Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Football team could have been a 10 win team THIS year had they played Alex Smith instead of Haskins from the get go, Alex Smith looked bad and they won 5 of the 6 games he started. They just needed something better than Haskins playing like absolute garbage. Add Watson to the team with those solid offensive players with that defense, football team would be a very very good football team.
    I agree! Somehow the o-line played pretty well this season. Cut Alex Smith post June 1 and that frees up $19 mil in cap space with $4.3 in dead money. Add a WR in free agency and this can be a scary team.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I agree! Somehow the o-line played pretty well this season. Cut Alex Smith post June 1 and that frees up $19 mil in cap space with $4.3 in dead money. Add a WR in free agency and this can be a scary team.
    Scherff needs to be top priority as far as retaining their own. He was tagged last year, so I dont know exactly whats going to happen with him, hopefully they can get a deal worked out.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You're telling me the Texans won't accept our draft busts and over-the-hill players in exchange for Watson?
    Lol. Good one! They would have, if the biggest moron in the world was still there a.k.a. Bill O’Brien!!! But guess what, we have a new general manager now that isn’t gonna go get Dak Prescott for Watson, as some wishful thinking Dallas fan proposed! Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Reportedly he asked them to interview Eric Bienemy and they flat out refused.

Ownership is intent in ruining his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a lot of stuff about Bieniemy’s past legal troubles that are scaring some teams off. I believe he has some domestic violence issues in his past.

Some of you are throwing out some unrealistic trades. You need to put yourself in the Texans shoes AND trading for him.

Eagles - Wentz, Ertz, JJAW and a 5th round pick for Watson and Cunnignham? That's atrocious. The point of trading Watson is to get draft capitol, young cost controlled player(s) while clearing your long term obligations.

Jaguars - Why would the Jags Lawerence and a bunch of picks for Watson? Terrible team with a potential franchise qb on a rookie contract so then you trade him and a bunch of likely high picks for Watson? Terrible trade for the Jags.

Steelers - 3 1sts for Watson. Not a bad trade but it'll be very likely those picks will be near then back end of the 1st round. Not a bad trade for either team but probably need to add a 2nd rounder

Skins - 3 1sts for Watson isn't bad either. This could make them a 10 win team with a bunch of young talent on their roster. Likely a wild card/division winner over the next 3 years. Solid trade for both teams

I only see Watson getting traded if he demands a trade and quite frankly if I was him, I'd demand it. The next few years of this franchise looks very bleak while the rest of the division is getting much better.

Don't sleep on Miami as a possible landing spot for Watson. They will at least do their due diligence but they have the best assets to offer and aren't too far away from contending if you drop Watson in at qb.
    I read last night that Miami might actually be the front runner. The Dolphins might be willing to give up Tua and the #3 pick for Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by brandt View Post
    Lol. Good one! They would have, if the biggest moron in the world was still there a.k.a. Bill O’Brien!!! But guess what, we have a new general manager now that isn’t gonna go get Dak Prescott for Watson, as some wishful thinking Dallas fan proposed! Lol...
    Dak for Watson was more of a joke to rile up Eagles fans. I think the Tua/3rd overall is a fair trade for Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I read last night that Miami might actually be the front runner. The Dolphins might be willing to give up Tua and the #3 pick for Watson.

Based on trade-able assets they should be. If Tua and #3 is all it takes for Watson then it's a no brainer but I would have to imagine Texans would also want their 2nd rounder back too.

Based on trade-able assets they should be. If Tua and #3 is all it takes for Watson then it's a no brainer but I would have to imagine Texans would also want their 2nd rounder back too.
    Like the guy who suggested the trade says, this would basically mean that the Dolphins traded Tunsil for Watson.

First of all, there’s no front runner yet because he hasn’t demanded a trade yet. That’s not nearly enough. It WOULD have been, if Bill O Brian was still there but hell no! People are already cornsidering Deshaun Watson a top-five quarterback. Look at what he’s done with basically nobody on that team. I’d be down for getting their QB But you’d have to give me another first rounder at least, and hopefully that’s how the Texans new general manager will see it too, after everything Watson has already proven.

Dak for Watson was more of a joke to rile up Eagles fans. I think the Tua/3rd overall is a fair trade for Watson.

No thanks, and not a fair trade at all!!! Like I stated in a previous post, if Bill O’Brien was there than absolutely. But thank God he’s not, because there’s no way the new general manager would go for that lowball offer!

My apologies, I think I read the post wrong. I was thinking they were saying a third round pick but now I realize they are saying third overall pick with Tua. To me though, that’s still not enough maybe a second rounder on top of it

First of all, there’s no front runner yet because he hasn’t demanded a trade yet.
    Are you confirming that you're the Texans GM?

Otherwise you have no way of knowing...
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Are you confirming that you're the Texans GM?

Otherwise you have no way of knowing...
    Ummm, bull crap!!! Everybody knows when a player of his caliber requests a trade!

Someone on Twitter (some sports talking head guy) suggested Tua/#3/#18 for Watson.

No thanks, and not a fair trade at all!!! Like I stated in a previous post, if Bill O’Brien was there than absolutely. But thank God he’s not, because there’s no way the new general manager would go for that lowball offer!
    You’re not familiar with the concept of a joke are you?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast