Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 339 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Pure gold.
    Downright hilarious. Dude has zero integrity and is utterly incapable of self reflection.

2. 02-23-2021, 08:06 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    expensive decision for a guy who sold a few bars and mortgaged his house and started sewing pillows himself to start his company barely over 15 years ago......in other words, not a guy who's been rich for decades like a lot of Trump's big donors

not quite sure how they can come up to a $1.3bil lawsuit, tho....I mean if it was someone worth less money that spewed what he did, they would be after that much.....not that they'll get that much either, but...
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 02-23-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    expensive decision for a guy who sold a few bars and mortgaged his house and started sewing pillows himself to start his company barely over 15 years ago......in other words, not a guy who's been rich for decades like a lot of Trump's big donors

not quite sure how they can come up to a $1.3bil lawsuit, tho....I mean if it was someone worth less money that spewed what he did, they would be after that much.....not that they'll get that much either, but...
    He sold a few bars, took out a second mortgage, AND was sewing his own pillows. sounds fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't know if this is the actual text of the lawsuit (the site is blocked by my company's network). But Document Cloud is a pretty reliable source of where things are uploaded.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/docum...dell-complaint
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't know if this is the actual text of the lawsuit (the site is blocked by my company's network). But Document Cloud is a pretty reliable source of where things are uploaded.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/docum...dell-complaint
    It may be reliable, but I dont know why My Pillow Inc would be named in the suit.....he would be personally responsible for his actions, not the corporation.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It may be reliable, but I dont know why My Pillow Inc would be named in the suit.....he would be personally responsible for his actions, not the corporation.
    Cuz my pillows loaded.

He probably set up as S Corp instead a C corp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Cuz my pillows loaded.

He probably set up as S Corp instead a C corp.

Which would be very smart and would have the opposite outcome than what you're saying.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

If they are alleging that he used funds or somehow used his position as the head of the My Pillow company, then they might.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Which would be very smart and would have the opposite outcome than what you're saying.
    lol, it was a 50 50...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If they are alleging that he used funds or somehow used his position as the head of the My Pillow company, then they might.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, it was a 50 50...

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope.
    LOL you didnít even load the complaint. I just brought it up on my phone and on page three they allege that he was acting as an agent of My Pillow. Literally three pages in. You didnít even have to do complex legal analysis. No you just ignored something on the intro or (what I believe) you never even clicked the damn link to look.

LOL you didnít even load the complaint. I just brought it up on my phone and on page three they allege that he was acting as an agent of My Pillow. Literally three pages in. You didnít even have to do complex legal analysis. No you just ignored something on the intro or (what I believe) you never even clicked the damn link to look.
    Yeah...none of that happened. I didn't even click on your link. I just know the post that I responded to is equivalent to a fishing expedition at best.

The Cult of Trump

What a ****ing genius rebuttal.