Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 234 of 339 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5074
  1. #3496
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,410
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did he say blacks have AIDS or that Haiti has a high % of AIDS? Because the second part is true. Saying Haiti has a large % of AIDS is not racist - it's a fact. Would it be racist to say INDIA has a high % of COVID?
    Haiti has an AIDS positivity rate of 1.9% that is high. But absolutely not high enough to justify letting him make that comment without criticism. If people come here from the Bahamas, would you say that? They have a 1.8% positivity rate. Russia? They have a 1.2% rate.

  2. #3497
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Haiti has an AIDS positivity rate of 1.9% that is high. But absolutely not high enough to justify letting him make that comment without criticism. If people come here from the Bahamas, would you say that? They have a 1.8% positivity rate. Russia? They have a 1.2% rate.
    Oh boy... 1.9% is the highest in the Western hemisphere. The only rates that rival Haiti are African countries particularly Southern Africa. That's a high rate, period. And those numbers only account for what Haiti can track. Many Haitians at the border left Haiti a long time ago to live in Brazil/Central America. They didn't swim to the border, lol. When 2% of your population has AIDS, that's a very high rate. I really don't give a F what race they are. You just want to make it about race because it fits your narrative. If Canada had a 2% AIDS rate, is my statement supposed to be any different?

  3. #3498
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,410
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Oh boy... 1.9% is the highest in the Western hemisphere. The only rates that rival Haiti are African countries particularly Southern Africa. That's a high rate, period. And those numbers only account for what Haiti can track. Many Haitians at the border left Haiti a long time ago to live in Brazil/Central America. They didn't swim to the border, lol. When 2% of your population has AIDS, that's a very high rate. I really don't give a F what race they are. You just want to make it about race because it fits your narrative. If Canada had a 2% AIDS rate, is my statement supposed to be any different?
    If Canada had a 2% AIDS rate, you wouldn't even mention it. You wouldn't call for shutting down the northern border. Because there is a reason why people from Haiti get mentioned. Again if people from the Bahamas tried to come here, would you mention it? What about all those Russians or other countries? The list of countries that are over 1% is pretty long.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #3499
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,545

    The Cult of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Oh boy... 1.9% is the highest in the Western hemisphere. The only rates that rival Haiti are African countries particularly Southern Africa. That's a high rate, period. And those numbers only account for what Haiti can track. Many Haitians at the border left Haiti a long time ago to live in Brazil/Central America. They didn't swim to the border, lol. When 2% of your population has AIDS, that's a very high rate. I really don't give a F what race they are. You just want to make it about race because it fits your narrative. If Canada had a 2% AIDS rate, is my statement supposed to be any different?
    But he didnít say Haiti had a high rate. He said these people probably have AIDS. Thatís not true. Also AIDS is hardly a death sentence in our country anymore. Why is he mentioning it at all?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #3500
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Canada had a 2% AIDS rate, you wouldn't even mention it. You wouldn't call for shutting down the northern border. Because there is a reason why people from Haiti get mentioned. Again if people from the Bahamas tried to come here, would you mention it? What about all those Russians or other countries? The list of countries that are over 1% is pretty long.
    Lol, the fact you can't even understand why Haiti is being mentioned shows how incapable you are of critical thinking skills.

    He is referring to Haiti because, maybe you haven't heard, there were tens of thousands of Haitians across the Southern border trying to seek refuge in America.

    I don't see tens of thousands of Russians in the border nor do I see Canadians storming the Northern border. Why mention individuals who aren't even causing any events?

    Bahamas is 90% black, you dum dum.... 2% is double 1%. 1% of America's population is 3.4 million. 2% is 6.8 million. 3.4 million people would be the 30th most populous state in America... What TF are you even talking about? You also can't do math now? Is there anything your brain can do?

  6. #3501
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,697
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But he didnít say Haiti had a high rate. He said these people probably have AIDS. Thatís not true. Also AIDS is hardly a death sentence in our country anymore. Why is he mentioning it at all?
    Acting like weíre going to have a massive amount of AIDS deaths by letting in Haitian migrants is pretty sensationalist.

  7. #3502
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,545
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Acting like weíre going to have a massive amount of AIDS deaths by letting in Haitian migrants is pretty sensationalist.
    Idiot says idiot things


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3503
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Acting like weíre going to have a massive amount of AIDS deaths by letting in Haitian migrants is pretty sensationalist.
    It is. He's a master at creating hysteria. I also don't see the statement as racist. I wouldn't have said it but the guy has no filter and spouts nonsense often. Stupid? Yes. Racist? Not even remotely close.

  9. #3504
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,697
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It is. He's a master at creating hysteria. I also don't see the statement as racist. I wouldn't have said it but the guy has no filter and spouts nonsense often. Stupid? Yes. Racist? Not even remotely close.
    I think there could be some latent undercurrent of racism. Given all his other statements, itís very likely.

  10. #3505
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think there could be some latent undercurrent of racism. Given all his other statements, itís very likely.
    I just find it weird. He attacks every country. He attacked Germany, France, and Canada. He attacked the entire European Union claiming they were all foes against America in regards to trade. He said they took advantage of America in NATO relations. He's part German himself. So he attacked countries that are predominantly white. What does that tell you? The guy doesn't give a F. He will attack his own children, vehemently, if they went against him. I don't see him treating any other country different than what he has already stated about predominantly white countries. But no one calls him racist when he does it because well, he is white. It's much easier to pin racism when he attacks other countries that aren't predominantly white because well, narrative.

  11. #3506
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,697
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I just find it weird. He attacks every country. He attacked Germany, France, and Canada. He attacked the entire European Union claiming they were all foes against America in regards to trade. He said they took advantage of America in NATO relations. He's part German himself. So he attacked countries that are predominantly white. What does that tell you? The guy doesn't give a F. He will attack his own children, vehemently, if they went against him. I don't see him treating any other country different than what he has already stated about predominantly white countries. But no one calls him racist when he does it because well, he is white. It's much easier to pin racism when he attacks other countries that aren't predominantly white because well, narrative.
    He did not attack those countries in the same way. Saying they take advantage of us is a lot different than calling them ****holes, rapists, murderers, AIDS, etc.

    The tenor of his attacks is certainly different. And then there's all the other stuff, the possibly (or probably) racist policies, attitudes, etc. And there is his literal history of discriminating against black people at his properties.


    I agree, he will attack anyone who he perceives as against him. But it's also much easier to pin racism on someone who always says and does things many believe are racist. You can excuse a statement or two as maybe it's not racist, but when it's a deluge of them, it gets harder to do.

  12. #3507
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,545

    The Cult of Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I just find it weird. He attacks every country. He attacked Germany, France, and Canada. He attacked the entire European Union claiming they were all foes against America in regards to trade. He said they took advantage of America in NATO relations. He's part German himself. So he attacked countries that are predominantly white. What does that tell you? The guy doesn't give a F. He will attack his own children, vehemently, if they went against him. I don't see him treating any other country different than what he has already stated about predominantly white countries. But no one calls him racist when he does it because well, he is white. It's much easier to pin racism when he attacks other countries that aren't predominantly white because well, narrative.
    he has also done/said things that make him look pretty racist. I guess when a guy is racist but also generally an ******* you can always say ask did he say that bc heís racist, bc heís an *******, or both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-08-2021 at 04:57 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #3508
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,842
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He did not attack those countries in the same way. Saying they take advantage of us is a lot different than calling them ****holes, rapists, murderers, AIDS, etc.

    The tenor of his attacks is certainly different. And then there's all the other stuff, the possibly (or probably) racist policies, attitudes, etc. And there is his literal history of discriminating against black people at his properties.


    I agree, he will attack anyone who he perceives as against him. But it's also much easier to pin racism on someone who always says and does things many believe are racist. You can excuse a statement or two as maybe it's not racist, but when it's a deluge of them, it gets harder to do.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

    Deluge for sure.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-08-2021 at 04:58 PM.

  14. #3509
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,597
    The excuses made for this guy are truly boggling. Just own it and move on, why even defend it? He's not going to write you a thank you note or call for someone to primary challenge your job.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  15. #3510
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43,995
    Trump was so worried about AIDS that he made Pence his VP after they had their own AIDS outbreak.

    Surprised he wasn't worried about letting Pence into the White House.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •