Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Arrest every Trump supporter and charge them with treason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they should charge everyone that broke in with treason yesterday... they wont though

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they should charge everyone that broke in with treason yesterday... they wont though
    They should get the same fines and/or jail time(sic) that all of the BLM and other rioters got when they ransacked and burned buildings and set fire to police stations in major cities. No more. No less. How's that? Or is Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell worth more than the people who lost businesses and jobs due to the ANTIFA and BLM rioting?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    They should get the same fines and/or jail time(sic) that all of the BLM and other rioters got when they ransacked and burned buildings and set fire to police stations in major cities. No more. No less. How's that? Or is Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell worth more than the people who lost businesses and jobs due to the ANTIFA and BLM rioting?
    Trying to overthrow a democratic election vs burning down a KFC. Same thing right LOL!

Yes people who burn down ****, and riot should be prosecuted. These crimes are not equivalent though.

Its funny how the libs now have adopted the phrase Trust the Science when they offer some lame idea as they are wont to do. Like the bullcrap told us about the "masks" being the way to stop the China virus, the crap fed us regarding the "science" of global warming(what a crock of unproven horse dodo).

Also, since you brought up statistics, all of these Covid actions that have taken place, how much have these actions been hurt by the use of BAD BLEEPING STATISTICS? Yet these same douchebags who threw out these "stats", were so freeking wrong about them, set policy based on bad numbers and assumptions, are still basing their plans on BAD STATISTICS. Look at NEw York, for example. New York, right now ranks in the lower half of the country rolling out the vaccines because they didn't PLAN for distributing the vaccines they were going to receive. The stats were ******** and when the vaccine was delivered, they were not ready for it because they expected lower requirements.
    Holy cow. I.... Wow....

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Holy cow. I.... Wow....
    The word you're looking for is wowie

Pretty much says it all:

Donald Trump is a deranged lunatic who needs to removed from office as soon as possible and I don't care what his supporters think about that. He is a very dangerous individual and his actions on Tuesday led to four people dying in one of the most disgraceful moments in our nation's history. History was never going to treat him well, but the mob attack on the Capitol Building is what people are going to take away from his Presidency. He openly encouraged it and if reports are to be believed, refused to call in the National Guard. It's insurrection, sedition, and treason. He should be removed from office immediately and it doesn't matter that he is scheduled to be out on January 20th. What if an emergency comes up and we need the President to make decisions? Do we want the man who just caused an insurrection making decisions for the country? Case and point.

As for his supporters, most of them have been conditioned to think and act the way they do. They've been conditioned for decades by politicians, mostly republican politicians, and the media, mostly right-wing media, to hate. Hate anything that's different from who they are and what they know. They then try to manipulate that hate and convince these people that their lives will be better if they vote for them, and the media helps these politicians. So our society has gotten to this point because our leaders and the media refuse to tell the truth. The truth is we don't have a political party that looks out for the average joe. Our political parties are akin to a monopoly and both work toward the same goal, enriching their donors. Screwing over the working class to increase corporate profits by a fraction is modus operandi for Washington.

So when a guy like Trump, who is the most anti-establishment candidate in at least a millennium, comes around it's no wonder they flock to him. He represents all the hate they've been spoon fed for generations. The only way to stop this cycle of hate and ignorance is to tell the truth and enact policies that will benefit their lives. We have to have at least one political party step up and start representing the working class of this country. What I said about Trump at the beginning of this post remains true, but he was always a symptom. What happens over this next Congressional cycle is going to be very determinative on if things will finally actually get better or if we just revert back to what was before. If we just simply go back to the way things were before Trump, someone worse than Trump will rise up next time. If that happens this nation will really be lost.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 01-08-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Trying to overthrow a democratic election vs burning down a KFC. Same thing right LOL!

Yes people who burn down ****, and riot should be prosecuted. These crimes are not equivalent though.

prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

that should be the standard.

imagine if any Republican was trying to raise bail money for any of these people that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

it's apparently okay for a Democrat.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

imagine if any Republican was trying to raise bail money for any of these people that stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

You forgot to link to trump saying he'd pay those legal fees. I'm sure you just forgot. Have you ever considered a career as a window?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You forgot to link to trump saying he'd pay those legal fees. I'm sure you just forgot. Have you ever considered a career as a window?
    show me where I said that was fine.

I just said.. prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

\_(ツ)_/

I just said.. prosecute for what is deserving based on the law, that includes anyone whether they are Trump supporters, BLM, or Antifa.

You just did say it was fine, that's why you didnt link it. Instead you asked us to imagine if a republican was doing it, when you clearly know that one had. It's a disingenuous argument, and trolling, considering that you know that it's a disingenuous argument.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You just did say it was fine, that's why you didnt link it. Instead you asked us to imagine if a republican was doing it, when you clearly know that one had. It's a disingenuous argument, and trolling, considering that you know that it's a disingenuous argument.
    no I didn't. did you bother to read what I just posted, twice.

\_(ツ)_/

It is the standard you dingus. You think BLM and antifa get away with things? You think cops are more partial to them than right-wingers? You think the Justice Department is?

I'd have a little respect for you if you were just honest about your beliefs. If you just said that you are more partial to this sort of violence. If you didn't constantly have to dance around everything and bend yourself into a pretzel with the mental gymnastics. If you were just open and honest with everyone about what you really feel.

I support BLM and "antifa" a hell of a lot more than I support the right-wing mobs we saw this week and right-wing protests in general.

Your turn!
    HELLO

no I didn't. did you bother to read what I just posted, twice.
    Sure you did, you know what the president said and told us to imagine if he said that. He did, and you chose not to link it because it killed your argument. You dont really have an issue with any of this stuff in the least. Your issue is who, not what, or you'd just ne honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It is the standard you dingus. You think BLM and antifa get away with things? You think cops are more partial to them than right-wingers? You think the Justice Department is?

I'd have a little respect for you if you were just honest about your beliefs. If you just said that you are more partial to this sort of violence. If you didn't constantly have to dance around everything and bend yourself into a pretzel with the mental gymnastics. If you were just open and honest with everyone about what you really feel.

I support BLM and "antifa" a hell of a lot more than I support the right-wing mobs we saw this week and right-wing protests in general.

Your turn!

bold, yes.

I've already provided evidence, raging fire and CNN called it a mostly peaceful protest.

any support of domestic terrorist antifa is inexcusable.

\_(ツ)_/

Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast