Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm sure stuff will be paused by months end, anyway. So may be a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Fundamentally in discussions the NBPA said NO to playing the regular season in a bubble and the owners didn't want it either (the owners openly hoped to get fans in stands). It was never going to happen so they moved on to other options quickly. My guess is the owners and players would mostly say this IS working. Working is not the same as perfect certainly.
    As long as money's coming in, it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    As long as money's coming in, it's working.
    If they are isolating positive tests it's doing something. I wonder if they discussed reduced pay for those who test positive. I'd guess not.

Of course not, cmon now don't be absurd

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The dates of the games were different and some players changed teams too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They also included the rest of the league and increased the time. Maybe we should isolate an entire state and devote it to sports

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They also included the rest of the league and increased the time. Maybe we should isolate an entire state and devote it to sports
    Now you are thinking outside the box! Maybe get all the athletes and their families to play in some sort of all-sport family olympic-style games. We can put cameras everywhere and watch everything they do. Of course anyone who test positive will be immediately ejected from the state for a month, then they can quarantine for a month before coming back in.

Should be one of those small states ... Delaware?

I really like this idea, I think we can sell it.

Celtics bigs out till next week. Taco and theis are the only big men

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Fundamentally in discussions the NBPA said NO to playing the regular season in a bubble and the owners didn't want it either (the owners openly hoped to get fans in stands). It was never going to happen so they moved on to other options quickly. My guess is the owners and players would mostly say this IS working. Working is not the same as perfect certainly.
    Ok. It wasn’t bc they KNEW it wouldn’t work

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

76ers are still in NY as of 8:30 EST and the game with Denver is Saturday afternoon.

we have ben simmons/howard and 4 guys that are gleague players available tomorrow only... either its a forfeit or the game gets postponed... cant play with 6 dudes

also now i see why we looked so lackluster... app this was known in the 2nd quarter... Now Joel has to stay away from his family and team and quarantine because he has a new born baby ... why the **** was curry even allowed on the court.

real talk i wouldnt fault joel or guys with new borns to just sit out the year... why risk it when we are so close to a vaccine... so ****ing dumb

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we have ben simmons/howard and 4 guys that are gleague players available tomorrow only... either its a forfeit or the game gets postponed... cant play with 6 dudes

also now i see why we looked so lackluster... app this was known in the 2nd quarter... Now Joel has to stay away from his family and team and quarantine because he has a new born baby ... why the **** was curry even allowed on the court.

real talk i wouldnt fault joel or guys with new borns to just sit out the year... why risk it when we are so close to a vaccine... so ****ing dumb
    Only way I could see it, is if Scott and Korkmaz dress, even if they can't play. Would get to the minimum required 8 guys.

Embiid and Green cleared protocol, game on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Celtics bigs out till next week. Taco and theis are the only big men

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Tatum out two weeks now too

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ok. It wasn’t bc they KNEW it wouldn’t work
    The NBA organization knew neither group they have to deal with were going to go for a full bubble.

The NBA organization knew neither group they have to deal with were going to go for a full bubble.
    Ok. What you originally said is still wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast