Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 239 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3573
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen”.

That quote is horrific. Anyone still supporting him is inexcusably anti-democratic. There’s no redemption for people who still support him or would consider for an iota voting for him in 2024.

Sorry not sorry.
    Is that a quote from Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Is that a quote from Trump?
    Yes it is. They come from notes of one of his own acting Attorney Generals (Jeffrey Rosen). There's just no redeeming people who still stand by him. They are supporting someone who has actively sought to make it so people that don't win elections get to be named the winners of those elections.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yes it is. They come from notes of one of his own acting Attorney Generals (Jeffrey Rosen). There's just no redeeming people who still stand by him. They are supporting someone who has actively sought to make it so people that don't win elections get to be named the winners of those elections.
    That’s a gem. Who was he saying that to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That’s a gem. Who was he saying that to?
    He was talking to the guy who was in the head of the Department of Justice. He told him to say the election was corrupt and then the Republicans in the House would do what was necessary to correct it. They executed the plan even without that claim of corruption on January 6th. But if he could have gotten the DOJ to come out and say something, they would have had more objectors and more people breaking into the capitol.

Just to clarify, the notes are from a DOJ aide that was a part of the call, not from the Acting AG himself.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

They know he’s not president. Right?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...in-a-real-way/

Apparently GETTR is drawing attention from ISIS supporters. They are taking advantage of the platform's supposed free speech protections. Who would have possibly thought that there would be some reason why unlimited free speech on online and anonymous platforms would be a bad idea?

Vic Berger is such a treasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUr6Px99aQ

Worth a watch. Scary stuff. The cult is real.
    HELLO

Sorry, I had to turn the video off. I can't watch Trump for more than a few seconds before I feel a bout of combustive explosive cold sweat runs coming on. I avoided the Tv section in Walmart during his term.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sorry, I had to turn the video off. I can't watch Trump for more than a few seconds before I feel a bout of combustive explosive cold sweat runs coming on. I avoided the Tv section in Walmart during his term.
    It was very hard to watch. But, something that I found to be very well done.
    HELLO

May the cult be strong within you, young Luke Skywalker
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It was very hard to watch. But, something that I found to be very well done.
    I give it try, but I am serious, I really can't stand watching Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if his devotees check all the boxes in the "Are You in a Cult" checklist.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I give it try, but I am serious, I really can't stand watching Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if his devotees check all the boxes in the "Are You in a Cult" checklist.
    I 100% agree. I can not listen to Trump talk. He's just gaslighting me endlessly. Every sentence he speaks. I physically can't do it. It's not worth it. I didn't watch the debates. Couldn't pay me to listen to that man.

This isn't any otherworldly video, I just like the person that made it. His style is always amazing, though, it might make things more unsettling at times. Also, this isn't really about Trump. It's about the circle of pathetic grifters that latched onto him and became MAGA icons.
    HELLO