Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3573
    I will say possibly the one good thing that Trump has done is seemingly dismantle the Bush dynasty. Jeb Bush is an entire afterthought. His son just got snubbed by Trump for an endorsement to unseat the Texas AG. He spit in his family’s legacy to appease Trump and it was for absolutely nothing. I hope this means that he will be stifled in any further, higher elected office as well as any of his spawn or siblings’ spawn. That family did far more damage than anyone else. They were worse than Trump and I hope you all can appreciate the gravity of that statement given by utter disgust with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will say possibly the one good thing that Trump has done is seemingly dismantle the Bush dynasty. Jeb Bush is an entire afterthought. His son just got snubbed by Trump for an endorsement to unseat the Texas AG. He spit in his family’s legacy to appease Trump and it was for absolutely nothing. I hope this means that he will be stifled in any further, higher elected office as well as any of his spawn or siblings’ spawn. That family did far more damage than anyone else. They were worse than Trump and I hope you all can appreciate the gravity of that statement given by utter disgust with Trump.
    But now we've got Ivanka, Don Jr., and the crayon eater waiting in the wings.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    But now we've got Ivanka, Don Jr., and the crayon eater waiting in the wings.
    Find qualified candidates to run against them and have an agenda that can be shown to be better than what they propose.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Find qualified candidates to run against them and have an agenda that can be shown to be better than what they propose.
    Not being a Republican, it's not really up to me to "find qualified candidates to run against them."

It also just ignores the whole point of what's been said here, but that's not terribly surprising.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The first priority in media is to make money. It would be foolish for them to ignore Trump when he gets so many eyeballs. That said, they are an easy scapegoat.
    Yes, just as the first priority of the media is to make money, the first priority of the national Republican Party is to gain and maintain power (read: make money). So, in both cases the ultimate blame lies not necessarily with those who spew the vomit, but with those who slurp up the vomit and then say, “Please, sir, I want some more.”

A freshly cut turd is a better candidate than any of those three.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The first priority in media is to make money. It would be foolish for them to ignore Trump when he gets so many eyeballs. That said, they are an easy scapegoat. The main problem lies with his base/people supporting him and the party giving him the platform to remain influential.

He has no business being the leading candidate for GOP nomination in 2024 but here we are less than 2 years before the next presidential campaign is launched and the GOP have no one. Its Trump and outsiders like Haley and that idiot governor in Florida.

As I've said many times before, political parties need to do better.
    Shouldn't the first priority of the media to report the news?
    I agree that the Republicans need to move on from Trump and many in the party want to do just that. Many do not.
    It is important that the Democrats find and run a qualified candidate for the office if Biden decides not to run for re-election. It is also important that the Democrats and Republicans find and run qualified candidates for the house and senate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A freshly cut turd is a better candidate than any of those three.
    Well, OK.

Shouldn't the first priority of the media to report the news?
    I agree that the Republicans need to move on from Trump and many in the party want to do just that. Many do not.
    It is important that the Democrats find and run a qualified candidate for the office if Biden decides not to run for re-election. It is also important that the Democrats and Republicans find and run qualified candidates for the house and senate.
    In a perfect world, yeah, but that's not the reality. MSM is exactly like every other conglomerate corporation. The first objective is to make people rich. The 2nd objective is to hopefully do their job competently. They've mastered the former, not so much the latter.

It depends on the host though. Some are better at the news than others.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-27-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Charlie Kirk is an utter piece of ****.

Yeah, black girl + mental health, it was only a matter of time before these GQPers were going after her.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, black girl + mental health, it was only a matter of time before these GQPers were going after her.
    It's no surprise that they think it is solely her job to sacrifice her physical and mental health to earn them a reward.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen”.

That quote is horrific. Anyone still supporting him is inexcusably anti-democratic. There’s no redemption for people who still support him or would consider for an iota voting for him in 2024.

Sorry not sorry.