Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sure we do we are democrat dominated forum. What I find crazy is he expect us to act like a republican dominated forum. You know, where dissing AOC, Pelosi, Schummer, Maxine, Omar, and others is the daily grind while y'all suck Trump, Mitch, Rush, Hannity, Carlson, and McCarthy so and so before every criticizes them.

See, ducky everything you throw at us is happening in the republican forum but in reverse, it just I don't have my nose up in the air like I not apart of the same bs game that both tribes play like you.

That is why I laugh sometimes, both bases are nutty devotee but with different branding. Each keeps thinking their crap doesn't stink. I give the dem more credit, at least aren't into cultural wars.

OH, we must stop the libtard from denying us Christmas. Remember that bs?
    I don't expect people to act like this is a Democrat dominated forum or a Republican dominated forum. I expect people to act without being partisan, to accept facts regardless.

you keep saying Democrat dominated forum as if that means it's fine to be biased/partisan and not treat Democrats the same. that's the problem.

it shouldn't matter whether it's Democrats or Republicans, criticize people where it's due. but that often does not happen here.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Matt Schlapp: just because you fail in court doesn't mean you have a bad case.

Me: true, but maybe if you fail 60+ times, you have a spectacularly bad case.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes there is.

one told people to stay, and left. the other just left while his state was going through a horrible disaster because he was cold. both bad, one was worse.
    Ftfy.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I don't expect people to act like this is a Democrat dominated forum or a Republican dominated forum. I expect people to act without being partisan, to accept facts regardless.

you keep saying Democrat dominated forum as if that means it's fine to be biased/partisan and not treat Democrats the same. that's the problem.

it shouldn't matter whether it's Democrats or Republicans, criticize people where it's due. but that often does not happen here.
    This is the silliest piece of crap I ever heard of. No one is free from bias, it just some can't see their own like yourself.

When I state this is a democrat dominant forum, it is just telling you the nature of the beast not what is done is alright. I don't expect to go into a MAGA forum and hear sweet things about my political or social leaders, why, because that isn't how they roll. Do I get pissy about it? No, because that is human nature. I don't give crap about their discourse either.

Do I go to a PTA meeting with my skin flicks movies to be shown? No. Because that isn't how they roll. But you come in here and expect us to cheer Trump, diss AOC, and wet our pants at the mere mention of ANTIFA.

That is why you get the "most silly person" award for unrealistic expectations.

Now go diss your cat for not barking.

Not act like partisan? GTFO with that noise when you are one of the most partisan people here. You even try to diss AOC for raising money for Texas. The most important event on Jan 6. was, only to you and Brett, AOC's over-reactions to a Trumpster get-together at the Capitol Building.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-23-2021 at 11:43 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Wes, youd get a lot further talking to a bag of hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I wasn't there when the Berlin wall came down, I need to be here when the wall in Special head comes down. Thinking about sending the cops to do a wellness check on him and see how that goes after I tell them he is BLM member seeking help.

Oh, crap he lives in Canada. That isn't any fun.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Who are these people that mistreat perfectly good hammers like that?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I bet it is the nails doing this.

Will Rogers

how can you say you don't care for one and then attack Ted Cruz for something that wasn't as bad. the point is what Newsom did was not proper, that is what made it worse.

I didn't defend Cruz, he should be criticized. but typically people overreact to something from a Republican, and downplay the actions from a Democrat.
    Because Ted Cruz went on vacation while millions of people in the state he represents were in immediate need of assistance. He could have used his political influence to help people but decided that wasn't important. It was more important to sit on a beach in Mexico.

What does one have to do with the other? The scenario I brought up has nothing to do with Newsom. Newsom made a choice to go to a party without a mask then go straight back to work. You introduced him into the conversation to "what about" like you always do.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-23-2021 at 05:00 PM.

He isn't stable.

Will Rogers

Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The only person in your post that you think doesn't have **** that stinks is you.
    Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Its funny. We do go after Democrats! Cuomo should be impeached! Yeah because you guts just want a more progressive governor in NY anyway. Thats why AOC etc isnt afraid to throw him under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have obviously got it all figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh he should def get whatever they can throw at him. Stats are absolutely vital in a epidemic. By covering up the fact that a lot of the deaths were from those facilities he may have very well delayed our understanding of just how contagious this thing really is, which may have affected and delayed city and state protocol, which may have lead to lots of unnecessary deaths.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not CHI-NA though, not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I wasn't there when the Berlin wall came down, I need to be here when the wall in Special head comes down. Thinking about sending the cops to do a wellness check on him and see how that goes after I tell them he is BLM member seeking help.

Oh, crap he lives in Canada. That isn't any fun.
    Some walls will never be penetrated.