Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 284 of 339 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5080
  1. #4246
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Again, do you have proof that the American intelligence community not treating violence from the far left the same as violence from the far right?

    It's a simple yes or no answer.

    Media brainwashes people on both sides of the fence but I'm not interested in talking about them. Keep that vile ******** to the media thread. This situation we are discussing has to do with the radical right wing terrorists being the biggest domestic threat in the USA, as the American intelligence community.

    Do you have any thing to counter that?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    when we have evidence of violence from those that call themselves Antifa and they are not identified by officials, then that is evidence that they are not treated the same.

    just threats of violence from the far right get identified, and we know Antifa has had many examples of violence.

    the argument should not be who is the worst, they are both awful and deserve to be seen as the same.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a3a_story.html
    Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #4247
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,201
    .
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 12-07-2021 at 02:19 PM.

  3. #4248
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when we have evidence of violence from those that call themselves Antifa and they are not identified by officials, then that is evidence that they are not treated the same.

    just threats of violence from the far right get identified, and we know Antifa has had many examples of violence.

    the argument should not be who is the worst, they are both awful and deserve to be seen as the same.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a3a_story.html
    Except.....one is worse. And it's the far right.

    You always do this too btw, the two aren't the same. One can be, and is, worse then the other. You just don't like it.

    And you linking to an opinion piece that supports your view doesn't change that fact.




    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #4249
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Again, do you have proof that the American intelligence community not treating violence from the far left the same as violence from the far right?

    It's a simple yes or no answer.

    Media brainwashes people on both sides of the fence but I'm not interested in talking about them. Keep that vile ******** to the media thread. This situation we are discussing has to do with the radical right wing terrorists being the biggest domestic threat in the USA, as the American intelligence community.

    Do you have any thing to counter that?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The Intel Community of course addresses all the concerns of the folks on the left who might commit acts of violence, but concludes where the real threat comes from as you stated. The goal of anyone who doesn't like that conclusion is try to obfuscate and play a game of three card monty. Don't argue the facts, try and pretend irrelevant facts are relevant.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #4250
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,477
    Yea that was the damn problem with Bart O’Kavanaugh drunkest rapist in the west.

    https://www.rawstory.com/brett-kavanaugh-beer/

  6. #4251
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    33,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Except.....one is worse. And it's the far right.

    You always do this too btw, the two aren't the same. One can be, and is, worse then the other. You just don't like it.

    And you linking to an opinion piece that supports your view doesn't change that fact.




    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    you still don't understand that naturally one is going to be seen as worse because the other isn't given the same attention.

    one of the things I said when this started was that I asked you to provide examples of far right violence. there are many examples of far left Antifa attacking people, including when they took over the streets for CHAZ/CHOP.

    this is how Antifa is described.

    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tests-1017637/
    For the moment, much of the world seems to be looking at Capitol Hill, or at least the part of it called CHOP, or CHAZ. Peering into its ever-shifting boundaries, some see a spark of a movement that can incinerate systemic racism. Acolytes of Fox News detect a raging cauldron of antifa-led insurrection. But step inside the Jersey barriers that block off numerous streets, and you’ll soon realize something else: It’s a peaceful realm where people build nearly everything on the fly, as they strive to create a world where the notion that black lives matter shifts from being a slogan to an ever-present reality.
    this is ********.

    peaceful, apparently.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/u...mous-zone.html
    Two teenagers have been shot, one fatally, in the fourth shooting in 10 days within the boundaries of the free-protest zone set up near downtown Seattle amid a national wave of protests over police violence.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #4252
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,041
    cRy SoMe MoRe

  8. #4253
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    cRy SoMe MoRe
    You have a strange definition of crying.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #4254
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,041
    You have a predictable habit of defending Special.

  10. #4255
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have a predictable habit of defending Special.
    He wasn't whining, crying or even complaining. You had a weird take here.

  11. #4256
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,041
    Like I said....

  12. #4257
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,658
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Like I said....
    And you have an obsessive instinct to reply to him, if it makes sense or not. It's a lot like your posts to me.

    We're flattered.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  13. #4258
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,041
    More projection and delusions by the Moron King?

    How delightful.

  14. #4259
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you still don't understand that naturally one is going to be seen as worse because the other isn't given the same attention.

    one of the things I said when this started was that I asked you to provide examples of far right violence. there are many examples of far left Antifa attacking people, including when they took over the streets for CHAZ/CHOP.

    this is how Antifa is described.

    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tests-1017637/


    this is ********.

    peaceful, apparently.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/u...mous-zone.html
    You keep on linking to opinion pieces and you've been presented with facts. Just because you don't like those facts doesn't makes them dishonest. This is YOUR bias showing and you ARE wrong

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #4260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You keep on linking to opinion pieces and you've been presented with facts. Just because you don't like those facts doesn't makes them dishonest. This is YOUR bias showing and you ARE wrong

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Are you denying that ANTIFA exists? Who was it that held Seattle and Portland hostage all last year, and most of this past year as well?" I assure you it was not "right-wing" hate groups.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •