Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 284 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4258
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    My apologies then

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    No need to apologize. He would if he had seen it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No need to apologize. He would if he had seen it.
    Unlike you, I'm not the type of person that runs to my keyboard to post an image or link to EVERYTHING anti my political party rival.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He had a pillow company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all love and worship David Hogg. You didn't get the memo?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Can you show me any republican that loves and worships the My Pillow Guy? The only time anyone mentions him is when a lefty posts about him.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 06-15-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So much better than taking a dig at a recovering drug addict that is clearly mentally ill. But hey...the dude's a repub, so it is fair game...Amirite?
    A recovering drug addict who uses his platform to spill out lies to millions of people. Lies that lead to violence like it did on January 6th. Sorry but I have no compassion for someone who pushes dangerous agenda that can get people killed. As for the mental illness, you can't speak to that with any certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    him being a student at a school that had a mass shooting (he wasn't really a victim) has nothing to do with this. this troll continues to want and get attention, and here he was involved in something that failed.
    This shows how out of touch with reality you are. All of those people in that school that day were victims. Some unfortunately more so than others but mass shootings are traumatizing events that can have significant psychological effects on people for the rest of their lives. Victims aren't counted solely based on whether they were shot and or killed.

More of this ridiculous level the playing field stuff. Yeah, compare gun control activism to begging people to listen to you about an election that was stolen. Those two things clearly have the same impacts on society.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-15-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Once again a grade-schooler would understand this even if they didn't know what PTSD means
    Last edited by WES445; 06-15-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This shows how out of touch with reality you are. All of those people in that school that day were victims. Some unfortunately more so than others but mass shootings are traumatizing events that can have significant psychological effects on people for the rest of their lives. Victims aren't counted solely based on whether they were shot and or killed.

More of this ridiculous level the playing field stuff. Yeah, compare gun control activism to begging people to listen to you about an election that was stolen. Those two things clearly have the same impacts on society.
    Unless you get shot you aren't really a victim.

I guess some can easily shrug off seeing a friend, sibling or classmate get blow away in front of their eyes.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Also survivor's guilt is real.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The Cult of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Holy **** he did have a pillow company! I once convinced two chicks that owned belt company when I was in my early 20s. They were fun. That’s as close as I came to Mr Hogg’s level of entrepreneurship in my youth. He is impressive

https://news.yahoo.com/david-hogg-gi...101523625.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-15-2021 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Can you show me any republican that loves and worships the My Pillow Guy? The only time anyone mentions him is when a lefty posts about him.
    I don't think anyone worships My Pillow guy, but many Conservatives do support him. just like many on the left have supported David Hogg while calling him a victim in the school shooting. he gets pushed on liberal media as some person with influence in gun control.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

A recovering drug addict who uses his platform to spill out lies to millions of people. Lies that lead to violence like it did on January 6th. Sorry but I have no compassion for someone who pushes dangerous agenda that can get people killed. As for the mental illness, you can't speak to that with any certainty.
    there has been violent rhetoric from Democrats, that does not get the same criticism as Republicans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not going to consider someone nowhere near the action as a victim. he wasn't physically or even mentally impacted by what happened. if he was a victim then anyone in miles can also call them self a victim.

David Hogg has been a troll and used this situation to get himself media attention. he put himself in this position to be ridiculed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not going to consider someone nowhere near the action as a victim. he wasn't physically or even mentally impacted by what happened. if he was a victim then anyone in miles can also call them self a victim.

David Hogg has been a troll and used this situation to get himself media attention. he put himself in this position to be ridiculed.
    Are you his psychiatrist? Cause if not, then you can know this. Nice try though.

Do you consider Nicholas Sandmann a troll?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk