Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 270 of 451 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 6751
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

Giving reasons why an election turned out the way it did =/= denying the outcome of the election. Obviously.
    "giving reasons"..
    you know better, I hope.

it was her fault, no ABCDEFG... while she blamed anyone/anything but herself.

Democrats and the left wing media did reject the outcome of the 2016 election, they said Trump cheated, colluded with Russia. people still believe this **** years later.
    both of these elections were comparable in how they were rejected.

Fun cherry picking!

"...anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome."

I can't imagine why you'd leave that part out. Something something narrative.
    she said under any circumstances.

Let's see if we can figure out why it didn't get "nearly the same attention as January 6th."

From your article:

Jan 6:

I'm sure math is a liberal troll doing radical brainwashing that triggers everyone, but using my Obamacore Math skills I have figured out that that's seven times more people. That's probably not the only reason though. Let's keep investigating!

From your article:

Jan 6:

There's no mention on whether or not Ronald McDonald had to go into hiding during the Nancy Pelosi Memorial Radical Left Wing BLM Riots, but it seems like breaking into the Capitol and forcing members of Congress and the Vice President to go into hiding is going to generate a headline or two.

So let's see, we have a significantly larger group of people storming the Capitol building, sending members of Congress and the Vice President into safe rooms and basements, and looting the offices of members of Congress, and on the other side we have a broken Starbucks window and a burned limo.

Yeah, it's super mystifying why those two events didn't get exactly the same amount of coverage.

there are morons completely unaware that there was any violence on Trump's Inauguration day. that is the media's fault for not doing their job.

there was also a group people on the left storming the Capitol, but it didn't get the same attention either.

any rioting and violence is wrong, no debate.

there was also more rioting and violence from the left including Black Lives Matter, most expensive in history.

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-pro...9db4cea9c.html
    The vandalism and looting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police will cost the insurance industry more than any other violent demonstrations in recent history
    these incidents do not get nearly the same media coverage because left wing media is more interested in what the right is doing, brainwashing/manipulating people that only the right is the problem, and some obviously bought it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I didn't realize Jerry Nadler was the sum total of "Democrats and people in the media." Fascinating the things you learn!
    it's the narrative from them that has been the case for years now, which is why some here constantly downplay Antifa, make mocking comments here about Antifa.

Antifa are far left domestic terrorists, no reason to disagree when the information/evidence is there to show it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    The funny part is. Before the protest turned into storming the capital. Special was in here preemptively defending violence that would occur. Saying he was sure there'd be a few fights that would get blown out of proportion by the media

Then he couldn't even hide his shock as the capitol got breached and **** went crazy.

Weeks later he of course got some rhetoric to use from Tucker and was back to trying g to pivot to BLM.

And of course on inauguration day he was almost banned because he literally went to every thread on the front page and tried to pivot all of them to be about BLM. He was determined to not let anyone enjoy that day.

Dude has always been a pathetic worm.
    proof where?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Christ, you're dull.

You can disagree with her reasons, but it still doesn't magically turn it into disputing the results.

Pretending that context isn't a thing doesn't make it magically go away, either.

There are morons completely unaware of a lot of things. Trump's inauguration and Jan 6 are not even in the same league.

I don't see rioting or violence in that tweet.

Citing a media report about a thing you're claiming wasn't covered by the media is a fascinating strategy.
    Last edited by natepro; 11-29-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's the narrative from them that has been the case for years now, which is why some here constantly downplay Antifa, make mocking comments here about Antifa.

Antifa are far left domestic terrorists, no reason to disagree when the information/evidence is there to show it.
    You keep using plurals while all you've given me is some rando talking to Jerry Nadler.

People make mocking comments about Antifa because the right treats them like a boogeyman lurking around every corner. Republicans were trying to blame Jan 6 on them while Trump supporters were still in the building.

where is the far right violence? show me where the far right has been violent, maybe I missed it. I know people will say January 6th, but what else was there where it was the far right attacking people?

any rioting and violence is wrong. how many of the rioting that involved the far right, was after the far left (Antifa) showed up with home made weapons and started the rioting/violence?

I know of far right white supremacist groups and what they want is certainly not acceptable, but are they actually violently attacking people to make them a serious threat?
    So you, a Canadian with a very narrow view and have extreme bias is saying tbe American intelligence community is wrong?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So you, a Canadian with a very narrow view and have extreme bias is saying tbe American intelligence community is wrong?

Show me the US use of nuclear or atomic weapons. I know people will say Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but what else was there?

That's what those talking points sound like.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

"giving reasons".. [emoji23]
    you know better, I hope.

it was her fault, no ABCDEFG... while she blamed anyone/anything but herself.

Democrats and the left wing media did reject the outcome of the 2016 election, they said Trump cheated, colluded with Russia. people still believe this **** years later.
    both of these elections were comparable in how they were rejected.

she said under any circumstances.

there are morons completely unaware that there was any violence on Trump's Inauguration day. that is the media's fault for not doing their job.

there was also a group people on the left storming the Capitol, but it didn't get the same attention either.

any rioting and violence is wrong, no debate.

there was also more rioting and violence from the left including Black Lives Matter, most expensive in history.

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-pro...9db4cea9c.html

these incidents do not get nearly the same media coverage because left wing media is more interested in what the right is doing, brainwashing/manipulating people that only the right is the problem, and some obviously bought it.
    You've shared that Women's March tweet nearly a hundred times at this point. Do you have it bookmarked via your favorite browser or something?

Get a ****ing life, man.

Christ, you're dull.

You can disagree with her reasons, but it still doesn't magically turn it into disputing the results.

Pretending that context isn't a thing doesn't make it magically go away, either.

There are morons completely unaware of a lot of things. Trump's inauguration and Jan 6 are not even in the same league.

I don't see rioting or violence in that tweet.

Citing a media report about a thing you're claiming wasn't covered by the media is a fascinating strategy.

if you have to resort to personal attacks, you have nothing to argue.

yes it disputes the results, many said Trump cheated. that is why he was called illegitimate, that is why some Democrats refused to attend the Inauguration, and how people on the left were radicalized with hate to act out in violence.

when people say, We were planning to shut down the Capitol Building.. that is not okay.

read again what I said.. these incidents do not get nearly the same media coverage.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You keep using plurals while all you've given me is some rando talking to Jerry Nadler.

People make mocking comments about Antifa because the right treats them like a boogeyman lurking around every corner. Republicans were trying to blame Jan 6 on them while Trump supporters were still in the building.
    you mean the truth, get a clue. there has been overwhelming evidence of violence from these terrorists that call themselves Antifa.
    plenty of evidence of these people showing up to protests to "counter protest" with their own weapons to start violence. pathetic that they get called counter protesters when they continue to riot.

if anyone was mocking white supremacists and far right groups I bet damn well you would see that as a problem.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I repeat again.. it doesn't help when they ignore the far left and the more rioting and violence.

many examples of rioting and violence, including shutting down blocks with CHAZ/CHOP and burning a Federal Courthouse. but meh, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jason-...t-do-their-job
    Antifa attacks federal courthouse in Portland causing 'traditional amount of chaos'
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...house-portland
    Antifa rioters burn US flags, storm courthouse, and clash with police in Portland, Oregon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Portland.html
    Antifa protesters in gas masks and waving black umbrellas torch ICE building in Portland

as I said, go ahead and show me where the far right has been violent in comparison.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I repeat again.. it doesn't help when they ignore the far left and the more rioting and violence.

many examples of rioting and violence, including shutting down blocks with CHAZ/CHOP and burning a Federal Courthouse. but meh, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jason-...t-do-their-job

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...house-portland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Portland.html

as I said, go ahead and show me where the far right has been violent in comparison.
    Again, many media outlets ignore the violence from the far right and they ARE the biggest terrorist threat. Can you understand that?

Again, many media outlets ignore the violence from the far right and they ARE the biggest terrorist threat. Can you understand that?

looks like all talk, where is the evidence?

it's easy for some to say far right are the biggest threat, where is the evidence to support that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you have to resort to personal attacks, you have nothing to argue.

yes it disputes the results, many said Trump cheated. that is why he was called illegitimate, that is why some Democrats refused to attend the Inauguration, and how people on the left were radicalized with hate to act out in violence.

when people say, We were planning to shut down the Capitol Building.. that is not okay.

read again what I said.. these incidents do not get nearly the same media coverage.
    The rest of my post would seem to show that you're won't, but whatever you need to tell yourself.

It does not dispute the results.

People looting offices of members of Congress gets more coverage than people not looting offices of members of Congress. This should not be controversial.

The rest of my post would seem to show that you're won't, but whatever you need to tell yourself.

It does not dispute the results.

People looting offices of members of Congress gets more coverage than people not looting offices of members of Congress. This should not be controversial.
    yes it does. they did not accept the results, would not accept the reality that American democracy fairly elected Trump President. they disputed that reality.

it's not about more coverage, it's as I said did not get nearly the same media coverage.
    this storming the Capitol by the left deserves more coverage than it got.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯