Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 156 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Itís a long shot for everyone, really.

But I really donít think pace picking the wrong guy 4 years ago is going to effect Watson present day...:unless he handles his career moves like a 16 year old girl. Iím sure heíll weigh out his options and go wherever he sees the best fit. If thatís the bears, do you think he wouldnít go here because of the bears passing on him? This is a grown man dealing with his career and future, not a teenager who just got rejected
    Watson has to want to come here, with this ownership and staff it might be a hard no from his side regardless of what happened in that draft. This ownership keeping the Phillips/Pace/Nagy trio is pretty much showing their priority not winning, its comfort. We can hope for it all we want, I just donít see the assets from our side being enough or the prospect of winning being enough for him to want to come here. Houston also needs to pull the trigger on trading a franchise QB (they donít grow on trees, we have never had one) and they will make every attempt to smooth things out. Trading him will probably be a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Watson has to want to come here, with this ownership and staff it might be a hard no from his side regardless of what happened in that draft. This ownership keeping the Phillips/Pace/Nagy trio is pretty much showing their priority not winning, its comfort. We can hope for it all we want, I just donít see the assets from our side being enough or the prospect of winning being enough for him to want to come here. Houston also needs to pull the trigger on trading a franchise QB (they donít grow on trees, we have never had one) and they will make every attempt to smooth things out. Trading him will probably be a last resort.
    I think the biggest obstacle is Houston actually being willing to trade him. If they do decide to trade him, bears have just as good a shot as anyone. Only one team would land him, so chances arenít great for anyone. But bears would be in play

Whatís the likelihood of Dak being available? Iíd take him as a consolation to not getting [emoji238] Watson. I hope Jerry let him walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Whatís the likelihood of Dak being available? Iíd take him as a consolation to not getting [emoji238] Watson. I hope Jerry let him walk.

Zero he is strait up free. But the cowboys may fall in love with a QB and tag and trade him. Maybe like 10% chance of that IMO. PROBABLY LESS but you never know right.

Sean Desai it is pre Rapoport

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Very happy with that. Hire from within, specifically a Fangio disciple. Hopefully what Sam Acho is saying is true and he will bring the same philosophy to the defense. We need our own Brandon Staley.

I like the hire

Depends on how much Jerry wants to pay him after such a brutal injury. I know he loves Dak though, so my guess is it's unlikely he becomes available.

Cowboys are picking 10th. I couls see a scenario where Jerry doesnt want to pay Prescott and instead wants to trade up for Wilson or Fields. Especially with their defense being as bad as it is. He may want to get a QB on a rookie contract and spread money around the defense.

I dont think thats likely but its not out of the realm of possibility

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Cowboys are picking 10th. I couls see a scenario where Jerry doesnt want to pay Prescott and instead wants to trade up for Wilson or Fields. Especially with their defense being as bad as it is. He may want to get a QB on a rookie contract and spread money around the defense.

I dont think thats likely but its not out of the realm of possibility

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Iíd love to grab him as our QB without giving up any draft capital. Thatís if we can even afford him. Just think under our current situation with a veteran team and not a lot of draft capital Dak would be the best fit.