Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 284 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

that should be the standard.

imagine if any Republican was trying to raise bail money for any of these people that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

it's apparently okay for a Democrat.

bold, yes.

I've already provided evidence, raging fire and CNN called it a mostly peaceful protest.

any support of domestic terrorist antifa is inexcusable.
    You provided evidence that they get away with things?

My favourite thing about this forum is all the people who genuinely think they’ll get FNK to admit he’s wrong.

bold, yes.

I've already provided evidence, raging fire and CNN called it a mostly peaceful protest.

Police and law enforcement are notoriously soft on leftists, civil rights leaders and minorities. You're right. Everything about this nation's history suggests this is true.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You provided evidence that they get away with things?
    when media fails to condemn rioting, that is allowing them to get away with said rioting.

―\_(ツ)_/―

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Police and law enforcement are notoriously soft on leftists, civil rights leaders and minorities. You're right. Everything about this nation's history suggests this is true.
    did media call this mostly peaceful protest or not?

―\_(ツ)_/―

when media fails to condemn rioting, that is allowing them to get away with said rioting.
    No, the media's job is not to hold people who riot and loot accountable. That's law enforcement's job, and they've arrested and charged hundreds of people.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    No, the media's job is not to hold people who riot and loot accountable. That's law enforcement's job, and they've arrested and charged hundreds of people.
    it's the medias job to report the news, and calling a building on fire a mostly peaceful protest is wrong when people can see and know better.

they have done this before, downplaying any rioting or violence from the left, they allowed Antifa to be called a myth.

―\_(ツ)_/―

it's the medias job to report the news, and calling a building on fire a mostly peaceful protest is wrong when people can see and know better.

they have done this before, downplaying any rioting or violence from the left, they allowed Antifa to be called a myth.
    What was the ratio of looters to peaceful protesters? What numbers did you put together from what you saw?

Republican posters basically posting “ We are being treated unfairly, treat us like we feel we should be treated “ The party of “ Say Merry Christmas damn it “ Party of snow flakes, cucks, and babies.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Republican posters basically posting “ We are being treated unfairly, treat us like we feel we should be treated “ The party of “ Say Merry Christmas damn it “ Party of snow flakes, chucks, and babies.
    A small and insificant upside to Trump's presidency is that it's clear as day who the fragile babies are. I haven't been called a snowflake, a "chuck" or anything in years How could anyone do that with a straight face when Trump exists? The biggest snowflake and crybaby in the world.

The number of liberal tears being drank by the right-wing hogs has plummeted almost completely. Thank you, Trump!
    HELLO

prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

imagine if any Republican was trying to raise bail money for any of these people that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

it's apparently okay for a Democrat.

Such a tired routine.

show me where I said that was fine.

I just said.. prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

Your silence says it's fine, as does your long history of viewing everything Trump says or does with rose-colored glasses.

bold, yes.

....BuT wHaT aBoUt AnTiFa?

show me where I said that was fine.

I just said.. prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

And even if you're the president right SPecial?

So inciting a riot? 10 counts of obstruction of justice? Surely you think these crimes should be charged, and given their fair due process in accordance with the law.

And the cops that clearly were a party to this nonsense? All fired, Pensions removed, and sent to prison. Right Special?

Oh and BTW the people that broke into the capitol are facing upwards of 20 years in prison.

The thing is Special when you say "each should be prosecuted based on the law" the inference there is that people aren't. Then someone will of course point this out, and you'll go "I NEVER SAID THAT".

It's the Jordan Peterson strategy. Never actually make the prescriptive claim. Create the trail of bread crumbs that leads everyone to the same place, but then when someone says "so you think ____" throw your arms up and say "HOW DARE YOU PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH".

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Wait, wasn't Bubba Clinton considered by Democrats to be the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT? They sure called him that
    Clinton was the first acceptable black president.

But hes referring to obama. Obama's black black.

That's where the anger started seeping in..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 5 of 284 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast