Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 339 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5074
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea I can't imagine expecting to be taken seriously after talking about how Democrats saying that an election was stolen meanwhile the last guy is still going around having rallies where he bathes in the chants of "Trump won". Hillary was upset she lost as were many Democrats but nothing compares to what the last guy is doing.

upset..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's stupid even if he does have intentions of running for president again. It's been over for the last 8 months. I feel like the crux of Trump's potential campaign is re-hashing that he was screwed over in the last election. It's as empty as his healthcare plan. Glad it took you this long to figure out he is a narcissist btw.

Your last sentence is BS btw. You weren't seeing prominent Democratic figures and/or Hilary holding rallies to say she was president. If you weren't neck deep in Trump's indoctrination, you would admit as much.
    you should pay attention better, I've said Trump was a narcissist for awhile now. doesn't mean I wasn't going to support him. he has also shown to be an *******, with a lack of empathy.

Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration, and spread the lie that he cheated and colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. it went on far longer than the time between now and the 2020 election.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That’s booze bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah man, that’s the old sniffer upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah man, that’s the old sniffer upper.

He didn’t come off speedy in that video. He seemed the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He didn’t come off speedy in that video. He seemed the opposite

He may have graduated to the sticky icky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...335903751?s=21

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

The Trumps live deep in your head.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Until he isn't the leader in polling for 2024, that's a normal thing.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Until he isn't the leader in polling for 2024, that's a normal thing.
    He lives in a yellow submarine

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Several things do. It's crowded in there.

Sure demonize the minorities but don’t demonize me.

https://twitter.com/zittrain/status/...741747201?s=21

In other news...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you should pay attention better, I've said Trump was a narcissist for awhile now. doesn't mean I wasn't going to support him. he has also shown to be an *******, with a lack of empathy.

Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration, and spread the lie that he cheated and colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. it went on far longer than the time between now and the 2020 election.
    Stand by your man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

So why repeat it now then? More of this charade where if you point out enough of his negative flaws that people are all of a sudden going to believe you aren't a Trump mark? Its too late for that. You've firmly cemented that reputation.

You're really reaching at this point btw. I mean in the 4 years from 2016-2020, I didn't nearly hear the same amount of rhetoric and nearly as loud of Democrats complaining about losing an election as I have had with Trump and his base.

But I mean if you want ignore all the lawsuits Trump and people affiliated with Trump filed, the constant presence of Trump on social media *****ing about the election being stolen from him, Trump and other Trump representation holding daily press conferences to say he was wrongfully cheated, the rallies, Trump begging states to recount votes, so on and so forth then yeah, they're exactly the same.

And if you think time is the major factor in all of this, then you're going to hear Trump complain about this election being stolen from him until the day he dies.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-29-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Stand by your man!
    obsession.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So why repeat it now then? More of this charade where if you point out enough of his negative flaws that people are all of a sudden going to believe you aren't a Trump mark? Its too late for that. You've firmly cemented that reputation.
    I said the same things throughout his presidency.

it's why I knew it was ******** when trolls here tried to say I was this ardent Trump supporter that would slurp up literally anything he did or said. people here have shown that they have not paid attention, any time I criticized Trump (or Republicans) it was ignored because it didn't fit the predetermined conclusion.

You're really reaching at this point btw. I mean in the 4 years from 2016-2020, I didn't nearly hear the same amount of rhetoric and nearly as loud of Democrats complaining about losing an election as I have had with Trump and his base.

But I mean if you want ignore all the lawsuits Trump and people affiliated with Trump filed, the constant presence of Trump on social media *****ing about the election being stolen from him, Trump and other Trump representation holding daily press conferences to say he was wrongfully cheated, the rallies, Trump begging states to recount votes, so on and so forth then yeah, they're exactly the same.

And if you think time is the major factor in all of this, then you're going to hear Trump complain about this election being stolen from him until the day he dies.
    then you really did not pay attention, left wing media talked about Russian collusion every day as if Trump was all but guilty. Mueller was thought to be some hero, and in the end in was a waste of time.

there were more people on the left that thought Trump was illegitimate than people on the right that have thought the same for Biden now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last time I checked I didn't see Democrats holding a violent insurrection at the nation's capital either. They'll always be pockets of people who think they were unfairly treated but pretending like Trump and his actions aren't over the top is just complete blind ignorance.