Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 344 of 455 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6822
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Seriously. You have to be beyond delisional to buy into that kind of schtick.
    It’s funny to me to see people sticking up for him and acting like he’s a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Ever tried having a discussion without adding a “but what about” and then trying to make that the entire discussion? People aren’t really objecting about Hunter Biden. They’re just tired of the same thing over and over again from you.
    yes they are. this isn't new, Hunter Biden has been (or not been really) in the news for awhile.

that is why someone came with this ****, that I was able to counter.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Anyway, the idea that the media is somehow ignoring Hunter Biden is obviously false.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post34250249
    However, the stunning report published by the Times received zero coverage on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, according to transcripts.

The lack of scrutiny towards President Biden's son is nothing new. During the final weeks of the 2020 presidential election, the liberal networks famously avoided covering Hunter Biden's damning laptop that further shed light on his foreign business dealings.

CNN, specifically, spiked the Hunter Biden story as its top bosses were caught on leaked audiotapes saying "we're not going with" the bombshell first reported by the New York Post.

what do you want to talk about this related to Ivanka? I agreed with you. of course she should be covered and interviewed, she had a job in the White House? who is arguing against that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

And you're doing exactly what I said you'd do. What are you arguing about?
    I agree, I was right about what you'd do. I don't know why you feel the need to continue confirming it.
    you said we're not talking about Ivanka, after I just mentioned her.

what is there to say?
    people: Ivanka should be interviewed.
    me: OH MY ****ING **** I AM OUTRAGED OVER THIS.. oh wait, I agree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why didn't you answer me? I am curious what you think Hunter Biden did that needs to be covered?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why didn't you answer me? I am curious what you think Hunter Biden did that needs to be covered?
    Didn't you hear? He existed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Cocaine

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you said we're not talking about Ivanka, after I just mentioned her.

what is there to say?
    people: Ivanka should be interviewed.
    me: OH MY ****ING **** I AM OUTRAGED OVER THIS.. oh wait, I agree.
    You said the media isn't talking about Hunter after I showed they are. Why are you still trying to talk about him when I showed you that you're wrong?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

not only have I already provided the articles, I again quote what should have been covered.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...2#post34248912

with this from left wing media..
    CNN, specifically, spiked the Hunter Biden story as its top bosses were caught on leaked audiotapes saying "we're not going with" the bombshell first reported by the New York Post.
    Democrat media didn't want to cover something that could hurt Joe Biden and weaken him against the man (Trump) that they hated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You said the media isn't talking about Hunter after I showed they are. Why are you still trying to talk about him when I showed you that you're wrong?

However, the stunning report published by the Times received zero coverage on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, according to transcripts.
    I also provided CNN saying they were not going to cover certain Hunter Biden news. don't tell me they are covering this when they did not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also provided CNN saying they were not going to cover certain Hunter Biden news. don't tell me they are covering this when they did not.
    I've already shown you they have covered him, and continue to. The right wing media you choose to fog your brain up with can tell you otherwise, but it doesn't make any of this stop existing:

Anyway, the idea that the media is somehow ignoring Hunter Biden is obviously false.

Search for his name on the NY Times site and you get over 1300 hits.

Do the same for the Washington Post and you get over 2700 hits.

Do the same with NPR and you get over 2500 hits.

If this is them "routinely objecting to news about Hunter Biden," they're doing a pretty terrible job at it.
    So, once again: Why are you still trying to talk about him when I showed you that you're wrong?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

not only have I already provided the articles, I again quote what should have been covered.

Democrat media didn't want to cover something that could hurt Joe Biden and weaken him against the man (Trump) that they hated.
    Not just Democrat media, several of the more reputable conservative media declined to cover the story:

https://www.newsweek.com/wsj-newsroo...ecords-1541553

Mainly because it had less to do with partisan politics and more to do that the facts contended could not be verified or were found to be baseless.

Isn’t the Chinese Communist Party the ruling party in China and doesn’t that mean just about any Chinese company Hunter Biden invested would have relations with the Chinese communist party? Is Hunter Biden having invested in a Chinese company new worthy?

You also linked a story about Hunter Biden working for a Chinese company that did business in America. Is that news worthy?

You linked something about some Republicans wanting to know about Hunters travels but didn’t post any reason why they should be given that info. Is the point that Republicans are trying to invade Hunters privacy?

Finally you posted that some one decided not to run a story on Hunter Biden. Well I don’t see anything news worthy so I’ll ask again “what did Hunter Biden do that you think should be a big national news story?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Isn’t the Chinese Communist Party the ruling party in China and doesn’t that mean just about any Chinese company Hunter Biden invested would have relations with the Chinese communist party? Is Hunter Biden having invested in a Chinese company new worthy?

You also linked a story about Hunter Biden working for a Chinese company that did business in America. Is that news worthy?

You linked something about some Republicans wanting to know about Hunters travels but didn’t post any reason why they should be given that info. Is the point that Republicans are trying to invade Hunters privacy?

Finally you posted that some one decided not to run a story on Hunter Biden. Well I don’t see anything news worthy so I’ll ask again “what did Hunter Biden do that you think should be a big national news story?”

Cocaine

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

So what you're saying is that the articles fail the "so...what" test?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

One thing that little Hunter did was to implicate his daddy dearest in kick backs and bribes from foreign leaders and oligarchs to the tune of millions of dollars. All apparently on Little Hunters's lap top.