Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

PFT Reports Texans Watson Can and May Be Traded

[ProFootballTalk] There's a growing buzz in league circles that Deshaun Watson could ask to be traded, and his new contract doesn't make that as difficult as you'd think

Well that would certainly liven up the post-season.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Dak for Deshaun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he's wanting out I don't blame him. Couple yrs ago they seemed on the brink of being a legit yearly contender. Now they're a joke. He deserves better. JJ Watt too.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Dak for Deshaun?

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Ian Rapoport just days that Watson is pissed off because the owner promised that Watson would be involved in the GM and coach search but they hired a GM without discussing it with Watson.

the jaguars should give up their first for him... win/win... TL goes to the texans. Do the eagles have enough to get him? If not redskins should let offer whatever they can... Chase young?

Trading Hopkins and then possibly trading Watson? Yeesh.

A bunch of teams would give up a lot to get him, but I don't think he'll go anywhere.

I gotta say I love Watson and the Texans have turned into a dumpster fire, but I'm disappointed that he's trying to bail the minute he's facing adversity. He's had weapons, decent defenses, and they've tried to build him a decent OL. Even after they traded Hopkins he had a decent WRs and a good RB. That said, I'd trade two 1sts, two seconds, and a player for him.

Omg Wentz and picks for Watson please.

A bunch of teams would give up a lot to get him, but I don't think he'll go anywhere.

I gotta say I love Watson and the Texans have turned into a dumpster fire, but I'm disappointed that he's trying to bail the minute he's facing adversity. He's had weapons, decent defenses, and they've tried to build him a decent OL. Even after they traded Hopkins he had a decent WRs and a good RB. That said, I'd trade two 1sts, two seconds, and a player for him.
    Defense has been trash for a long time. Any any good players they've had have been let go. Offensive line has never been good since he has been with us. DJ is garbage.He had decent receivers this year but literally downgraded.

I'd say years with BOB is plenty of adversity that he has had to endure. Texans just hired BOB 2.0, he wants nothing to do with this ****. Like JJ said, we just wasted another one of his years.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Gotta think the Steelers give up 3 1sts for him and have Ben retire.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Defense has been trash for a long time. Any any good players they've had have been let go. Offensive line has never been good since he has been with us. DJ is garbage.He had decent receivers this year but literally downgraded.

I'd say years with BOB is plenty of adversity that he has had to endure. Texans just hired BOB 2.0, he wants nothing to do with this ****. Like JJ said, we just wasted another one of his years.
    Maybe I'm just not seeing the significance, but who cares about them "wasting a year"? Dude is 25 years old and has had playoff seasons in 2 of his 3 healthy seasons. Guys who were wasted for significant years of their careers are Rivers, Cam, Luck, Palmer, Romo, etc; the book is barely even cracked open on Watsons career. JJ is the one who's had his career wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Gotta think the Steelers give up 3 1sts for him and have Ben retire.
    Pretty sure the Steelers have no way to squeeze him into their cap. Ben retiring takes them from -21M to -2M for 2021.

Maybe I'm just not seeing the significance, but who cares about them "wasting a year"? Dude is 25 years old and has had playoff seasons in 2 of his 3 healthy seasons. Guys who were wasted for significant years of their careers are Rivers, Cam, Luck, Palmer, Romo, etc; the book is barely even cracked open on Watsons career. JJ is the one who's had his career wasted.
    It's indicative of a bigger problem. The organization is a mess and has been for their entire existence. They waste. a lot of things, players included. The McNairs have always been bad owners. This team has mortgaged their future to create a largely untalented team thinking it would win right now. They wasted a year by keeping BOB around until 4 games into the season when EVERYONE already knew he sucked, everyone knew the players hated him, everyone knew the fans hated him. Firing a head coach 4 game into a year is basically a throw away season.

Deshaun has basically single handedly limped an average team into the playoffs in a bad division for a few seasons. It was never sustainable.

And I think the biggest issue for him is that Cal lied to his face about being involved in the process. And they've hidden things from him in the past. The culture is BAD and continues to get worse.

My point is, being a Texans fan is very frustrating lol.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Wentz+Ertz+JJAW+5th for Watson and Zach Cunningham

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast