Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3169
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now it must be 100% or all Democrats are wrong?

OK, 100% of Republicans havenít denounced the Capitol siege, I guess all Republicans are wrong for not denouncing it...
    any Republican not condemning or having a problem with the specific people that were rioting, are wrong.

that separate from those that were protesting, which is an American right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So now it has to be 100% of democrats. Fair enough, I'll make sure I use that standard when you make another dumb claim.

He was pressured to resign by pretty much all top democrats. Full stop.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    remember that context is going to be important.

Al Franken incident was not he said she said, it involved a picture of what he did. how could anyone defend that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    remember that context is going to be important.

Al Franken incident was not he said she said, it involved a picture of what he did. how could anyone defend that picture.
    Context is not important in this case. You said that democrats say believe all women except when it's a democrat. Both Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo mean that your statement is wrong. If you substituted Republican for democrat, you would be correct, though.

Quit moving the goal posts to suit your point of view

Context is not important in this case. You said that democrats say believe all women except when it's a democrat. Both Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo mean that your statement is wrong. If you substituted Republican for democrat, you would be correct

I said people say believe all women, except when it's a Democrat. the same people, the left in America, want to conclude allegations against those on the right must be true, but when it's a Democrat those same people do not treat it the same, they push back. this has been the case for a long time including Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I said people say believe all women, except when it's a Democrat. the same people, the left in America, want to conclude allegations against those on the right must be true, but when it's a Democrat those same people do not treat it the same, they push back. this has been the case for a long time including Bill Clinton.
    And again....you're still wrong. Franken was pushed out and essentially all top democrats have called for Cuomo to resign. Neither side are saints in this matter but one side handles these accusations better......hint it's not the Republicans

Context is not important in this case. You said that democrats say believe all women except when it's a democrat. Both Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo mean that your statement is wrong. If you substituted Republican for democrat, you would be correct, though.

Quit moving the goal posts to suit your point of view

Good point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And again....you're still wrong. Franken was pushed out and essentially all top democrats have called for Cuomo to resign. Neither side are saints in this matter but one side handles these accusations better......hint it's not the Republicans

Look at the response on day 1 of the accusation against Coumo both in the media and on this board, Democrats didn't believe it until the count was at 6 and the rug wasn't big enough, then the democrats do the right thing

Then look at the media response on day 1 of Trump in 2016/2015

Would we even have a metoo movement if Hilary got elected, Clinton's were part of the protection for the big Hollywood guy.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Lol. You and another 80 million yahoos voted a guy into the presidency that has standing sexual assault allegations against him.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. You and another 80 million yahoos voted a guy into the presidency that has standing sexual assault allegations against him.
    You think COVID-19 is just the flu and that Trump had the election illegally stolen from him. You also twice voted for a guy with standing sexual assault allegations against him.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You think COVID-19 is just the flu and that Trump had the election illegally stolen from him. You also twice voted for a guy with standing sexual assault allegations against him.
    1 out of 3 ain't bad there Spliffy boi. Definitely will improve your batting average.

1 out of 3 ain't bad there Spliffy boi. Definitely will improve your batting average.
    Batting a thousand actually, Mr. Grumpy. Keep being in denial of your many faults though.

Trump only got 62 and 74 million votes.

You dont think the election was rigged?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm lucky enough to have been born by parents that aren't American, so I didn't vote for anybody and the conversation that I was having with Special had to do with democrats believing all women...unless it was a democrat. That's wrong, understand, right?

How many Republicans have even voiced anything on what Gaetz allegedly did. It's always toe the party line with you guys.

I just showed you media defending Franken. with the picture that should not have happened.

https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...senate-2017-12
    Some Democratic senators are calling on Al Franken to stay in the Senate
    Manchin isn't the only Democratic senator suggesting that Franken reconsider resigning
    Franken was defended by other Democrats. no debate.

as for Gaetz. it would seem that it boils down to whether or not he had sex with a girl that is/was 17. if he did that is a crime, and nothing else would change that. if that is found out to be true then he deserves to be held accountable.