Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 229 of 239 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3572
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump is trying to steer the court case to somewhere that control the outcome. But being the former president doesn’t confer the right to determine what court hears his cases.

As it should not. His case is no different than any other case. It will be assigned to a judge in the system where it was filed.

Did anyone have Trump saying Stacey Abrams would be better than Brian Kemp on their bingo board?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Trump trying to alienate Republicans who didn't side with him is akin to the behavior of cult leadership so the title of the thread is entirely appropriate.

Donald is consistent though. He'll put someone down and in the same vein, prop up people he considers winners. That's why he loves Tom Brady and Vladimir Putin so much.

He also knows how valuable Abrams is to the Democratic party.
    He is first and foremost a Trump supporter. He loves the Republican base because they love him. Kemp isn’t willing to bow at his altar and thus he doesn’t love him.

A true failure of leadership for whomever was the president at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A true failure of leadership for whomever was the president at the time.

Did you even bother to look at the article's title?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Well now I have to wonder what year you think it is.

Does this idiot know that she works for the government? Same with that moron Boebert. "The real world knows how to run without a government" meanwhile every civilized nation in the world has some form of government.

Spoiler alert: she does not know that.

Does this idiot know that she works for the government? Same with that moron Boebert. "The real world knows how to run without a government" meanwhile every civilized nation in the world has some form of government.

Apparently not only were the election results faked but so was how 2,996 people died on 9/11. Things like this are so ****ing frustrating. I want to slap the **** out of this piece of garbage.

Last edited by metswon69; 10-01-2021 at 10:57 PM.

I haven't heard that particular conspiracy theory in a long time.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

God, that makes my blood boil. My dad worked in the north tower and lost 5 friends that day. I was worried sick about him while sitting in a high school biology class praying that he was alive. Like I get we all know that this is some kind of mental delusion but the fact that its even said is so disgustingly disrespectful to the families and friends of all those victims. How could this mother****er say it was deep faked or photoshopped?
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-01-2021 at 11:08 PM.

God, that makes my blood boil. My dad worked in the north tower and lost 5 friends that day. I was worried sick about him while sitting in a high school biology class praying that he was alive. Like I get we all know that this is some kind of mental delusion but the fact that its even said is so disgustingly disrespectful to the families and friends of all those victims. How could this mother****er say it was deep faked or photoshopped?
    He can say it because there are no negative consequences to him saying it. What will it cost him? Not everyone is going to be sued into oblivion like Alex Jones.

So it seems like Trump doesn't have another witty name or branding idea...it's apparently Make America Great Again, Again...that's it!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085