Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 240 of 281 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4210
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    This guy looks like some strange mix of a Computer generated image and someone that using those Instagram filters woman use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He looks like the actor that played Cameron in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Those are big titties.
    Jesus. The hood ornaments aren't on the truck that's for sure.

The Lost Boys of PSD

There should be a law against this many idiot speakers in one room.

A gathering of grifters. Think tank for the depraved. how charming. Getting ready for the mid-term rush.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sarah Palin, Candace Owens and Ted Cruz, O man, an alt-right boner event. I can honestly say I would put this at the KKK midnight rallies level of things I couldn't stomach to attend.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

AmericaFest?

What policies will be promoted and discussed at AmericaFest?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Idiocracy coming quicker than we may have thought.
    it's already here and it helped the current President get elected.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Because the last president did such a great job and it was just those damn Democrats who had to spoil the great party everyone was having from 2016-2020.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because the last president did such a great job and it was just those damn Democrats who had to spoil the great party everyone was having from 2016-2020.
    uhh well he did have success as President. I know some missed it because the media didn't really want to talk about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uhh well he did have success as President. I know some missed it because the media didn't really want to talk about it.
    He had success because the economy was doing well and the US was in relative peace time aside from our dealings with Afghanistan. Its hard to **** up a situation like that unless you're actively trying to. That doesn't change the fact that were underlying issues before the onset of COVID as well.

How well did Trump respond to COVID, the BLM protests, an insurrection, etc? Do you not realize that the last 2 Democratic presidents were brought in cleaning up after Republicans?
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 04:09 PM.

He had success because the economy was doing well and the US was in relative peace time aside from our dealings with Afghanistan. Its hard to **** up a situation like that unless you're actively trying to. That doesn't change the fact that were underlying issues before the onset of COVID as well.

How well did Trump respond to COVID, the BLM protests, an insurrection, etc? Do you not realize that the last 2 Democratic presidents were brought in cleaning up after Republicans?
    Trump actually had a hand in what the economy was before the pandemic, things that he did as President to make it historic.

it was also more than the economy, Trump had success on other levels too.

I love this article because this is exactly what I said above..

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...lack-community
    CNN's Van Jones: Trump 'doesn't get enough credit' for the 'good stuff he has done for the Black community'
    Jones says he gets 'beat up by liberals' every time he credits the president
    why would Van Jones be "beat up" by liberal when he credits Trump? because the media more on the left did not want to give Trump credit and so those on the left were unaware and did not want to accept it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trump actually had a hand in what the economy was before the pandemic, things that he did as President to make it historic.

it was also more than the economy, Trump had success on other levels too.

I love this article because this is exactly what I said above..

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...lack-community

why would Van Jones be "beat up" by liberal when he credits Trump? because the media more on the left did not want to give Trump credit and so those on the left were unaware and did not want to accept it.
    The economy was in full recovery mode before Trump took office. Lowest inflation rates in over a decade the 2 years previous to Trump becoming president.

I'm sorry but does Van Jones speak for all black people? He's just another pundit. How did Trump handle the BLM protests? How did he handle what happened in Charlottesville? Tell me again this great job he did. The last year+ of Trump's presidency was a **** show. Much of which he contributed to.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 04:23 PM.

He had success because he didn't do anything that affected the economy. He cut taxes that allowed wealthy people who did nothing but stockpile those tax cuts. The economy hummed along like it had since Obama's recovery from GWB's economic collapse.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Good to see that you are as absolutely clueless as ever. PSD is healing.