Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

2021 Draft Discussions

Curious what everyone thinks will happen and what everyone wants to happen. This year has more unknowns than most imo

Quote Originally Posted by hester23fan4va View Post
    Curious what everyone thinks will happen and what everyone wants to happen. This year has more unknowns than most imo
    I think the only question left is what Pace will do in the draft. I think regardless of what happens, things outta be pretty hopeless as far as the future of this org, feels like we're about to go on a pretty terrible downward spiral that ultimately leads to another long rebuild. If Pace makes a dumb trade-up for Trey Lance or something, things go from really bad, to rock bottom. That's where I'm at anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think the only question left is what Pace will do in the draft. I think regardless of what happens, things outta be pretty hopeless as far as the future of this org, feels like we're about to go on a pretty terrible downward spiral that ultimately leads to another long rebuild. If Pace makes a dumb trade-up for Trey Lance or something, things go from really bad, to rock bottom. That's where I'm at anyway.
    I wish I could make my heart love a competent org. Like the Colts. Irsay is a bit of an idiot though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I wish I could make my heart love a competent org. Like the Colts. Irsay is a bit of an idiot though.

Yep. Sad when the only question is how bad will things be?

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    yeah, i agree with that. at least he's signing mostly 1 year deals or multiple year deals with void years like daltons. so it's not like he's really handcuffing the team in that regard.

a big trade up seems inevitable if he's going for a qb. either that, or trade back and get more capital. but, looking at moving to 10-12 doesn't look all that expensive if someone starts to slip.

anyone follow Chris Simms and his pre draft qb rankings? its really quite impressive.

Patrick Mahomes
    Deshaun Watson
    Mitchell Trubisky

Lamar Jackson
    Josh Allen
    Baker Mayfield
    Sam Darnold
    Josh Rosen

Kyler Murray
    Drew Lock
    Dwayne Haskins
    Ryan Finley
    Jarrett Stidham
    Daniel Jones
    Clayton Thorson
    Will Grier

Joe Burrow
    Justin Herbert
    Jordan Love
    Tua Tagovailoa

Zach Wilson
    Trevor Lawrence
    Mac Jones
    Kellen Mond
    Justin Fields
    Trey Lance

Quote Originally Posted by hester23fan4va View Post
    anyone follow Chris Simms and his pre draft qb rankings? its really quite impressive.

Patrick Mahomes
    Deshaun Watson
    Mitchell Trubisky

Lamar Jackson
    Josh Allen
    Baker Mayfield
    Sam Darnold
    Josh Rosen

Kyler Murray
    Drew Lock
    Dwayne Haskins
    Ryan Finley
    Jarrett Stidham
    Daniel Jones
    Clayton Thorson
    Will Grier

Joe Burrow
    Justin Herbert
    Jordan Love
    Tua Tagovailoa

Zach Wilson
    Trevor Lawrence
    Mac Jones
    Kellen Mond
    Justin Fields
    Trey Lance
    Thatís quite the eye for QBs

Can Simms be our QB consultant please?

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Can Simms be our QB consultant please?
    Save money and just go off his rankings every year lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Save money and just go off his rankings every year lol
    Maybe also go opposite of pace's rankings ? Haha

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Maybe also go opposite of pace's rankings ? Haha

For QBs, certainly

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Would love to go OL.... Worried due to need we end up taking a non impactful rok QB we are rushed to start. Would have loved Lance if I trusted this FO and coaching staff wasnt **** caned by the end of the year.

Could be some really good defenders sitting there at 20 too I would love to grab. But again our QB desperation probably means we won't make the smart move here either.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Im just far too worried pace and co. Will end up taking the best QB available which will likely be the 4th..maybe even 5th or 6th QB off the board.

I just see far too much tallent elsewhere

Slatter Darrisaw or Jenkins look like day 1 starters at RT... And Darisaw probably could potentially be a LT as well down the road.

Corner is sudenly a Huge need.... Fairley Surtain or Horn would all be great at 20

I also love the Lbs.... micah is probably gone but Zaven Collins would be ideal next to Roquan. Though its probably a luxury we don't need now.

And Finally Pass rusher.... Man if you told me we could get an actual pass rusher opposite of Mack in the likes of Gregory Rousseau or Kwity Paye i would seriously not be opposed to Swinging on Finding that extra pass rusher we so seriously lack and overpaid to try to find in Quinn.

We have so many directions we could go but I just get this feeling QB is too big of a need. And it will either be Mac Jones at 20 or a trade up for Trey Lance.

Pace going to go all out for Wilson. 3 1sts, Roquan, and maybe some mids lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Pace going to go all out for Wilson. 3 1sts, Roquan, and maybe some mids lol
    It's horrifying but at least I'll be excited for Wilson and Lawrence. Don't really care too much about anyone else haha

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast