Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 452 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6773
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    looks like all talk, where is the evidence?

it's easy for some to say far right are the biggest threat, where is the evidence to support that.
    I dont know. Call the ****ing CIA and ask them, maybe?

And maybe you're not seeing any evidence because the news you watch is extremely biased?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

And maybe you're not seeing any evidence because the news you watch is extremely biased?

No way! He's totally not a gullible, brainwashed moron.

Haven't you heard? The liberal media has brainwashed the CIA and FBI as well.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

yes it does. they did not accept the results, would not accept the reality that American democracy fairly elected Trump President. they disputed that reality.

it's not about more coverage, it's as I said did not get nearly the same media coverage.
    this storming the Capitol by the left deserves more coverage than it got.
    It does not dispute the results.

It's not about more coverage, it's about more coverage?

Again, many media outlets ignore the violence from the far right and they ARE the biggest terrorist threat. Can you understand that?

Hopefully the media is focusing on what law enforcement identifies as the biggest threat. Under Trump and Biden that assessment has been that right wing militia types are the primary concern. Of course leftist groups that think similarly are a threat. But the focus is rightfully on the right wing militia types.

you mean CNN and MSNBC.

let me know when you can provide examples of all of violence from the far right and maybe then I can agree with you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It does not dispute the results.

It's not about more coverage, it's about more coverage?
    yes it does dispute the results.

dis·pute
    a disagreement, argument, or debate.
    Democrats along with media that supports them not only argued that Trump cheated and colluded with Russia, they straight up said it happened. in reality there was no cheating, no collusion, no votes were changed. they disputed the results and it impacted/influenced millions of people.

media should do their job and cover the news, problem is they often don't and their coverage has a political agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No way! He's totally not a gullible, brainwashed moron.
    nobody is a bigger troll that you, all you do every single day all day long is post off topic ********.

at least other people can be on topic, you have nothing at all to provide.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes it does dispute the results.

Democrats along with media that supports them not only argued that Trump cheated and colluded with Russia, they straight up said it happened. in reality there was no cheating, no collusion, no votes were changed. they disputed the results and it impacted/influenced millions of people.

media should do their job and cover the news, problem is they often don't and their coverage has a political agenda.
    Giving reasons why something happened is not calling it illegitimate. Wishing won't make it so, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Giving reasons why something happened is not calling it illegitimate. Wishing won't make it so, I'm afraid.
    except the "reasons" were not true. they disputed that Trump was fairly elected President. they said he cheated, they said he colluded, they were wrong. no argument.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you mean CNN and MSNBC.

let me know when you can provide examples of all of violence from the far right and maybe then I can agree with you.
    You realize being the biggest threat doesn't necessarily mean that acts have been carried out, right?

As an aside, how many hours a day, on average, do you consume sensationalized American talk shows that pose as newscasts?

except the "reasons" were not true. they disputed that Trump was fairly elected President. they said he cheated, they said he colluded, they were wrong. no argument.
    Oh? Which ones of the reasons in the article you linked weren't true?

You realize being the biggest threat doesn't necessarily mean that acts have been carried out, right?

As an aside, how many hours a day, on average, do you consume sensationalized American talk shows that pose as newscasts?

I have said many times that throughout the morning I can watch Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC. then later in the afternoon I can do the same. I don;t watch any of them in the evening.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have said many times that throughout the morning I can watch Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC. then later in the afternoon I can do the same. I don;t watch any of them in the evening.
    That's way too much ******** to consume in one day. It's Christmas season, put on a nice little Christmas movie like Die Hard.

With that being said, the American intelligence community has said that radical right wing terrorists are the biggest threat in the United States of America today. Just because you haven't seen it in the copious amounts of sensationalized ******** you see during the day doesn't make it untrue.

In layman's terms, if it's not on that drivel you consume all day every day, it's probably got a higher chance of being true.

You are free to keep those blinders on though

Has Jim Jordan ever written a piece of legislation that became law? I saw that he's been there for 14 years and hasn't written even one piece of legislation. But Ohio is working to keep Republicans in even safer seats so I doubt that will matter since it hasn't mattered in 14 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!