Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 182 of 282 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4225
  1. #2716
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,851
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizz...21252687208452

    Mike Lindell, a pathetic twitter thread. He expected 30,000 people lol. Like his favorite president and the most attended inauguration ever!!
    This Zachary Patrizzo fella seems a bit obsessed and really looking for something to whine about. He kinda reminds me of you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  2. #2717
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,167
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This Zachary Patrizzo fella seems a bit obsessed and really looking for something to whine about. He kinda reminds me of you.
    Where were you in this crowd btw? I figured you would like to be with your "The Election was stolen" friends.

  3. #2718
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,919
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, mass shootings are up and it would be a good way to introduce the newcomers to their American life. Learn to tuck and roll
    It should definitely be on the orientation paperwork.

  4. #2719
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizz...21252687208452

    Mike Lindell, a pathetic twitter thread. He expected 30,000 people lol. Like his favorite president and the most attended inauguration ever!!
    Honestly, I think the stuff with him is sad. I think he is legitimately mentally ill and needs help
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  5. #2720
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,919
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Honestly, I think the stuff with him is sad. I think he is legitimately mentally ill and needs help
    It’s so tough to tell. He could just be in on a grift and acting for the bozos.

  6. #2721
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizz...21252687208452

    Mike Lindell, a pathetic twitter thread. He expected 30,000 people lol. Like his favorite president and the most attended inauguration ever!!
    in comparison how did David Hogg's pillow company work out.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #2722
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The president’s daughter in law is telling people along the border to shoot people they think are illegal. In her statement she sounds like they can somehow know the difference but since they can’t, her statement is going is going to be a license for people to try and make that determination on their own.
    there is a difference in people wanting asylum, and those illegally crossing anywhere.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #2723
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,167
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in comparison how did David Hogg's pillow company work out.
    Pretty low taking a dig at a kid who was a victim of a mass shooting.

    Its embarrassing how you continue this "objective" facade btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-14-2021 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #2724
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,081
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in comparison how did David Hogg's pillow company work out.
    He had a pillow company?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #2725
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,919
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Pretty low taking a dig at a kid who was a victim of a mass shooting.

    Its embarrassing how you continue this "objective" facade btw.
    We’re not acting surprised. Right?

  11. #2726
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,851
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Pretty low taking a dig at a kid who was a victim of a mass shooting.

    Its embarrassing how you continue this "objective" facade btw.
    So much better than taking a dig at a recovering drug addict that is clearly mentally ill. But hey...the dude's a repub, so it is fair game...Amirite?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #2727
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Pretty low taking a dig at a kid who was a victim of a mass shooting.

    Its embarrassing how you continue this "objective" facade btw.
    him being a student at a school that had a mass shooting (he wasn't really a victim) has nothing to do with this. this troll continues to want and get attention, and here he was involved in something that failed.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #2728
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,909
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So much better than taking a dig at a recovering drug addict that is clearly mentally ill. But hey...the dude's a repub, so it is fair game...Amirite?
    Weren't you the one who posted a picture of Hunter Biden and a crack pipe? But hey...the dudes a dem, so it's fair game....Amirite?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  14. #2729
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Weren't you the one who posted a picture of Hunter Biden and a crack pipe? But hey...the dudes a dem, so it's fair game....Amirite?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Nope. I'm not that guy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #2730
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,909
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. I'm not that guy.
    My apologies then

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •