Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    In his defense Jenny McCarthy could have talked me into all kinds of outlandish **** too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmao fair point
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Just doing a 20 man roster doesn't help in situations like this. I'm talking about make parts of the expanded roster be in the bubble so if they are needed the teams know they weren't exposed. If I were an NBA team I'd consider signing a guy like JCrawford and telling him to stay home until we call you and just deal with a roster being one short like some NFL teams did with QB's.
    Salary cap wise, not sure how this would work. Also, there is a quality of game aspect too. People fork out like $200 a year for League Pass. They don’t pay to watch glorified G League rosters face off in NBA arenas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So called vaccination?

You need to stop watching far right propoganda

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    yeah switch to High level docs on Netflix. Not a shred of propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You know the leaders of the anti-vax movement over the last decade were largely liberal californians including Jim Carrey and others from Hollywood. Turns out fear is bi-partisan.
    This.

There is a lot of bogus information out there. Some of those side effects were from the placebo group. A lot of younger people around my circle don't want the vaccine. What they don't realize is that it's not just for their protection but the protection of others they come in to contact with. My friend and her family met up for their mother's birthday a couple of months ago. Her sister was fine but actually had COVID. She gave it to the family and as a result their mother passed away 3 weeks later from COVID. The kids were fine after having cold like symptoms for about 10 days or so.

On anther note: How many people here think the season is going to get postponed again.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    On anther note: How many people here think the season is going to get postponed again.
    I'd say there's a strong chance it does unless the NBA and NBPA take their league back from the TV broadcast partners.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'd say there's a strong chance it does unless the NBA and NBPA take their league back from the TV broadcast partners.
    I just don't see that happening since that's the main income right now. I saw that at the Lakers vs Rockets game there were some fans in the stands but I don't think that's enough. These teams have to get some revenue from somewhere. Don't know if NBA League Pass will make up that big of a difference. I'm not as versed on that portion of the NBA though. Good point though.

Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    because they KNEW a bubble plan wouldn't work.
    Yup. Zero chance players would've agree to a full season bubble.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

MLB and NFL didn't. NHL and NBA playoffs didn't. No reason this season should.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

lol kyrie

Kyrie being Kyrie. Wonder what Durant is thinking now. Trade Durant for Harden LOL. That would be hilarious.

Kyrie being Kyrie. Wonder what Durant is thinking now. Trade Durant for Harden LOL. That would be hilarious.
    Better yet, Kyrie for Harden.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345