enough to get a QB" line. Worked out fine for:

Lamar Jackson (32nd overall)

Drew Brees (early 30s)

Aaron Rodgers (Pick 25 I believe?)

Pre-Journeyman Andy Dalton (35th pick)

and their current guy Russ was a 3rd round pick!

Also you can trade up your late picks (Hou going from 25 to 12 and KC going from 27 to 12)

It's not like we or SEA have nailed our mid-first rounds picks; that's why we're in this situation!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm not surprised at the rumored offer from Pace. We all knew he'd be aggressive. I do wonder who the 2 starters may have been.
    I don't think it's off the table. If he cuts Graham to get under the cap, Pace to go to Schneider on Draft night and give him the same deal plus Dalton and a 2023 1st and see if he shoots him down again.

ALOT can happen in 6 weeks

Well this tweet certainly resonates with Bears Nation:

Mike Tanier
    @MikeTanier
    The problem isn't Andy Dalton. The problem is knowing since roughly October that you needed a solution at quarterback for an otherwise playoff-caliber team, with your reputation and job on the line, and ending up with Andy Dalton.
    Which is why I cannot believe that Pace is done at the QB position this offseason.. It doesn't make sense for someone who is on the hot seat to settle for an average QB.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    god I am sitting here laughing. News Today WE could loose Fuller so the defense could get even worse on paper. I still think there is a real possibility this Allen Robinson thing cant be worked out at this point. the fact we have not talked since September really irks me. But hey guys.... We got Andy Dalton.

Im so realy to just blow it up and tank for next year. Take a shot at a top teir QB.

I also think its going to be funny seeing Robinson refuse to sign and Fuller leave but meanwhile we are keeping Jimmy Greham and Akiem Hicks who could save you a ton of money too.

I also am blown away the Seahawks can say no to 5 starters. I am sure that it was not low end starters too. I am assuming one had to be one of the keys to the defense. E Jack.... Roquan... or Mack. I am assuming that because i could not imagine offering Johnson HIcks and fuller at their age for a rebuilding team. And they still said no. The fact is Pace kinda deserves this. He had his shot at 2 great QBs and passed on both.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

If I was Robinson I will not play a single snap for the bears anymore Iíll hold out until they trade me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Literally at this point the fact that these ****s will be fighting for jobs is going to be killer for me.

Which is why I cannot believe that Pace is done at the QB position this offseason.. It doesn't make sense for someone who is on the hot seat to settle for an average QB.
    Barring a Wilson or Watson trade, both of which feel unlikely, the only other alternative is the draft. I'm not sure they have the ammo to move up high enough to get a guy that's competing for the starting job on day one.

Pace being on the hot seat is an assumption by us fans. We all thought he was on the hot seat going into last season and not only did he keep his job but so did everyone else including Phillips, who George gushed over. Assuming Pace will be out after this upcoming season if they donít win is a dangerous game when trying to read McCaskey.