Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 470 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7046

Folks who push the Big Lie are getting more and more elected positions. I have good money that the election denier gets elected as the Georgia SoS...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

The new GOP is now a fully out version of the American Taliban.

Looks like Hilary is in trouble after her personal attorney HAS HAD EVIDENCE against him to prove that he acted on the behalf of Hilary and testified that Hilary approved of and asked him to release false information about Trumps campaign being tied to Russian operatives. Bad news for Hillary. Wonder if Bubba and his syndicate will be ACTIVE IN ELIMINATING WITNESSES like they have many times in the past. The Clnton Mob , the racist Obamas, and the Biden Crime Family.

I guess that Bill and Hillary became the Well Spring of How Crime Found Its Way Into the Injustice systems of the United States Government. I guess that the planted grand jury that the Dems have created was intended to make Durham unable to get people to talk but they have. Wonder if the friends, neighbors, and associates of the crooked lawyer will let him go before he is offed by Bubba? Maybe Vince Foster will intervene from heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Looks like Hilary is in trouble after her personal attorney HAS HAD EVIDENCE against him to prove that he acted on the behalf of Hilary and testified that Hilary approved of and asked him to release false information about Trumps campaign being tied to Russian operatives. Bad news for Hillary. Wonder if Bubba and his syndicate will be ACTIVE IN ELIMINATING WITNESSES like they have many times in the past. The Clnton Mob , the racist Obamas, and the Biden Crime Family.

I guess that Bill and Hillary became the Well Spring of How Crime Found Its Way Into the Injustice systems of the United States Government. I guess that the planted grand jury that the Dems have created was intended to make Durham unable to get people to talk but they have. Wonder if the friends, neighbors, and associates of the crooked lawyer will let him go before he is offed by Bubba? Maybe Vince Foster will intervene from heaven.
    Trump’s campaign did have ties to Russian operatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wowie. crapinmy pants is a big fan of the Lincoln Project, the home base for RINO money launderers and young boy sexual predators. Must be in his DNA.
    Now you are just becoming a raving lunatic
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Wowie. crapinmy pants is a big fan of the Lincoln Project, the home base for RINO money launderers and young boy sexual predators. Must be in his DNA.
    Sure thing you QAnoner nutcase.

Nice deflection technique btw. Seriously, go seek mental help. You need it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-22-2022 at 08:32 PM.

Funny take. We have a Democrat House Speaker who claims to be a practicing Catholic and supports killing babies at the point of birth or before and you are calling a group of religious moral people akin to the murderous hate filled mongrel people who hate Jews, Catholics, Gays, Transgendered, people everywhere. Do you also condone that group. You obviously hate moral people who love babies.
    There are so many other politicians who support policies that violate their alleged faith and no one says anything. Ranging from cutting funding to feed the poor to things like the death penalty. I don’t hear your hypocritical self calling them out.
    ____

What I came to post:

https://nyti.ms/3wLmg7D

On his new social media site, Donald Trump is openly advocating for civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Now you are just becoming a raving lunatic
    He has been the entire time.

The cult is trying to lose easy wins…

https://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/we...to-maga-nation