Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 455 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6819
  1. #766
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, you know I haven't denied this, right. what he did was wrong.

    how many people have died in Texas? give me that number. then along with that give me the number of deaths in California due to Covi19. do that and get back to me.
    People are dying everywhere of COVID. You do realize that, right? You and I are arguing two entirely different things. I told you my position on politicians traveling during a pandemic and why Cruz's vacation was different. You feel the need to talk to me about Newsom breaking protocol like somehow I support that. Meanwhile this thread is about people closely associated to Trump and I told you multiple times, if you have issues with Democrats, you're more than welcome to make a thread about it. Yes, I think what Cruz did disgusting. If you don't agree with that, move on.

    If you want to play the "what about" game, where were you when Trump took a trip to Mar-A-Lago mid pandemic which also allowed legislation to lapse that cost millions of people unemployment? I didn't hear a word from you then.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-24-2021 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #767
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    People are dying everywhere of COVID. You do realize that, right? You and I are arguing two entirely different things. I told you my position on politicians traveling during a pandemic and why Cruz's vacation was different. You feel the need to talk to me about Newsom breaking protocol like somehow I support that. Meanwhile this thread is about people closely associated to Trump and I told you multiple times, if you have issues with Democrats, you're more than welcome to make a thread about it. Yes, I think what Cruz did disgusting. If you don't agree with that, move on.

    If you want to play the "what about" game, where were you when Trump took a trip to Mar-A-Lago mid pandemic which also allowed legislation to lapse that cost millions of people unemployment? I didn't hear a word from you then.
    you feel the need to talk about Cruz as if I somehow support that, and I have said that I don't. but in comparison what someone else (Newsom) did during a pandemic was worse because the death possibility has been much worse. what he did could have had a much bigger impact than Cruz leaving.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #768
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you feel the need to talk about Cruz as if I somehow support that, and I have said that I don't. but in comparison what someone else (Newsom) did during a pandemic was worse because the death possibility has been much worse. what he did could have had a much bigger impact than Cruz leaving.
    Yeah I figured you would avoid the Trump point.

    I don't agree with you. I think what Cruz did was worse and it has nothing to do with what party he's affiliated with. If Elizabeth Warren abandoned her state in the midst of a natural disaster, I would be just as disgusted.

    That said, I don't support what Newsom did. Just like I don't support what Pelosi did or how Cuomo covered up death totals.

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,296
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, you know I haven't denied this, right. what he did was wrong.

    how many people have died in Texas? give me that number. then along with that give me the number of deaths in California due to Covi19. do that and get back to me.
    How many of those who died of Covid in California died because Pelosi visited that Salon that one time? The answer is zero.

    Itís funny that youíre so afraid of AOC turning Texas blue. The reason you have to worry is because Cruz didnít give a **** about Texans during an emergency

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,296
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Less partisan than some people here?
    Nearly did a spit take when I read that post lol

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How many of those who died of Covid in California died because Pelosi visited that Salon that one time? The answer is zero.

    Itís funny that youíre so afraid of AOC turning Texas blue. The reason you have to worry is because Cruz didnít give a **** about Texans during an emergency
    I mean that's another part of this too. Not saying the ends justify the means but did Newsom or Pelosi ever test positive for COVID? It's not like they got it and knowingly exposed anyone.

    True colors come out when something harrowing stares someone right in the face. If that's testing Cruz's ability to handle adversity, he failed miserably. Not that you needed much to know he was a piece of human garbage to begin with.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-24-2021 at 07:19 PM.

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,438
    Yes, we must always add "we don't like what a democrat said or did either" when dissing a republican with this guy. It is like an "amen" to end the post.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #773
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,583
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nearly did a spit take when I read that post lol
    I think he actually believes it too.

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137

  10. #775
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,634
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    When you don't have any committee work to do, you tend to have plenty of free time on your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137

  12. #777
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    lol, american politics is like high school drama

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,137
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, american politics is like high school drama

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    As long as you have idiots like MJT and Laura Boebert (the high school drop out) being elected into office, you're going to have to deal with this small minded ********. A lot of which is thinly veiled in religious overtones. It obviously can't be okay because God and the bible says its wrong

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,303
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As long as you have idiots like MJT and Laura Boebert (the high school drop out) being elected into office, you're going to have to deal with this small minded ********. A lot of which is thinly veiled in religious overtones. It obviously can't be okay because God and the bible says its wrong
    Just let your hate flow brother.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,303
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's awesome. She's a full fledged idiot, but she got this one correct.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •