Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 233 of 448 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I know its a rhetorical question but its because people like to downplay Trump's responsibility in everything from November 3th to January 20th. These people were lone gunmen acting by themselves, for no one, and the man who was constantly poking the bear trying to find some way to get this election overturned bares no responsibility. If they can't downplay it, they downplay the event entirely.

Special spent months defending Trump at every turn. Its easy if you believe hard enough.
    We really should outlaw ruby slippers and people tapping them together two times thinking it works.

It goes beyond being rational.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    ANTIFA is involved but we can’t investigate it to prove that.
    Yeah, they were really burning to investigate Jan 6th and see what is what. But no that would dig up too many things that would disturb their narrative. Got to keep the story pristine of facts for the tribe. Those loyal rabid devotees ones especially.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

There are also a lot of them that want to get back to Republican judges and tax cuts for their donors and want to put that whole “overturning the election” thing put behind us.
    I think they want everyone to stop talking about it because they plan to try it again should they lose in 2024.

There are also a lot of them that want to get back to Republican judges and tax cuts for their donors and want to put that whole “overturning the election” thing put behind us.
    Of course they do. When reality is so off-putting, just deflect and create your own alternate reality.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That reminds me. I got to get my thick double-bound corinthian leather Leftist Handbook updated.
    If a group of us order together, we can get a bulk discount with the code "BRETT05“.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If a group of us order together, we can get a bulk discount with the code "BRETT05“.
    I heard that’s the newest My Pillow promo code.

I heard that’s the newest My Pillow promo code.
    Makes sense. They are both in the business of selling you on what they believe are truths when 99% of it has no foundation in reality.

reality is a problem for them. it keeps calling them and they keep thinking it is a crank call.

Will Rogers

ANTIFA is involved but we can’t investigate it to prove that.
    Republicans will say that ANTIFA was behind it but they’ll do us the favor and just let it go.

And somehow their apologists eat it up and say that no one cares about an insurrection at our Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think they want everyone to stop talking about it because they plan to try it again should they lose in 2024.
    Nah. I don’t think anyone thought that Trumpers would stoop as low as they did on Jan 6th. Now we know how treasonous they can be and appropriate actions will be taken.

There’s no other phrase for this other than ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    the left would twist Trump telling his DOJ to declare the election fraudulent and considering firing his attorney general for not wanting to go along with him into something sinister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trump is totally not a racist though.

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did he say blacks have AIDS or that Haiti has a high % of AIDS? Because the second part is true. Saying Haiti has a large % of AIDS is not racist - it's a fact. Would it be racist to say INDIA has a high % of COVID?
    neither. according to the article, he said they probably have AIDS
    Last edited by ewing; 10-08-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.