Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 470 of 517 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7750
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A speaker standing immediately next to Trump proclaiming that there was “a victory for white lives” exploded in thunderous applause. The speaker claims she misread the speech but the crowd didn’t know that. They know what they heard her say over the intercom.
    What was the line supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What was the line supposed to be?
    She claimed that she meant to say "right" not "white". But of course that doesn't make any sense:

What she said:

"President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday."
    What that would mean she meant:

"President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for right life in the Supreme Court yesterday."
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

....except that she claimed what was written and meant to be said was "right to life".

She claimed that she meant to say "right" not "white". But of course that doesn't make any sense:

What she said:

What that would mean she meant:
    She has a history of saying questionable things. Some with racial overtones like one of those "Hitler was right about one thing" statement she threw out awhile back that got her condemnation from Illinois politicians. I starting to see this more as a Freudian slip then just a misstatement.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-26-2022 at 03:27 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....except that she claimed what was written and meant to be said was "right to life".
    I could be forgiven for not believing someone who doesn’t have a clear track record of comments on Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure but many sects of Christianity will never embrace them as a whole.

I doubt in any of our lifetimes the Catholic church will ever recognize gay marriage for example.
    They probably don’t like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They probably don’t like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't really care if they never recognize it. One or any group of churches recognition doesn't mean a damn thing. We don't award or deny rights to people based on what religious institutions feel matters to them.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

They're just saying the quiet part out loud now. Notice how none of the GQP posters here can defend what was said. They'll just nod quietly because it's what they support. Shameful that these people possess any form of power and influence. They need to be prosecuted, jailed, and barred from ever running for office again.

I don't really care if they never recognize it. One or any group of churches recognition doesn't mean a damn thing. We don't award or deny rights to people based on what religious institutions feel matters to them.
    I'm just saying there are parallels between the Texas GOP not accepting Log Cabin Republicans and many Christian sects not accepting homosexuals. Its contradictory to what they preach.

I get they will continue on hoping they accept them but it might never happen.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-26-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm just saying there are parallels between the Texas GOP not accepting Log Cabin Republicans and many Christian sects not accepting homosexuals. Its contradictory to what they preach.

I get they will continue on hoping they accept them but it might never happen.
    The Log Cabin Republicans are a classic example of joining the Leopards Eating Peoples Faces Party and expressing complete shock when the leopard comes to eat your face. I understood the leopards eating other peoples faces but I never believed they would eat my face they shout exasperatedly.

Damn it has been a bad week to be a Giuliani. First the old man was violently assaulted and then his son had the election stolen via the same means as Trump did…by counting the legally cast votes!

Expect to see a lot of this from now until November.

It's their go to now. Just refuse to concede and keep the country divided.

Dude said I’m out to Nunes…bro I’m out you good?

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/...on/7828534001/

So the FBI director was being audited by the IRS in a possibly irresponsible manner under the previous administration…who could have seen that coming?