Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 4192
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,053
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The dad jokes are strong with this one.
    Contrary to the terms of service you may have envisioned, there is nothing in them requiring your 1 cent in every conversation.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The dad jokes are strong with this one.
    lol [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, I'm old enough to have seen him in black and white
    Wow lol. I only know of him from the Seinfeld episode I was referencing lol.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,171
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Contrary to the terms of service you may have envisioned, there is nothing in them requiring your 1 cent in every conversation.
    No way!

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,151
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    months?


    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...n-loss-n696991




    she whined shortly after the election and hasn't stopped. if any Republican went on like this it would be called an attack on American democracy.
    You're doing more deflecting as always. The situations are not comparable and there was evidence that Russia interfered on Trump's behalf as I linked previously. His request wasn't sarcasm either. There wouldn't have been this long trail of Russia's connection to the Trump administration if it was.

    No, its your love for Trump that allows you to justify all of his actions. What he did on January 6th was incite a riot. The 2 months leading up to that day were just constant fuel to the fire.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-16-2021 at 04:50 PM.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You're doing more deflecting as always. The situations are not comparable and there was evidence that Russia interfered on Trump's behalf as I linked previously. His request wasn't sarcasm either. There wouldn't have been this long trail of Russia's connection to the Trump administration if it was.

    No, its your love for Trump that allows you to justify all of his actions. What he did on January 6th was incite a riot. The 2 months leading up to that day were just constant fuel to the fire.
    of course they are comparable, but those that do not want that to be reality simply want to reject it.

    nobody denied Russia interfered. they wanted chaos, and nobody has helped them more than Democrats and media obsessing how they have, that Trump colluded, which of course did not happen.

    people should be smarter than thinking Trump openly in public asked Russia for help. come on now.

    I'm still waiting for anyone to show anything Trump said that told people to riot, while nobody wants to accept Trump's words of protest. I provided Democrats literally omitting that from their case.


    you said "Hilary conceded the election the night of then you didn't see her for months" and I showed that was wrong, you're the one deflecting.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #562
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,151
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course they are comparable, but those that do not want that to be reality simply want to reject it.

    nobody denied Russia interfered. they wanted chaos, and nobody has helped them more than Democrats and media obsessing how they have, that Trump colluded, which of course did not happen.

    people should be smarter than thinking Trump openly in public asked Russia for help. come on now.

    I'm still waiting for anyone to show anything Trump said that told people to riot, while nobody wants to accept Trump's words of protest. I provided Democrats literally omitting that from their case.


    you said "Hilary conceded the election the night of then you didn't see her for months" and I showed that was wrong, you're the one deflecting.
    No they're not. There's a difference between making isolated claims of Russian interference (which has evidence to support it) to a base that didn't fervently support Hillary and Trump making constant claims for months after the election of voter fraud (which had no evidence). Where was Hillary on Twitter? Where was Hilary holding rallies? Where was Hilary trying to manipulate state officials? The fact that you see no correlation between the rally the day of the riots is mind boggling btw.

    You're grasping at straws attempting to make these situations remotely comparable.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-16-2021 at 06:44 PM.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No they're not. There's a difference between making isolated claims of Russian interference (which has evidence to support it) to a base that didn't fervently support Hillary and Trump making constant claims for months after the election of voter fraud (which had no evidence). Where was Hillary on Twitter? Where was Hilary holding rallies? Where was Hilary trying to manipulate state officials? The fact that you see no correlation between the rally the day of the riots is mind boggling btw.

    You're grasping at straws attempting to make these situations remotely comparable.
    the media ran with Hillary's claims for years. they covered her whining that influenced millions of people, again for years.

    I also see what Trump wanted, based on literally what he said.

    tell me, why did Democrats omit this?

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...patriotically/


    Claim

    In a video displayed during U.S. President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial on Feb. 9, 2021, House Democrats did not show footage of Trump telling supporters on Jan. 6 to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

    TRUE

    here we have Trump's own words on the day of the rioting, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. this contradicts those saying Trump incited the rioting. yet people remain adamant that Trump wanted people to riot, which has to be based on their own bias since nothing Trump said supports that.

    but I know, lets give credibility to the criminals saying it wasn't their fault and Trump made them do it, because surely that must make more sense than they are morons that did this based on their own interpretation.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #564
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,151
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the media ran with Hillary's claims for years. they covered her whining that influenced millions of people, again for years.

    I also see what Trump wanted, based on literally what he said.

    tell me, why did Democrats omit this?

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...patriotically/





    here we have Trump's own words on the day of the rioting, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. this contradicts those saying Trump incited the rioting. yet people remain adamant that Trump wanted people to riot, which has to be based on their own bias since nothing Trump said supports that.

    but I know, lets give credibility to the criminals saying it wasn't their fault and Trump made them do it, because surely that must make more sense than they are morons that did this based on their own interpretation.
    Do you understand what personal accountability is or are you just being willfully ignorant? I'm not honestly sure. Trump, himself, furthered the narrative that he won the election "by a lot" with no evidence to back any of that up. Every day amongst his 90 million twitter followers and sometimes in person in front of thousands of people.

    Again, we've had this discussion many times. If Trump doesn't fight election results at every turn up and to the day of January 6th, does what happen at the Capitol building occur? The simple answer is no.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,861
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do you understand what personal accountability is or are you just being willfully ignorant? I'm not honestly sure. Trump, himself, furthered the narrative that he won the election "by a lot" with no evidence to back any of that up. Every day amongst his 90 million twitter followers and sometimes in person in front of thousands of people.

    Again, we've had this discussion many times. If Trump doesn't fight election results at every turn up and to the day of January 6th, does what happen at the Capitol building occur? The simple answer is no.
    You know the answer to your question.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,996

    The Cult of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the media ran with Hillary's claims for years. they covered her whining that influenced millions of people, again for years.

    I also see what Trump wanted, based on literally what he said.

    tell me, why did Democrats omit this?

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...patriotically/





    here we have Trump's own words on the day of the rioting, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. this contradicts those saying Trump incited the rioting. yet people remain adamant that Trump wanted people to riot, which has to be based on their own bias since nothing Trump said supports that.

    but I know, lets give credibility to the criminals saying it wasn't their fault and Trump made them do it, because surely that must make more sense than they are morons that did this based on their own interpretation.
    I don’t think it was omitted. It wasn’t shown in video but the lady impeachment lawyer actually made a point that in Trump’s however many word speech this was the only time he alluded to peacefully demonstrating while alluding to fighting or violence or something “x” number of times.

    I’m pretty sure the defense got to present there case as well. It’s not like this fact was hidden




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do you understand what personal accountability is or are you just being willfully ignorant? I'm not honestly sure. Trump, himself, furthered the narrative that he won the election "by a lot" with no evidence to back any of that up. Every day amongst his 90 million twitter followers and sometimes in person in front of thousands of people.

    Again, we've had this discussion many times. If Trump doesn't fight election results at every turn up and to the day of January 6th, does what happen at the Capitol building occur? The simple answer is no.
    even if Trump lied he still wanted protest, evident by his words and the fact that far more people were actually protesting and not rioting.

    you didn't answer what I asked and want to keep deflecting to something else. if Trump incited a riot then why do Democrats and many others want to ignore him literally using the words protest, peace, peacefully.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #568
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,996
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    even if Trump lied he still wanted protest, evident by his words and the fact that far more people were actually protesting and not rioting.

    you didn't answer what I asked and want to keep deflecting to something else. if Trump incited a riot then why do Democrats and many others want to ignore him literally using the words protest, peace, peacefully.
    It wasn’t ignored.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It wasn’t ignored.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it actually was. if you want to disagree then show me where Democrats included that when they made their case.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #570
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It wasn’t a ignored.
    Everyone knows all you have to do is say “protest peacefully” once and it absolves and negates all other rhetoric you spew.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •