Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 3187
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't either, seeing as how you were talking up Trump's burn the future for the present approach just months ago.
    And you still haven't wrapped your mind around what that means...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #332
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    According to you, sure. It's actually a very simple concept and one that you were seemingly all for just months ago. Yet since Biden was elected, you're now all in on pushing the idea that Trump crippled the economy. I get that consistency is really tough for you (unless we're talking about pedophilia) but come on, man.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    According to you, sure. It's actually a very simple concept and one that you were seemingly all for just months ago. Yet since Biden was elected, you're now all in on pushing the idea that Trump crippled the economy. I get that consistency is really tough for you (unless we're talking about pedophilia) but come on, man.
    I said he crippled it even since before biden got elected, actually since before biden was even nominated as candidate.

    Nice try tho [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #334
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I said he crippled it even since before biden got elected, actually since before biden was even nominated as candidate.

    Nice try tho [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You were acting like it was a positive thing prior to Biden's election but sure, keep wiggling away from your own words. You weren't even sure who you wanted to win the election like 24-48 hours prior to election day.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You were acting like it was a positive thing prior to Biden's election but sure, keep wiggling away from your own words. You weren't even sure who you wanted to win the election like 24-48 hours prior to election day.
    Yes, on the heels of something like covid there are benefits to having a president who will sell tomorrow for today. Heading into election it was reasonable to think that if dems got total control we would dip into recession (considering trumps economy was a major bubble up), which again, has its drawbacks and its benefits. So far this hasn't been the case.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,504
    I donít think this will ever not be my response to ďitís not a cultĒ.

    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...098699778?s=21

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít think this will ever not be my response to ďitís not a cultĒ.

    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...098699778?s=21
    that made me vomit
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,499

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Since when did the Slogan "Make America Great Again" become such a hated thing? Let's be honest, in the first two weeks of Joe Biden's presidency, America is LAST as far as he goes. He isn't a job creator; he is a job destroyer. Illegals come before American citizens in a Joe Biden presidency. If you like illegals more than you do your own American people, your sorry *** should be deported right with all of them!

    The reason politicians hate Donald Trump is because he did more in 4 years and got more done than most of these politicians did in 30,40,50 years in office. Think about Joe Biden for a second; he has been in Washington DC nearly 20% of America's TOTAL existence, and what exactly has he done of value?

    Under Donald Trump, minority unemployment was the lowest it's been ever. With Donald Trump as president, there was no need for the US government. The PEOPLE were making money and progressing the country. Democrats don't want that; they need a permanent underclass, incapable of thinking for themselves and wanting the government to lead them.

    If Trump runs in 2024, I will vote for him again! He is a hell of a lot better than Joe Bite Me and Commie Harris!

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's about as silly as calling Biden a socialist.

    I think Harris is a bad person, but she is not commie at all.
    Why you think she is a bad person?

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,801
    Leftists aren't terribly fond of Kamala Harris because of her time as a prosecutor in California. Scoots is not a leftist, but my guess is his criticism of her is similar to what mine would be.

    She undeniably has been weak on civil liberty issues and a complicated history with law enforcement. She has a history of opposing police accountability reform. She championed a racist anti-truancy law that disproportionately affected persons of color and was unnecessarily cruel. She has supported the prosecution of cannabis users. She was incredibly aggressive with her prosecution of misdemeanors (ie. panhandling, graffiti, etc.). The left often derides her as being a "cop", in the pejorative sense, but I think there's a lot of truth to it. Some might roll their eyes at that, but let it be known that she referred to herself as "California's top cop". Simply put, she's a tough-on-crime prosecutor who stayed on the sidelines on issues of police brutality. She fought to criminalize sex work. She has a very iffy record on trans-rights. She oversaw the deportation of hundreds of youthful immigrants. She voted in favor of Trump's increase in military spending twice. She opposes federal funding for abortion.

    Ultimately, she was never a progressive prosecutor. She claims to be just that, but her record speaks for itself.

    I don't expect most Dems to think she's a "bad person", but from my perspective, I absolutely agree that she is. I think it's wonderful that we have a female person of color as VP, I just wish she had better politics and a better history.

    She also dropped her support of m4a for political gain. I truly think she's a political opportunist. But most politicians are. Biden could've picked way worse people, but he also could've picked much better ones too. She is no progressive hero.
    HELLO

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,801
    Anyways, that was very off topic.

    There is a real cult of Trump worshipers and many posters on this site fall into that. FNK is a Trump cultist, for example. The MyPillow hog is perhaps the best example. But imagine being a dude from Canada obsessed with American politics...and that obsession amounts to nothing more than worshipping Donald Trump Imagine being that big of a loser Worshipping a guy who wants to make life hell for so many people and only cares about his own grift.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-06-2021 at 12:08 AM.
    HELLO

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Anyways, that was very off topic.

    There is a real cult of Trump worshipers and many posters on this site fall into that. FNK is a Trump cultist, for example. The MyPillow hog is perhaps the best example. But imagine being a dude from Canada obsessed with American politics...and that obsession amounts to nothing more than worshipping Donald Trump Imagine being that big of a loser Worshipping a guy who wants to make life hell for so many people and only cares about his own grift.
    Imagine making an unsolicited post about FNK. Oh...my bad.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Leftists aren't terribly fond of Kamala Harris because of her time as a prosecutor in California. Scoots is not a leftist, but my guess is his criticism of her is similar to what mine would be.

    She undeniably has been weak on civil liberty issues and a complicated history with law enforcement. She has a history of opposing police accountability reform. She championed a racist anti-truancy law that disproportionately affected persons of color and was unnecessarily cruel. She has supported the prosecution of cannabis users. She was incredibly aggressive with her prosecution of misdemeanors (ie. panhandling, graffiti, etc.). The left often derides her as being a "cop", in the pejorative sense, but I think there's a lot of truth to it. Some might roll their eyes at that, but let it be known that she referred to herself as "California's top cop". Simply put, she's a tough-on-crime prosecutor who stayed on the sidelines on issues of police brutality. She fought to criminalize sex work. She has a very iffy record on trans-rights. She oversaw the deportation of hundreds of youthful immigrants. She voted in favor of Trump's increase in military spending twice. She opposes federal funding for abortion.

    Ultimately, she was never a progressive prosecutor. She claims to be just that, but her record speaks for itself.

    I don't expect most Dems to think she's a "bad person", but from my perspective, I absolutely agree that she is. I think it's wonderful that we have a female person of color as VP, I just wish she had better politics and a better history.

    She also dropped her support of m4a for political gain. I truly think she's a political opportunist. But most politicians are. Biden could've picked way worse people, but he also could've picked much better ones too. She is no progressive hero.
    I agree that she is a political opportunist and she does have a shady track record, but I also think that comes with what her job entitled.

    She sure is no lefties and is hilarious that the republicans try to peg her as one.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I agree that she is a political opportunist and she does have a shady track record, but I also think that comes with what her job entitled.

    She sure is no lefties and is hilarious that the republicans try to peg her as one.
    Are you kidding me? She's very progressive.

    Edit: And I love how you just excused her past errors while holding everyone on the other side accountable for what they did during the last 20 years.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 02-06-2021 at 01:49 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •