Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Honest and unbiased journalism is hard to find these days and everything is behind a paywall for the most part. Really annoying
    Yeah, really sucks when you actually have to pay for something that is worthwhile when you can get something that is crap for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, really sucks when you actually have to pay for something that is worthwhile when you can get something that is crap for free.
    Not that he'd have any clue as to what honest and unbiased journalism looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not that he'd have any clue as to what honest and unbiased journalism looks like.
    No doubt.

Does Don Jr think he or his dad would be less electable if people know that they might be learning Spanish?

https://twitter.com/arosegregory/sta...501996548?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does Don Jr think he or his dad would be less electable if people know that they might be learning Spanish?

https://twitter.com/arosegregory/sta...501996548?s=21
    lmaooo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lmao such an awful tweet/video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean showing how partisan and ridiculous they all are? Republicans always say they want to move on to tackling the issues of helping the American people but then immediately pivot to one of their ridiculous rally issues like the gender of a dickless Mr. Potatohead. They pretend like "if you just remove this or that, then we would support policies that would help Americans". So you remove this or that and then surprise, surprise...they still don't support the policy. We did this same song and dance when Obama was trying to get the Recovery Act passed back in 2009. They reduced it from about $1.2T to $900B to try and get Republican support. And it never came. They aren't a serious governing party. They want to whine about ****ing Dr. Seuss not something that really matters.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty hard to find even if you pay for it. Bias is natural and pervasive and that is nothing new.

Well of course you'd think so; they're making light of one of your personal heroes.

Trump is sending cease and desist letters to Republican organizations using his name. This is going to hurt their campaigning and I love to see it!

Trump is sending cease and desist letters to Republican organizations using his name. This is going to hurt their campaigning and I love to see it!
    ?

Why?
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/AnaliseOrtiz_AZ/...82778523484164

Has to be one of those morons who commissioned that Trump painting. I love the tweet below saying that this guy is on the health and human services committee.

Why are Republicans so ****ing weird?

https://twitter.com/jaredpushner/sta...531025413?s=21

Why are Republicans so ****ing weird?

https://twitter.com/jaredpushner/sta...531025413?s=21
    I give up. Why are you?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast