Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1783
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,874



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,097
    FBI needs to arrest him.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,563
    That’s some scary ****.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Oh right. Only the lib dems are intelligent. The rest of us are all hanging around with those backwoods goobers from Deliverance.

    And i never said that these people do not have knowledge. The question becomes what do you do with that knowledge.

    Going to college gives you that "knowledge." Then what??? A lot of these kids are clueless coming out of college with all that "knowledge."And they wonder why they can't get jobs. Some teacher up in MA was passing on the "knowledge" she had about banning "The Odyssey." Well, maybe she meant she was against buying Honda minivans. Hard to tell with some of these educators.

    I went to college too. Had about 50 instructors/professors over the years. How come I learned far more from instructors who were not "professors" but were teaching because they liked teaching or needed extra money. The professors were way to busy trying to impress us with how learned they were (yes, even way back then). There were a couple of impressive professors but for the most part the part time lecturers were far superior. The reason why……the lecturers had actually done something, been out in the real world and were not institutionalized in academia for their entire lives.

    I've found that when you get educators at the doctoral level…they're pretty impressive and worth every penny they get. High school, community colleges, junior colleges, a lot of regular colleges……they are a dime a dozen. Blowhards with tenure. Some good ones to be sure but on thew whole…no.
    I never said they’re aren’t any smart or well educated republicans. There are many. But what I’ve said is not coincidence.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,428
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I never said they’re aren’t any smart or well educated republicans. There are many. But what I’ve said is not coincidence.
    Ah. Sluggo's good ole' Professors suck rant. Has he used Professor Ponytail yet? If not, he will soon.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,121
    A lot of people were really mad that a black guy was running your country for 8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Oh right. Only the lib dems are intelligent. The rest of us are all hanging around with those backwoods goobers from Deliverance.

    And i never said that these people do not have knowledge. The question becomes what do you do with that knowledge.

    Going to college gives you that "knowledge." Then what??? A lot of these kids are clueless coming out of college with all that "knowledge."And they wonder why they can't get jobs. Some teacher up in MA was passing on the "knowledge" she had about banning "The Odyssey." Well, maybe she meant she was against buying Honda minivans. Hard to tell with some of these educators.

    I went to college too. Had about 50 instructors/professors over the years. How come I learned far more from instructors who were not "professors" but were teaching because they liked teaching or needed extra money. The professors were way to busy trying to impress us with how learned they were (yes, even way back then). There were a couple of impressive professors but for the most part the part time lecturers were far superior. The reason why……the lecturers had actually done something, been out in the real world and were not institutionalized in academia for their entire lives.

    I've found that when you get educators at the doctoral level…they're pretty impressive and worth every penny they get. High school, community colleges, junior colleges, a lot of regular colleges……they are a dime a dozen. Blowhards with tenure. Some good ones to be sure but on thew whole…no.
    This whole thing is a lesson in confirmation bias.

    1. Your singular experience at college is apparently a representation of every college ever.

    2. One person on twitter said something, so everyone must believe this. Yes there are 380 million people in this country. There is someone somewhere that believe something stupid. And these are always the crux of every stupid *** argument you guys have. It reminds me of when people were tlaking about removing the confederate flag from buildings, and taking down confederate statues. One dumb pandering representative agrees that we should look into removing a statue of George Washington, and dumb Republicans go "THEY TRYING TO REMOVE OUR HISTORY". Even though 99% of dems think that's ****ing stupid.

    3. Statistics don't lie. Going to college earns you more money in the future on average. Getting educated is not a bad thing. Sure there are some less than great majors. Gonna be hard to get a job majoring in Womens Studies or Philosophy.

    But if you go to school to be an architect? Engineer? Nurse? Doctor? Lawyer? Just because you went for some dumbass major, doesn't mean now school isn't helpful.

    But this is what you get when you promote anti-science. You get people trusting their singular experiences. You get confirmation bias. It's almost ironic in a sports forum too. Where we watched a sport over the last 30 years completely transform because of advancements in knowledge of statistics.

    Republicans are the party of feels. Not reals. That's what You tube videos are for. That's what anecdotal evidence gets you. And idiots that are spoon fed this "you're special, and important" ******** like Trump does, are so ****ing arrogant they have the audacity to scoff at science and math. Because they know better of course.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This whole thing is a lesson in confirmation bias.

    1. Your singular experience at college is apparently a representation of every college ever.

    2. One person on twitter said something, so everyone must believe this. Yes there are 380 million people in this country. There is someone somewhere that believe something stupid. And these are always the crux of every stupid *** argument you guys have. It reminds me of when people were tlaking about removing the confederate flag from buildings, and taking down confederate statues. One dumb pandering representative agrees that we should look into removing a statue of George Washington, and dumb Republicans go "THEY TRYING TO REMOVE OUR HISTORY". Even though 99% of dems think that's ****ing stupid.

    3. Statistics don't lie. Going to college earns you more money in the future on average. Getting educated is not a bad thing. Sure there are some less than great majors. Gonna be hard to get a job majoring in Womens Studies or Philosophy.

    But if you go to school to be an architect? Engineer? Nurse? Doctor? Lawyer? Just because you went for some dumbass major, doesn't mean now school isn't helpful.

    But this is what you get when you promote anti-science. You get people trusting their singular experiences. You get confirmation bias. It's almost ironic in a sports forum too. Where we watched a sport over the last 30 years completely transform because of advancements in knowledge of statistics.

    Republicans are the party of feels. Not reals. That's what You tube videos are for. That's what anecdotal evidence gets you. And idiots that are spoon fed this "you're special, and important" ******** like Trump does, are so ****ing arrogant they have the audacity to scoff at science and math. Because they know better of course.
    Its funny how the libs now have adopted the phrase Trust the Science when they offer some lame idea as they are wont to do. Like the bullcrap told us about the "masks" being the way to stop the China virus, the crap fed us regarding the "science" of global warming(what a crock of unproven horse dodo).

    Also, since you brought up statistics, all of these Covid actions that have taken place, how much have these actions been hurt by the use of BAD BLEEPING STATISTICS? Yet these same douchebags who threw out these "stats", were so freeking wrong about them, set policy based on bad numbers and assumptions, are still basing their plans on BAD STATISTICS. Look at NEw York, for example. New York, right now ranks in the lower half of the country rolling out the vaccines because they didn't PLAN for distributing the vaccines they were going to receive. The stats were ******** and when the vaccine was delivered, they were not ready for it because they expected lower requirements.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    A lot of people were really mad that a black guy was running your country for 8 years.
    Wait, wasn't Bubba Clinton considered by Democrats to be the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT? They sure called him that

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Its funny how the libs now have adopted the phrase Trust the Science when they offer some lame idea as they are wont to do. Like the bullcrap told us about the "masks" being the way to stop the China virus, the crap fed us regarding the "science" of global warming(what a crock of unproven horse dodo).

    Also, since you brought up statistics, all of these Covid actions that have taken place, how much have these actions been hurt by the use of BAD BLEEPING STATISTICS? Yet these same douchebags who threw out these "stats", were so freeking wrong about them, set policy based on bad numbers and assumptions, are still basing their plans on BAD STATISTICS. Look at NEw York, for example. New York, right now ranks in the lower half of the country rolling out the vaccines because they didn't PLAN for distributing the vaccines they were going to receive. The stats were ******** and when the vaccine was delivered, they were not ready for it because they expected lower requirements.
    No one ever said that masks stop Corona. Fauci has said COUNTLESS times. None of these things by themselves will stop the virus, but a combination could slow it down and saved 100's of thousands of lives. No respected scientists has said "Wearing a mask makes you immune to the coronavirus".

    Yes and it would be nice if the federal branch had a plan to help with the rollout of this virus, and helped distribute it. But unfortunately Trump has been ignoring the Virus for months, and hasn't lifted a finger. Because it's not his problem of course. Because transgenders in the military are a danger to us all. But deadly viruses are water under the bridge.

    I love how naïve you guys are about global warming. Tell me. Explain to me the massive upswing in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that miraculously started in the 1920's, and continue to grow exponentially since then.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-07-2021 at 10:16 PM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,683
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    No one ever said that masks stop Corona. Fauci has said COUNTLESS times. None of these things by themselves will stop the virus, but a combination could slow it down and saved 100's of thousands of lives. No respected scientists has said "Wearing a mask makes you immune to the coronavirus".

    Yes and it would be nice if the federal branch had a plan to help with the rollout of this virus, and helped distribute it. But unfortunately Trump has been ignoring the Virus for months, and hasn't lifted a finger. Because it's not his problem of course. Because transgenders in the military are a danger to us all. But deadly viruses are water under the bridge.

    I love how naïve you guys are about global warming. Tell me. Explain to me the massive upswing in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that miraculously started in the 1920's, and continue to grow exponentially since then.
    Reserve your comments towards those of us that are positively IQ'd. Brett won't understand those multi-syllable words.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Wait, wasn't Bubba Clinton considered by Democrats to be the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT? They sure called him that
    wut

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    No one ever said that masks stop Corona. Fauci has said COUNTLESS times. None of these things by themselves will stop the virus, but a combination could slow it down and saved 100's of thousands of lives. No respected scientists has said "Wearing a mask makes you immune to the coronavirus".

    Yes and it would be nice if the federal branch had a plan to help with the rollout of this virus, and helped distribute it. But unfortunately Trump has been ignoring the Virus for months, and hasn't lifted a finger. Because it's not his problem of course. Because transgenders in the military are a danger to us all. But deadly viruses are water under the bridge.

    I love how naïve you guys are about global warming. Tell me. Explain to me the massive upswing in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that miraculously started in the 1920's, and continue to grow exponentially since then.
    Sure they had made Masks the linchpin to stopping or greatly slowing down the virus. And Faucci is about as bad as it gets on his advice for dealing with the virus and its "remedies". He must have made millions of bucks with his "endorsements" of this drug versus another drug to fight the virus. He's a clear asshat. I also love the statement of "respected scientists". YOu mean like Faucci and some of the windbags who get hired by the Fake News Networks to spew out their ignorant crap?

    As for your ever so stupid indictment of Trump not helping with the "rollout" of the virus and not helping distribute it, what a crock that is. It is not the federal government job to do this. This job is deliniated to the STATES, buddy. In fact Cuomo and Newsome and other Dem Governors refused a lot of federal government assistance all through this Covid nonsense until they finally had to be rescued by the feds when their stupid plans go awry.

    As for global warming, see sunspots and call me in the morning.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,237
    Where do some of these people come from?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Where do some of these people come from?
    He got owned on the election fraud stuff so he just plows on through to the next inane conspiracy.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •