Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    Greene is so far away, a million things will happen before we find out if he is Lenny Dykstra or Billy Beane
    I understand that.

Thank God I didn't check this site before my 1 o'clock Zoom call. I would have to try to explain away the bulge in my pants.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

The Mets paid less for Lindor and Carrasco than Diaz and Cano

The Mets traded their 9th and 10th prospect along with Gimenez and Rosario for one of the best players in the game and a starting pitcher.

**** yeah!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Stupid move!!! I would've kept Giminez and dumped Rosario for a picther. Lindor strikes me as an expensive headcase. Then again Carrasco has three years remaining on his contract. Whose next? Arrenado?
    Last edited by erickench; 01-07-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    My question now, is are we still too LH in the lineup? Against LHP right now this is what I see

Alonso (R), McNeil (L), Lindor (SH), Davis (R) on the infield. With McCann (R)

Its the OF that concerns me. Conforto, Nimmo, Davis, are all LH. Something has to give.

We can't bat 4 RH bats against LHP.

You know who needs LH hitting? The Yankees

Thoughts on a Marisnick Re-Sign?
    I say re-sign Marisnick and sign DJ to play third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The Mets traded their 9th and 10th prospect along with Gimenez and Rosario for one of the best players in the game and a starting pitcher.

**** yeah!
    Not just "a starting pitcher".... he would've been the second best pitcher in this FA market

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Stupid move!!! I would've kept Giminez and dumped Rosario for a picther. Lindor strikes me as an expensive headcase. Then again Carrasco has three years remaining on his contract. Whose next? Arrenado?
    There's always one...

I am glad I went to Costco last night and picked up a case of Kleenex last night.

Well since Lindor is a switch hitter they might as well as go out and sign Bradley instead of Springer. Springer is asking for the sun, the moon, and the stars too, whereas Bradley will be playing centerfield for many years to come.

The inclusion of both Rosario and Gimenez basically guarantees that Lindor will be extended.

Wonder if Springer wants to see if the Mets go for it all before signing on. What if he signs in the next few days as he wants to win a championship.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast